Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Mr Right - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mr Right (152858 Views)

Mr Right Crush ( A Story By Christopher Stanley) / Mr. Right? / Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.NO PART OF THIS BOOK SHOULD BE COPIED OR SHARED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR'S PERMISSION.
CRITICS AND CORRECTION WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.NO HARSH WORDS OR INSULTS. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by marychommy(f): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
OK oooo waiting not going anywhere soon
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=marychommy post=58497519]OK oooo waiting not going anywhere soon[/quote
Tnx
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
*****PROLOGUE*****
Amanda Williams was a light skinned beauty, she was 23 years old,with a Petit frame,with a body that would shame Kim Kardarshian.
Everybody wanted to be on her shoes co' s at 21she commanded so much respect, and successfully ran a Real Housing Agency, she was soft spoken and very intelligent, yes she had guys at her beck and call but could hardly keep a relationship and God she needed a man in her life, a man that truly loved her and not her beauty,money or body.......Would She Be Able To Find Him........Find Out In Mr Right.
PS:First Update Drops Tonight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
******Episode 1******
Amanda shut down her laptop and sighed in relief,she was finally going for lunch not like she couldn't eat whenever she liked,she just had too many clients today, so she didn't have time to think about herself and she was Sooo glad,if not she trust her selfish to think about Peter, again she had gotten her fragile heart broken again,but this time it hurt more because he was cheating on her with her bestie.
Amanda got into her new Lexus Jeep and drove straight to Foodsco for lunch when she entered the building she saw many soldiers.Few minutes later she settled into a table near the window, she had heard catcalls when she stepped in but decided to ignore them she was used to it already.
"Good afternoon ma'm welcome to foodsco,what will you love to have".
" get me a plate of chicken esp at ada and a can of coke"
"Would that be all ma", she said writing down Amanda's order.
" yes"
"Okay ma your order would be served in a jiffy" she curtsied and left.
PS:that would be all for tonight I'm already sleepy.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by marychommy(f): 2:09am On Jul 19, 2017
sleep and get the strength to continue.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2017
marychommy:
sleep and get the strength to continue.
Tnx...update drops later today maybe by two
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
******Episode 1 cont'd******
Jason Ross was sitted with his friends in Foodsco when Amanda entered, he drew a Sharp breath.
"Omo see figure eight" Rob said eyes still glued Amanda.
"This one is not figure eight,this is figure eighty-eight" he said still looking at Amanda.
"Woman will not kill the both of you in Jesus name", Chris said.
" Amen ",Rob said amusingly.
Which made all of them start laughing.
" there is no way that bootty ain't landing on my bed this night"Jason said taking a big swig from his glass.
"Ah what about Sandra" Rob asked
"You and I know what attracts me to that girl is her bootty but this girl has more bootty" Jason said draining his glass.
"Guy look this girl well does she look like a LovePeddler to you" Chris said trying to dissuade Jason
"What else would she be doing with a body like her's,don't stress it I'm going over" he said standing up, then looked at his bodyguards that were already at alert, he rolled his eyes, "stay", he said before walking off.
" hello beautiful may i join you"he said looking at the rare beauty before him.
'Amanda rolled her eyes' internally before giving him the brightest smile she could muster,"of course you may"she said and faced her food.
Jason turned to look at his friends, they were staring at him like goats.
"Um...so can you tell me your name" he said wearing his 'killer smile'.
"Yes I can but I won't", she said still facing her food.
'Jason smiled...she was the but to crack type well he was the Minister Of Women Affairs'," okay may I know your name"
"It's Amanda Williams" she said capping her lips with a serviette

4 Likes

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Please I'll like to mention my favorite people on Nairaland:
Chumzypinky
Ikombe
Evejael
KimberlyWest
Kimkardashian
Wizolozy
Rachelfst
TheBlessedMan e.t.c
Pls remember to call your squad.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Jason smiled"I'm Jason Ross "he said still smiling
"Okayyyyyyyy....I'm happy for you" she said taking a swig from her coke
Jason felt a little bit embarrassed but he covered it up with a smile, "you see your spectacular beauty attracted me and drew me away from my friends..."
"Cut the chase Mister" she said cutting him off.
'Woahhh she was the serious type',"I'm having nasty thoughts right now of things that I would do to you if we were alone, don't worry I'll pay you well just... name your price ".
To say Amanda was enraged was an understatement," what the hell do you take Mr for a love peddler huh,don't worry it's my fault I granted you audience "
"Hey..."
"Safe it!!!,waitress!!"
"Yes ma'm"
"How much is my bill"
"Five thousand naira ma"
Amanda rummaged through her bag and pulled out her purse,she brought out wads of one thousand naira notes and gave it to the girl without counting it.
"But ma...".
" Keep the change"she said and stormed out.
Leaving Jason dumbstruck.
Jae turned to look at his friends,they looked like they would laugh their guts out.
It's been one week since Amanda and Jason's meeting.
Amanda had just closed for the day and was about entering her car when her phone rang,she smiled on seeing the callers ID.
"Hello baby" she said as she picked the call.
'The person on the other end chuckled.
"Sweet heart don't let your mother hear you,you know that she's a jealous lover"
They chuckled.
"Good evening dad" she said smiling
"Good evening to you too sunshine, I called to remind you of our dinner with the governor on Friday, that us three days away"
"I still remember dad"
"Good girl,love you!!"
"Love you too dad"
"And honey I miss your pepper soup"
"I'll bring some over on Friday"
"That's my girl"
"Okay bye dad I need to go so I can beat the traffic"
"Alright hon bye", he disconnected the call.
TBC.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
cry,387 views yet no comment dere's God ooo
Re: Mr Right by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2017
123456dr:
Please I'll like to mention my favorite people on Nairaland:
Chumzypinky
Ikombe
Evejael
KimberlyWest
Kimkardashian
Wizolozy
Rachelfst
TheBlessedMan e.t.c
Pls remember to call your squad.

Thanks for the invitation sis,

Following like kilode,

Great story you've got, but please work on the spacing.

Evajael, Kimkardashian, Queenitee, Mhizgap, Yungeez, come and look for your Mr and Mrs right expecially Hadampson.
Re: Mr Right by waliyarh01(f): 12:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
I can sense a good storyline here, pls don't starve us with updates. Weldone.
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Following like kilode,

Evajael, Kimkardashian, Queenitee, Mhizgap, Yungeez, come and look for your Mr and Mrs right expecially Hadampson.
Yup.. Time to look for MRS RIGHT
BTW thanks for the call
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
This story is gonna be fantasticsmiley
Ayam following it to the endwink

Herosakin777, samyfreshsmooth, akinwale14, stepheegee12, alamiendagash, clarabarbie, lankyannie, habeebat61, oly23, chizzymaris, nikz, michelle55 and jane1234f... how can i forget No.1 amebo moniker? Hormobolanle come and see Mr right.. skillful01 is not the MR RIGHT ocheesy

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
123456dr:
cry,387 views yet no comment dere's God ooo
People are coming, just continue please

1 Like

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
******Episode 2******
It was Friday already Amanda came home earlier to prepare for the dinner and also cook the pepper soup she promised her father, by six PM she was through with both the pepper soup and African salad popularly known as "Abacha".Satisfied with herself she went to prepare. An hour later she was dressed in a white jumpsuit, a blue blazer, a blue stilletoe and a white Gucci purse to match, she looked at herself over on the mirror before she left the house to her parents'.
Two hours later the Williams' driver pulled up in the state house,then they were ushered into the house by the Butler.
" Good day Mr and Mrs Williams and of course Lady Amanda it's good to see you"the old Butler said as he walked them into the house.
"Good day to you too Edward" ,the Williams chorused.
"Oh welcome come on in" Patricia the first lady said on seeing them.
"Your friend is on an important call" Patricia said to Williams.
"Amanda when was the last time I saw you,you look Sooo big now,so how is the man in your life" she said leading them to the dinning.
"There is no man oo" Amanda said giggling
"Then all the men you've come across are blind",the governor said entering the dinning area.
" Good evening sir",Amanda said bending her knees slightly.
"Evening dear", he said enveloping her in a bear hug."
"Please leave all these pleasantries I'm famished", Williams said making everyone start laughing.
"Junior it'll be nice if you left your phone a few hours and come eat we have company" Patricia called
"Ohh junior is back home?", Williams asked taking a plate.
" yes oo we were finally able to persuade him to come back "Patricia said as a knowing look passed through the older adults.
Amanda knew the Williams had a son but had never seen him,all she had of him was a hazy memory,he wasn't in her age bracket.
" Junior oo!!!"Patricia called again. "Mum I'm here... I'm here quit shouting now you don't want your BP high do you" he said and dropped a kiss on her cheeks before turning to look at others on the table, as their eyes met they stiffened. They couldn't believe their parents knew each other.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
cry cry cry crypls let the comments start rolling in,I don't knw if I'll be chanced tomorrow, I have a get together yo attend,but if I don't I promise to make it up to you guys.
Re: Mr Right by nikz(f): 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hadampson:

Herosakin777, samyfreshsmooth, akinwale14, stepheegee12, alamiendagash, clarabarbie, lankyannie, habeebat61, oly23, chizzymaris, nikz, michelle55 and jane1234f... how can i forget No.1 amebo moniker? Hormobolanle come and see Mr right.. skillful01 is not the MR RIGHT ocheesy

Hi hadampson sup? Long time?
Re: Mr Right by Jane1234f(f): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hadampson:

I yam here
Re: Mr Right by AlamienDagash(m): 12:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Hadampson:

Boss make you shift so that I go posture myself wella Btw thanks for the invite
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2017
nikz:

Hi hadampson sup? Long time?
I'm good and you? Yeah.. i don't used to see you around anymore
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2017
AlamienDagash:

Boss make you shift so that I go posture myself wella Btw thanks for the invite
Oya now
Don't forget to bring palmwine with you
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2017
123456dr:
cry cry cry crypls let the comments start rolling in,I don't knw if I'll be chanced tomorrow, I have a get together yo attend,but if I don't I promise to make it up to you guys.
Okay
*waiting patiently for an update*
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Jane1234f:
I yam here
Welcome Rev.sistergrin
Re: Mr Right by Jane1234f(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcome Rev.sistergrin
thank you Rev Father
Re: Mr Right by nikz(f): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hadampson:
I'm good and you?
Yeah.. i don't used to see you around anymore
M gud! I always come online.
Re: Mr Right by 123456dr(f): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mr Ross cleared his throat loudly to get their attention.
"Have the both of you met before" Mr Ross said bitting into a piece of peppered chicken.

"Yes" he said dropping his self on the chair opposite Amanda.

"Really where" Mr Williams asked.

"In a restaurant" Jason said his eyes raking through Amanda's body

"Ohh...okay" Mr Williams said facing his food.

There was silence in the table as everybody faced their plates,Amanda was very uncomfortable as she felt Jason's eyes on her
They maintained absolute quietness until Jason's father broke it.

"So Amanda what are you doing of recent", he asked dapping his lips with a serviette.

" I'm the CEO of "Your Properties" it's a real housing agency",she said before taking a swig from her glass of juice.

"Oh...that's good...so you didn't join your father" he probed further.

She smile,"I wanted to be independent"

"That's good... ahha!! ...true,Jason wants to start his own company, so we were looking for a genuine place" he said.

"That's easy to find,I have places in mind already" she said with a smile

"Good...the both of you can continue from there" he said with ba satisfied smile on his lips.

"Yes,both of you should go talk business we want to have a mature discussion"Belina,Amanda's mother said with a wink,which made Amanda roll her eyes.

" Mum we are above twenty",she said suppressing the urge to argue.

"Doesn't mean that you are matured enough for some discussions"

"Shall we" he said getting up.

"Yes we shall" she said with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice as she got up to follow him.
TBC
"Yes

3 Likes

Re: Mr Right by yungeez(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Following like kilode,

Haba! sister inlaw, nah u dey talk dis 1 so, make i go look 4 anoda 1 aside ur sister?
Re: Mr Right by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Mr Hadamsom,thanks for the invite abi invitation...
I'm still Mr Right to Hormobolanle.
Re: Mr Right by Hadampson(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2017
skillful01:
Mr Hadampson,thanks for the invite abi invitation...

I'm still Mr Right to Hormobolanle.
You are not
For crying out loud, you guys are not compatible.
Re: Mr Right by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Hadampson:
You are not For crying out loud, you guys are not compatible.

Your reason(s)...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.