Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) (30775 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Africa's leading phone brand, itel mobile on Saturday, July 15th, 2017, unveiled its latest smartphone, itel P51, at the center stage of the most popular phone market in west Africa, computer village, Ikeja, the capital of Lagos state.

The event which was tagged #P51MarketLaunch, featured power games as well as music performance from sensational artist, Small Doctor, signified the grand launch of a smartphone with lots of remarkable features; chief among which is the 5000mAh battery that enables users of the smartphone to use their phones for 3 days on 1 charge. A function which will delight a lot of mobile phone users in Nigeria.

Apart from the highlighted 1 charge for 3 days, it also comes with a 5.5-inch HD screen, 8MP back camera, as well as the power bank function, where users can use the P51 to charge their other USB devices.

Speaking at the launch, the Marketing Communications Manager of itel Mobile Nigeria, Oke Umurhohwo said, "We are very proud of our latest Smartphone and also this grand launch of the P51, which would be the first of many launches from itel. itel P51 is a powerhouse with long battery life.”
“We are resolving the biggest pain point of phone consumers in Nigeria, which is the worry of running out of power. With itel P51’s 1 charge for 3 days, this phone allows you to work and play uninterruptedly”.

Customers can purchase the phone on all major retail stores across the country while Etisalat offers itel P51 users free data as with all other itel smartphones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
More Pictures

1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Small Doctor thrilling the massive crowd

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Pweety008: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
The launch was a massive success, I was there to witness it live. Next step is to buy the itel P51 and enjoy max power

5 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Techpaded(f): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
iTel gbá penalty ló throw-in

GBE GBE GBE.

see specs: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/07/itel-p51-features-specification-review.html

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by pheranme9(m): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
does that make small doctor to be using an itel phone....1gb phone in 2017.....

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by itelMobileNG: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2017
pheranme9:
does that make small doctor to be using an itel phone....1gb phone in 2017.....
yes, we presented one to him

4 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Akpevwe9: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2017
With the erratic power supply in the Nigeria these days, it's no surprise Mobile phone companies are tending to produce phones with big battery sizes. Android phones time past where been criticized because of poor battery capacity, it's really a welcome development that phones are produced with big battery sizes now. Good to know itel have joined the trend with the P51, which according to them have 5000mAh, that's a massive battery size.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
itelMobileNG:

yes, we presented one to him
I would really like one presented to me too kiss
Will be a brand ambassador to my colleagues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Freak101(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wow this is nice..max power series cool P51 on the beat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Freak101(f): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Akpevwe9:
With the erratic power supply in the Nigeria these days, it's no surprise Mobile phone companies are tending to produce phones with big battery sizes. Android phones time past where been criticized because of poor battery capacity, it's really a welcome development that phones are produced with big battery sizes now. Good to know itel have joined the trend with the P51, which according to them have 5000mAh, that's a massive battery size.
you just spoke my mind on the new P51..I agree with you sir

4 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Not like I care but how many GB ram?
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Oscarpraise(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
MissCuppy:
Not like I care but how many GB ram?

I think the P51 comes with 1GB ram. Not bad at all
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Small doctor? The dude that failed from stage right?
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Oscarpraise:

I think the P51 comes with 1GB ram. Not bad at all
Nawa o, them use 1gb ram swear for itel so?

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Oyindebrah(f): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
MissCuppy:
Nawa o, them use 1gb ram swear for itel so?
my thoughts at first when I read about it,but I had a re-think that this phone is just 30k,and its all about the battery...so it's not that bad at all to start with

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ayi ayi ayi
you can call me small doctor ekeweje Oga nla

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm more interested in that curvy girl in black jeans shaking her bumbum undecided

By the way, itelmobileNG, I've not forgiven you guys for what you did to me on Twitter. I solved puzzles correctly, predicted scores correctly, I predicted English FA cup finals correctly arsenal 2-1 Chelsea and till now you guys refused to gimme my goodybag. I even DM you guys and you promised to announce winner. Till now no winner has been announced.

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by MrIcredible: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who is he?
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
Shigbengbe rigbe rigbe
Regbe regbe Aregbe grin

De last ten or so news wen I don read na wash angry
Today na church, make I go fb go check out the latest clothes wey my slay queens dem buy tongue
Oya, ajah one, gbera!

2 Likes 2 Shares

If your comment is not on the first page

I bet the next page na people wey dey argue ontop nothing go full there grin

Ask the guy below me

3 Likes

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by Narldon: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
TECNO MOBILE BE LIKE..

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by UgoFly: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who is small doctor?
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by project4OO: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who be small doctor again?e done baff

1 Like

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Techpaded:
iTel gbá penalty ló throw-in

GBE GBE GBE.

see specs: http://www.techpaded.com.ng/2017/07/itel-p51-features-specification-review.html
grin grin
9jamusicanalyst:
Who be small doctor again?e done baff
grin grin grin
Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by viktorhofficial: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
It's just human to fail at anything but super human to try one more time until the expected becomes reality.... I'm using this medium to signal my musical sponsor out there or whoever has got the contact... I'm trying one more time and I 'll keep trying till I get you to talk to me... ☎ 09068914125

Fans pls share till the rightful person reads this post... we together on this ����
Let's get down to business� #IamVikktorrh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Mobile Launches P51 As Small Doctor Thrills Fans In Lagos (Photos) by DAntivirus: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
GBE GBE ti GBE ti GBE, GBE GBE re GBE re GBE
oya ye ma sun, GBA ko je, moni ye ma sun be re Jo grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Announced New Ovajara Plan For Subscribers / Oppo A92 Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos) / What Happened To Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.