Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People (47058 Views)

Important Drums Of The Yoruba People / 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions / 5 Interesting Things About Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Omofunaab2: 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yorubas are highly industrious, they own majority of the industries and businesses in Nigeria.. They dominate the entertainment sector of the country

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by gidimasters(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
MzJin:

Not uuuuuuu....

Chisos shocked shocked
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by MENELIK1: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Cubeet:
Their Ladies can be so dirty for Nigeria

Osu, we see how neat your yam leg girls are

11 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by vertueptime: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yoruba's are the best when it come to gossip, peppered stew and also history has it that they are the filthiest tribe in nigeria.and lastly to impregnate no de hard dem. I know they will come for my neck, but i don run dissapear

10 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Maj196(m): 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yea. Repping
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol also remember that they are very stingy too and will rather watch their fellow yoruba man suffer than help
Thats not true

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by jefflittlecent(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
The Yoruba's are sly, they push you forward and dress backward. Mtcheeeew, wayo pipo.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by RSVP: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
lol also remember that they are very stingy too and will rather watch their fellow yoruba man suffer than help

Yeah it's bcoz we're too wise to fear what pple like u won't see even while using a microscope. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Bimpe29: 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another interesting fact about Yoruba is their quest for modern education and, passion for justice and freedom.

20 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Cubeet: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
MENELIK1:

Osu, we see how neat your yam leg girls are
Thank God you didn't deny the fact that your ladies are dirty. With their one week unwashed wrapper and torn feets

6 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by unipol(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Op you forget to add, they two face people. They say one thing and do another. Many of them are wayward. They like sex more than food.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by larrypourl(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nice
Check my signature blow for quality loafers

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by sheylord(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
greggng:
Infact I totally agreed with u on the expressive part. Don't u ever reveal ur secret to any yoruba person cos is not safe at all. The very day u ve issue with him the whole world will know about it. Again whenever ur contribution is needed on an issue pls be wise cos the same person u re discussing with will go behind ur back to tell the other person. I schooled here, dated one of them. Mingled with them so I am talking from experience. As far as business is concern they don't mind damaging ur reputation to gain favor.
I see ....I feel your pain

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nwakaumu(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yoruba are cowards.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by goldenarrow: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
vertueptime:
Yoruba's are the best when it come to gossip, peppered stew and also history has it that they are the filthiest tribe in nigeria.and lastly to impregnate no de hard dem. I know they will come for my neck, but i don run dissapear

See sh.i.t for your yan-sh.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by adaxxy: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin
mrswag1:
Well in my humble opinion, without the desire to offend those who think different from my point of view, but looking at it in depth, taking into account the characteristicsof each person, I honestly think ... I forgot what i was going to say
grin you are crazy...
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Rhoteabarca(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Yoruba's are d most accomodating, educated and peaceful ethnic group in Nigeria.
Proudly Omo Yoruba.
Omo Oodua...

15 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Hassanamed: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
any how u do 2019 is not for osibanjo

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by reyzo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
They love to party too. smileyThey love to party too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
How about fraud?
who do fraud reach iyamiri
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Hassanamed: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
anyhow u do 209 is notfor osibanjo

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by adaxxy: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
gozmok1:

you afonja guys are lazy bunch of f0ols

we Igbo's possess the aforementioned attributes

quote me ,hawusa illiteracy will fall on you
you mean you ibos with your greedy ways that you can use you mothers for rituals because of love of money more than your God and you can do anything for money...
Money worshipers..
If you agree with me click like and if you don't hmm...

26 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by NothingDoMe: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
banjo022:
who do fraud reach iyamiri
efraud grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Omofunaab2: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
gozmok1:

Your kinsmen have accepted defeat on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3924435/igbos-systematically-endangering-existence-manufacturers/1#58489498

Tell me any igbo man dead or alive that has/can matched/match the personality of Oluwo Antonio Oladeinde Fernandez

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omo Yoruba nimi...swagger

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by apeiron24(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
i really love the Yorubas... am proud

3 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
gozmok1:

this is one of the attributes of Iyamiri as northerners call you... must u throw insult? y can't u jes b diplomatic and drive ur point home

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by jiangchu: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
dulux07:
Yorubas are highly educated
Yorubas are smart. grin

someone ssaid yoruba have alecturer in every university in Nigeria
Re: 5 Interesting Things About The Yoruba People by jinneyb(m): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
malware:
20. When you take Yoruba soup for dinner.
Hahahahahah....just look at urself...lmao...can't just stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INNOSON Donates Vehicles To Ooni Of Ife / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory / Ewi If Ife Fun Oluwafunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.