Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? (1412 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2010
Im really serious wit my question.I ve come to realize that almost every thread opend in dis section can never be voided of arguements,dis-accord&disunity.Can we ever agree with one another to d extent of a xtian choosing a male/female partner here? Or a muslim/atheist etc do same? Well i live d rest to fellow forum members to comment logically for or against
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by snowdrops(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2010
Oya to the house as i go first pose watch other peoples responses before i say anything make e no be say i begin yan dust grin
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by AbuZola3(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2010
Useless thread
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by snowdrops(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
I disagree. It is a useful thread. And if you stop posting and just read inteligent peoples write ups maybe you can learn one or two things
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2010
Thks jare snowdrop.We are here to reason logically for or against such possibities
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2010
Abu Zola:

Useless thread
what else can we expect 4rm u? I said read logically,but u cant.Even in d islam forum cant u abuzola find a life partner? One of ur muslim sister here on NL is getting married soon.Among ur fellow moslem is a pity she cant find any1 suitable.This thread is to look at d feasibility&viability of religion section marriage simple.Logical opinions are being expected
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by gowaga68: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
just passing by, cry
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Mudley313: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
toba:

Im really serious wit my question.I ve come to realize that almost every thread opend in dis section can never be voided of arguements,dis-accord&disunity.Can we ever agree with one another to d extent of a xtian choosing a male/female partner here? Or a muslim/atheist etc do same? Well i live d rest to fellow forum members to comment logically for or against

why would anyone think of looking for a life partner on NL, where everyone is just a mere faceless screen name when they're so many ladies out in the real world? is this an internet discussion forum or a dating site? not to be rude, but this is so lame
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Jenwitemi(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2010
^^^^ In fact, too lame.
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2010
Mudley313:

why would anyone think of looking for a life partner on NL, where everyone is just a mere faceless screen name when they're so many ladies out in the real world? is this an internet discussion forum or a dating site? not to be rude, but this is so lame
U can talk based on ur perception&understanding,which is what u ve posted above.
I came across a thread in the romance section,where a guy was thanking people having gotten a partner on Nl. True/false, i wouldnt know. If its actually true, what can u then say to ur conclusion above?
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Mudley313: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2010
toba:

U can talk based on your perception&understanding,which is what u ve posted above.
I came across a thread in the romance section,where a guy was thanking people having gotten a partner on Nl. True/false, i wouldnt know. If its actually true, what can u then say to your conclusion above?

i still would call that lame. anybody looking for chics on an internet forum sure aint got no game and most probably got issues and a loser at life
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Tudor6(f): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2010
^^
I agree with you. . . What is it with these useless Hot aszholes trying to score some puunani on an online discussion forum?
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2010
Toba you no just dey try at all, so you dey slack since? Chei better go join BLW babe no dey scarce there lol
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by snowdrops(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2010
Tudór:

^^
I agree with you. . . What is it with these useless Hot aszholes trying to score some puunani on an online discussion forum?
is your puunanni available? grin grin
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

Toba you no just dey try at all, so you dey slack since? Chei better go join BLW babe no dey scarce there lol
mbanu chris, im not searching for a wife.
Read the op&see the basis of what i was talking about. I asked a generalized question,hoping to get opinion&wasnt referring to myself
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by waladis(m): 1:48am On Jun 25, 2010
Mudley313:

i still would call that lame. anybody looking for chics on an internet forum sure aint got no game and most probably got issues and a loser at life

Mudley313:

Abu Zola:

Useless thread

Why don't you guys sit back, relax and watch how the thread goes instead of criticizing the poster for criticizing sake. The thread might mean nothing to you guys but it could mean something for many other people out there.  Moreover, anyone can meet their life partner anywhere, if people can chat and make friends online, exchange phone numbers and meet at their leisure then anything is possible. I believe that most people would rather prefer to meet their life partner in a religious forum than in a night club or parties. Please, please, please, stop negative  comments that could discourage others from making the best use of this thread. Thread is good or not, it's not the right of anyone to judge that, if you don't like the thread, keep your opinion to yourself and simply Vamoose, Live and let live ,.,.,.PERIOD
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Tudor6(f): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2010
waladis:

Why don't you guys sit back, relax and watch how the thread goes instead of criticizing the poster for criticizing sake. The thread might mean nothing to you guys but it could mean something for many other people out there.  Moreover, anyone can meet their life partner anywhere, if people can chat and make friends online, exchange phone numbers and meet at their leisure then anything is possible. I believe that most people would rather prefer to meet their life partner in a religious forum than in a night club or parties. Please, please, please, stop negative  comments that could discourage others from making the best use of this thread. Thread is good or not, it's not the right of anyone to judge that, if you don't like the thread, keep your opinion to yourself and simply Vamoose, Live and let live ,.,.,.PERIOD

If you're looking for a wife, go out to the real world dude. . . .
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by waladis(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
Tudór:

First, who says am looking for a wife?   
Secondly, even if am looking for one, what's the guarantee that am gonna get the one of my choice in your REAL WORLD
and why did you suggest that to me? undecided  Anyway, I won't mind taking some extra lessons from you, since you have a better knowledge of the real world more than me. Just send me an E-mail with your phone number at (threecrown3@yahoo.com). You bet your A.S.S. you won't be disappointed. I will be your best best student ever
grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Tudor6(f): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2010
waladis:

First, who says am looking for a wife?   
Secondly, even if am looking for one, what's the guarantee that am gonna get the one of my choice in your REAL WORLD
and why did you suggest that to me? undecided  Anyway, I won't mind taking some extra lessons from you, since you have a better knowledge of the real world more than me. Just send me an E-mail with your phone number at (threecrown3@yahoo.com). You bet your A.S.S. you won't be disappointed. I will be your best best student ever
grin grin grin

Dude for over 10,000 years people have been getting their wives in the REAL WORLD. . .that enough guarantee for you??
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2010
Tudór:

thanks, you hit the nail on the tail, abi 4 head.

@ toba,
havent u read the thread of the facebook girl? we have lots of them on NL ooooooo, useful bitches
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2010
enitan2002:

thanks, you hit the nail on the tail, abi 4 head.

@ toba,
havent u read the thread of the facebook girl? we have lots of them on NL ooooooo, useful bitches
enitan, im sure u didnt read the OP before u made this post.
The thread isnt for me or about me, its against the back drop of theists vs theists vs atheist vs deist etc.
Just to digress off the almost tensed situation on this section
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by femmy2010(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2010
Roaming more on the Religion section of NL doesnt mean the person is religious.
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2010
@tooba,

Grow up, own up. It's as simple as saying You wanna do the wham bam thank you ma'm stylee

We heard your complaint biatch, now stop explaining.
Broke-ass religious prostitut'e
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

@tooba,

Grow up, own up. It's as simple as saying You wanna do the wham bam thank you ma'm stylee

We heard your complaint biatch, now stop explaining.
Broke-backside religious prostitut'e

tudor, u are not hard at all. After just 6 posts, u have known about mavenbox&toba. It shows how unintelligent u are&also stupidity that goes on in ur mind. U slowpoke.
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2010
@toba , the Hot wimp,

tudor indeed! my hand no dey o!

e pain am, Ashawo!
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
Jon.Bee:

@toba , the Hot wimp,

tudor indeed! my hand no dey o!

e pain am, Ashawo!
theres nothing painfully in to me in you exhibiting your ignorance. Say whatever i careless. I will qoute the OP for your consumption again. So u can know if i was looking for a wife&stated my marital status
toba:

Im really serious wit my question.I ve come to realize that almost every thread opend in dis section can never be voided of arguements,dis-accord&disunity.Can we ever agree with one another to d extent of a xtian choosing a male/female partner here? Or a muslim/atheist etc do same? Well i live d  rest to fellow forum members to comment logically for or against
Re: Can Someone Get A Good Life Partner In The Religion Section Of Nl? by Tudor6(f): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
toba:

tudor, u are not hard at all. After just 6 posts, u have known about mavenbox&toba. It shows how unintelligent u are&also stupidity that goes on in your mind. U slowpoke.

Why are you calling my name Mr Hot pharisee?

You think anyone who calls you out for your perverted sexual predator behaviour is Tudor?

Grow up abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Fuel To Be Reverted To Old Price Tomorrow / Can Evil Exist Without God? / Why Christians Dont Mas-turbate To The Pics Of Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.