Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,481 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel (32456 Views)

Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel / Novel: JUST A Taste..written By: Onyeneke Abel / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Vodka don cause kasala
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Caught In The Moment (Part 2)

Episode 15

Vodka stood up to face me, with that smile again..oh God she hit me so hard..she didn't even realise what she has done..
"Vodka if you would excuse me"
She made a gesture, pecked madam Clara before she followed me out..
"Vodka you have no idea..you are so ignorant..how could you...
She didn't even let me finish
" Bukky just accept the fact that you're out of the competition "

"What?"
No she didn't just say that..
"Yeah, madam Clara said that herself judging for the fact that Jeremy has been hospitalize because he fought with his brother over you"

"What? Hospitalized?"
What is this girl saying. I was still trying to re-think if she was bluffing. I am out of the competition, Jeremy was hospitalized? How?..how could she?.and she couldn't tell madam Clara was sick?..
"Bukky..
I didn't need to hear more..I landed a slap on her face that her wig fell off..she staggered back and almost fell..
" if anything happens to madam Clara..I will hunt you..you bastard"
She charged back at me, but then that saviour showed up..Jeremy.
David came next, i left them both with her when I explained all she did..if they tear her apart, that wasn't my headache
"Mum?!..madam Clara?!"
She was on the floor, oh my God she wasn't breathing..I meant to call Jeremy but David was the first that came to my mind..
"Daviddddd!!!"
They both rushed in
"Mum??..Mum??"
They rushed to her..
"No no no"
It was David now, lamenting in pain
Jeremy picked her up and turned to me.
"Get my car keys quickly"
Unfortunately vodka was still outside, trying to peep and see what was going on when David charged at her and grabbed her by her neck, held her against the wall with that muscular force..his eyes was filled with rage
"If anything happens to my mother, you are dead..you hear me?..dead!!"
I rushed to him, at this rate he could kill this girl
"David, David..let her go, we have to go"
I held his hand..he let her go as soon as my hands touch him..
Vodka coughed repeatedly and gasped for air..i could see fear in her eyes..I think she now realised the gravity of what she really did..
I didn't know who to be with, they were both restless..but it had to be Jeremy since David was out of reach..he starred at me as I comforted Jeremy.. I felt the longing in his soul..I felt like running to him, but all I could do was steal glances ..and pray so hard that madam Clara didn't really say that I was out of the competition.. That would break me..that would end my career

caught in the moment
continues
©onyeneke Abel .July 2017 all rights reserved

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Interesting cool
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by hormobolanle: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
chaiiiiiii dis "Vodka is really a good bad witch c d kasala she cause now n Bukky life is becoming very complicated.d woman Don Kuma warn am bfr so anything her eye c make she take am like dat
I will Kip on observing sha
Abelosas222 Biko ease dis suspense cos d doctor said it is not good for my health
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Interesting cool

I see you bae you are finally here I got you hooked on this right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
coollol..noted
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tina1223:

I see you bae you are finally here I got you hooked on this right? smiley
yea you did and I am grateful for that kiss kiss kiss
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2017

Episode 16

"David?"
I approached David when Jeremy was already asleep, safe on a couch..David was still wide awake, he couldn't sleep, neither could I..I kept stealing glances to see if he would eventually fall asleep but he didn't..so I muster the courage and walked up to him..
"Sit with me, please"
I stood starring at him for a while, should I really sit with him?..but I wanted to sit with him, so I did..
"David its gonna be okay"
He drew me close, my breathe went unstable..he gently laid on my thigh..I waited for another five minutes before I caressed his hair and made him sleep..
I rested my head backwards and tried hard to sleep to but I couldn't get that thought of my mind..madam Clara wants me out?..God it shouldn't be true
"Bukky?"
Although I didn't mean to let Jeremy find us like that but he did..
"So you came to David behind my back?"
He raged further
"Jeremy when will you ever behave mature?"
David fired back
"Why can't you accept the fact that she can never be yours"
Jeremy grabbed David by his neck immediately and made him stand up.
"You bastard"
..he said thru is clenched teeth"
No this wasn't happening.. Not now for Christ sake
"David?! Jeremy?! Stop this?!"
I tried to fight my way in and push Jeremy aside..but Jeremy was quick to try and slap David..just that he slapped me instead..
"Oh my God, bukky am sorry"
He rushed to me
"Bukky are you OK?"
David tried to reach me too
"Back off!"
Jeremy barked at him
"Would you both stop this! What is wrong with both of you?! With mummy's present situation you both can still fight? Why are you behaving like kids?!"
I touched my lips and discovered I was bleeding where Jeremy had slapped me
"Bukky am sorry"
He tried to touch me
"Don't touch me"
I was getting angry now
"Bukky..."
David tried to reach me as well
"You too..neither of you!!"
What kind of situation is this oluwa..
Fortunately the doctor came out..we all rushed to him
"I thought I warned that on no occasion must she be subjected to any form of emotional trauma?"
The doctor asked..no one could answer him..that was not what we wanted to hear..
"She will be fine, just let her rest"
I was the first to rush in to see her. I had gotten to the door before I remembered what vodka had said..well there is only one way to confirm..I gently counted my steps and sat with her. She was still asleep but i couldnt conserve my curiosity so I touched her a little..
"Bukky, what are you still doing here, please leave"

Caught In the moment
continues

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Oya i'm hooked!!
Hei evajael&Queenite

Hadampson,head of the house.Me i've given myself the baby of the house o.
Bukky mii,don't end up with either of the two jae.

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Interesting cool
Never knew romancelanders do read o.Yo welcome
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by EvaJael(f): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2017
humeeh:
Oya i'm hooked!!

Hei evajael&Queenite

Hiya shuga. How u?
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2017
EvaJael:
Hiya shuga. How u?
Very fine dear
Hope you good?

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by EvaJael(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2017
humeeh:
Very fine dear

Hope you good?
Sure....am better thank good sef...lol
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Hadampson(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
humeeh:
Oya i'm hooked!!

Hei evajael&Queenite

Howdy baby of the housesmiley

girlhaley boo coman sit on my lapssmileywink
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
humeeh:
Never knew romancelanders do read o.Yo welcome
reading is actually my hobby cool cool cool

I have never seen your moniker prior to this mention, how come you know about me and know that I am a romancelander undecided
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems
Caught In The Moment(Part 2)

Episode 17

Oh God maybe I didnt hear well..
"Mum...
"Please go..you want to ruin my sons?..go!"
I had to get up..hot tears dropped from my eyes
"Mum you mean I should leave the fashion house?"
It took her another minute to answer..a tear dropped from her eyes.. As much as it pained her, she nodded to it
"Yes"
I gasped, but I held my mouth with my hands..I couldn't fight the tears..what this the end of the road for me? My career? Everything? So vodka won afterall?
I gently walked out.
"Bukky?"
I didn't just respond to both David and Jeremy..I drove to the house and entered the flat..it took me another one full hour to get myself together and began to park my stuffs..where do I go now? Foolish me, I didn't even get an apartment for myself all this while..or do I go back to Ibadan..maybe just for a week or two..then I would come back to Lagos and try and look for another fashion house..if I can't find any i might just go into any business that I can handle..I broke down in tears again..the though alone scared me..
Well, its not like I got any choice left
Vodka and myself were the last contestant who got to the final stage of the competition.. We were to choose a crew to ourselves and produced different type of stylish clothes..they would eventually march out in the grand finale in a fashion parade..both our fashion crew..I had chosen jovita and three other ladies with same four guys.. Vodka had done the same..just that now she has made sure I wouldn't participate.. Well it's of no use now..
I got my stuffs together and started towards my car
"Well well well..what do we have here?..the great Bukky, kicked out of the house..back to being a pig"
It was vodka the devil, with here new crew, they all burst out laughing..I had stopped, but there was nothing left to say
"Hey my friend would stop there!..I would need you to clean my shoes before you go"
In unison they laughed again..i was hurt and angry..but I continued
"Hurry up before I ask the security to throw you out!"
She said and followed me to the gate to make sure I was out..she ordered the security never to let me in..
I entered my car..it took me another five minutes to compose myself before I zoomed off..
Oh wait!..my phone rang..it was Jeremy
I heard madam Clara's voice from the background
"Give me the phone"
She requested
"Bukky my child..I am sorry, please don't go anywhere"
Haha..did I just hear well
I put my car in reverse and made sure I revoked dust into the atmosphere as I made a sharp U-turn and zoomed back to the house..vodka I swear I will finish you!!

Caught in the moment
continues

1 Like

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice..
Moreeeeeeeeeee
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
reading is actually my hobby cool cool cool

I have never seen your moniker prior to this mention, how come you know about me and know that I am a romancelander undecided
I'm a quiet observer on romance section.

Don't worry.Yo not being stalked
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Very fine sir
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by girlhaley(f): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hadampson:

I'd run along...
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by SmellingAnus(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
humeeh:
I'm a quiet observer on romance section.

Don't worry.Yo not being stalked
it means you are a quiet romancelander cool cool cool anyway, you do spend more time in the sexuality section?
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
it means you are a quiet romancelander cool cool cool anyway, you do spend more time in the sexuality section?
Nope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abelosas222:
Ab fiction stories/poems
Caught In The Moment(Part 2)

Episode 17

Oh God maybe I didnt hear well..
"Mum...
"Please go..you want to ruin my sons?..go!"
I had to get up..hot tears dropped from my eyes
"Mum you mean I should leave the fashion house?"
It took her another minute to answer..a tear dropped from her eyes.. As much as it pained her, she nodded to it
"Yes"
I gasped, but I held my mouth with my hands..I couldn't fight the tears..what this the end of the road for me? My career? Everything? So vodka won afterall?
I gently walked out.
"Bukky?"
I didn't just respond to both David and Jeremy..I drove to the house and entered the flat..it took me another one full hour to get myself together and began to park my stuffs..where do I go now? Foolish me, I didn't even get an apartment for myself all this while..or do I go back to Ibadan..maybe just for a week or two..then I would come back to Lagos and try and look for another fashion house..if I can't find any i might just go into any business that I can handle..I broke down in tears again..the though alone scared me..
Well, its not like I got any choice left
Vodka and myself were the last contestant who got to the final stage of the competition.. We were to choose a crew to ourselves and produced different type of stylish clothes..they would eventually march out in the grand finale in a fashion parade..both our fashion crew..I had chosen jovita and three other ladies with same four guys.. Vodka had done the same..just that now she has made sure I wouldn't participate.. Well it's of no use now..
I got my stuffs together and started towards my car
"Well well well..what do we have here?..the great Bukky, kicked out of the house..back to being a pig"
It was vodka the devil, with here new crew, they all burst out laughing..I had stopped, but there was nothing left to say
"Hey my friend would stop there!..I would need you to clean my shoes before you go"
In unison they laughed again..i was hurt and angry..but I continued
"Hurry up before I ask the security to throw you out!"
She said and followed me to the gate to make sure I was out..she ordered the security never to let me in..
I entered my car..it took me another five minutes to compose myself before I zoomed off..
Oh wait!..my phone rang..it was Jeremy
I heard madam Clara's voice from the background
"Give me the phone"
She requested
"Bukky my child..I am sorry, please don't go anywhere"
Haha..did I just hear well
I put my car in reverse and made sure I revoked dust into the atmosphere as I made a sharp U-turn and zoomed back to the house..vodka I swear I will finish you!!

Caught in the moment
continues
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Precious111(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good job smiley
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Tharshar: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Started from the bottom now am here. Well done Abel. Enjoyed d story. More MB to ur phone. D beginning of d story reminds me of dont mess with an Angel (Maximiliano and maria jose)
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
[5/31, 7:11 PM] Abel�����: Caught In The Moment (Part 2)

Episode 18

I drove back to the house.. You need to see all these security who needs proper lecture on how to run their job
"I am sorry but madam vodka has left specific instructions to never let you into the house"
I stood and starred at the man for a while..should I make him lose his job?..he was polite sha, so it's better I ask him first..
"You have a family?..a wife and children?"
I asked him..to know if he really needs the job..
"Yes madam"
Hmm, he needs it..so I asked
"Do you wanna lose your job?..I can help you if you want to..all I need is to just make one call"
He paused and was trying to figure if I was indeed bluffing
"Na mouth she dey eee"
The other security man bounced out. It was clearly written that this one was an illiterate
"Please madam, I am sorry..open the gate!"
The man with better reasoning quickly respond when he noticed I brought out my phone..
But you see that illiterate, he will learn..
I went to the flat first and dropped my bags..before I went to the training hall..I over heard vodka..I couldn't help but smile to myself..
"To all those that ran after that peasant, I would be pleased to announce to you that she has been kicked out like a piece of rag"
I stopped and waited for her to land
"So for all those that left me to join her, I would give you just one more chance, to come back to your maker..me"
I was pleased when Jovita didn't move an inch..
Well it's time..I cleared my throat to announce my presence, vodka glass of wine fell.. I cat-walked to meet up with them as I watched vodka mouth gasped in shock..
"Close your mouth vodka, yes it's me..it isn't bad to take a stroll now is it?"
I said and sat on her favourite chair..I could see she was still trying to figure out the word to say
"Save your breathe you peasant.."
I walked up to her and stood face to face that I could feel her breathe on my face
"Vodka,I never knew you would be this scared to the extent you stooped so low to rat like that..you want a shortcut?"
She opened her mouth again but then I hushed her..its time she realised that I was out for her..and by all means i would put her to nothing
"This doesn't mean you would win the competition..you peasant!"
She finally blurted out..
I laughed, maybe she didn't realise the position she put herself
"my poor little girl madam clara has discovered your lies, now am beginning to think your stay here is on probation..and I am not just a model, you bastard..I am the house of Earl!"
[5/31, 7:12 PM] Abel�����: Caught In The Moment(Part 2)

Bonus Episode

Episode 19

"Bukky?"
It was Jeremy, it seems they were back from the hospital already
"Mum wants to see you"
This Jeremy self, why now?..
As moved towards him, I looked back to see my crew still standing
"What are you girls doing there?..come on"
Jovita led the way and left vodka in the hall, she was devastated.. I could see the fear in her eyes when she saw Jeremy..
"Vodka, madam Clara wants to see you"
Hmm, she couldn't walk well, God help her o..
I met David seated with madam Clara while she laid on her back..
"Bukky my child, come here"
She opened her arms, I hugged her and was extremely careful not to weigh too much on her..
"Vodka is here mum"
Her mood changed instantly
"Vodka come here.."
She instructed.. I stood up so she could see vodka as she timidly stepped into the flat
"Pack your stuffs and..
It would have been over for her, her career, everything.. But hey, I can help
" mum please, just try and understand the poor girl.."
Haha, poor girl? So I am saying that to vodka and she accepted for the first time.. Whoa, feels so good..
"She was just rather too desperate and ignorant, but she is still human, with feelings..no one is perfect, she did what she thought would help her..but mum you have to understand that fashion is her life. It is her career, please don't take that away from her"
Madam Clara was quiet for a while, I could see vodka was surprised i spoke out for her..David simply smiled at me..well Jeremy was equally surprised
"My child, sometimes I think the world is too dangerous for you, you have a big heart my dear"
She turned to vodka
"Get out"
Without hesitation she hurried off..I insisted on staying with madam Clara, I had to tell her the truth, I had to tell her everything..
When I was sure both David and Jeremy excused us, I opened up to her..I told her about my feelings, about me and David and how Jeremy got caught up in the mess
She was quiet all thru
"Bukky, I trust you..do whatever you want, but Bukky..bring my boys back together"
A tear fell from my eyes..
"Thank you mum"
I sat with her till she fell asleep
Now Jeremy asked why I spoke out for vodka..well I am not thru with that Devil..there is no way I would just let her escape like that nah..I want to let her watch as I reduce her to nothing..
The competition starts within a week..I got my girls together
"Alright girls, the biggest time of our lives has arrived, Just remember that we are not just models..we are the House Of Earl"

Caught in the moment
continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by baronky: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2017
vodka has done it again
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by omonifamily(f): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
this vodka girl na enemy of progress, se make I call Theblessedman thunder make hi kon fire am Ni!
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ab fiction stories/poems

Episode 20

"Jovita?..alright fill me in?"
I asked..i needed to know how the competition has been always been conducted..I planned to introduce something new
"Ok, what we do is, the lead model which is you supervise the gowns and suits to be worn..On the day we March out and show case..the best team wins"
I thought for a while
"Is just gowns and suit?..nothing else?"
They all nodded to my question..
"Jovita, you would put on a strap jacket, a Jean and white canvas"
They had that look on their faces..I was guessing this was something new to them
"Listen, what gives us a edge in this competition is if we do something different.. This is a fashion house..and we sell lots of clothes and shoes.. We don't base on gowns alone, or do we?"
Nobody objected so I assumed they understood
"You Viktor.."
I was referring to one of the male model
"You would put on a Jean as well with a fleet dark jacket, a gold wrist watch and a brown timberland"
I was getting their attention now..i made sure the selection was mixed..I reduced the models wearing gowns and suits to just three each..
The House of Earl was about to experience something different
"Alright double time girls..we got this"
We were sewing out our styles now..I sang when I noticed they were getting tired
"Wow, you've gat a pretty voice bukky"
Diana one of the black ebony lady commented.. She was a beauty to behold, black indeed is beautiful..
I wondered what vodka was up to now, I made sure all my trainings and clothes were kept confidential, there is no way I would let that Devil know of my plans..
For that week I didnt focus on both Jeremy and David, I didn't even have the time to..though Jeremy do come around to cheer me up..I still longed for David to at least show up and tell me what I was doing was right..he did a day to the finale..
"I know you would make me proud"
He said when I met him in the hallway"
There was no word to say..his words really boost my courage..I just hugged him and sighed in relief
"Thanks David"
And the day arrived.. I won't deny I was extremely timid..I wore a stilettos gown with a strap up heels..I made sure I visited madam Clara before the competition started..Vodka's team was exquisite tho, they marched out with their gowns..the soft music that played was good..until it got to my turn now..
"What's wrong?"
I asked the DJ why he hasn't played our music. "I can't find the plate, its gone and my media player's wire has been damaged"
Oh no..vodka!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Jaytoy(f): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
This wine.... Oooo sorry Vodka or what is she called is very stupid ooo... After Bukky saved her ass she still has the effrontery to disconnect cable and steal disc. She is in for biggest wahala I swear. On top everything she no fit win.....
Ghost mood deactivated.
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Ifedayoprettybea(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thanks For The Food
Re: Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel by Abelosas222(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2017

Episode 21

What do I do?..we would be called up in 5minutes..
"Bukky think think think"
I thought pacing around..the rest of the models were looking at me for ideas, no one could even say something
"Without the music, there is nothing"
Jovita spoke out and sighed in disappointment..
Yes! That's it, music..
I hurried to the DJ..
"How many minutes have we got left?"

"Less then 3minutes"
I turned to my models..
"Girls gather around..guys take the next line"
They all starred at me like 'what's she doing' they obeyed anyway..
"I need that keyboard on stage, attach a good mic with it"
I ordered the DJ..he quickly arranged a keyboard for me on stage..
"Now attach the keyboard to these speakers..and once I am about to go up on stage..switch off the main light. When am seated with the keyboard..open the spot light centered on me first..another one centered on every model who would walk in"
The camera man and every other machinery got my message
"Up next, Bisola Oluwatoke"
The stage went dark immediately.. Perfect!..I could hear everyone murmur, like what was going on? The power went off?
Seconds later when I was on stage, the spot light shone on me
The Audience roared with applause..I cleared my throat, and started the keyboard with C-sharp..I started a song by Emeli Sande "clown"
As planned the next spotlight shone on every model who walked in..I made sure the models with gowns and suits walked in first, that's what suits the song i was singing..I signalled the DJ if he had gotten another media player..he nodded in affirmation.. Good, he took my phone and played "love is wicked" by brick and lace..before he played that, the stage went dark again..and brightened up fully now with the remaining models marching in with their jeans, canvas, timberlands and jackets of different type and colors, to match..with the music playing in rhythm..
When they were thru the hall was strangely quiet, no one moved a muscle..oh God, did I do this all wrong?..but then one of the judges stood up and started applauding
"This is unbelievable!"
He kept saying..the whole audience stood up with him and roared with shouts and applaud..God my eyes brimmed..even if I didn't win this competition, I never failed to leave them amazed
We were called out, both teams
"Vodka and her team scored 74 points.."
The applause was rather low..my legs were shaking now..
"And bukky scored 120points!"
I went mad with Joy!! But then clarise drew me aside
"Madam Clara is dead"

caught in the moment
continues

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Must Read-letter From Abraham Lincoln To His Son’s Teacher / Na Man You Be / Chimamanda Adichie Makes Vanity Fair List Of International Best Dressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.