Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral (71006 Views)

28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos / Pastor Tommy Clark Uploads Gay Photo Of Him Kissing Another Man By Mistake / HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by stephenduru: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Ekiseme(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
This one weak me for real o

266 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Rtopzy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalasticlala and bae

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by hodusglobal(m): 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
The lady is pointing at the most valuable thing wey dey for the man body...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Papiikush: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
You have to understand that some people's brain are always in airplane mode.

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Ekiseme(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Rtopzy:
Lalasticlala and bae
you don't mean it

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by madridguy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
The bae look like S.U but na fire.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Loyalblak007(f): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Not in Nigeria, Kenya probably

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Ekiseme(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
You have to understand that some people's brain and always in airplane mode.
easy jare, A little funny things can't harm anybody

22 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Rtopzy(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ekiseme:
you don't mean it
I mean it, over and over again....... lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by whitebeard(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
.nawa I shock as I see the picture

38 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Kamelot77(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
mad people

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017

unequivocally promiscuous reprobates

perverted all-befouling mass of neuroses and pathologies

ineffably demented sycophants

feculent mattress-soiling derelicts

sickly subliterate rapscallions

#Eco99#

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by hodusglobal(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
madridguy:
The bae look like S.U but na fire.
S.U no dey chop Gala? grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Tamarapetty(f): 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Laughs
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
grin

hodusglobal:
S.U no dey chop Gala? grin
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by HottestFire: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
I am not understanding...

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Folzye(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
And see as the girl face cool, person no go sabi say she too corrupt..I mean touching that place and no shame grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by hodusglobal(m): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
Folzye:
And see as the girl face cool, person no go sabi say she too corrupt..I mean touching that place and no shame grin
Which place are you talking about, don't let the lady vex for you o, because she's telling us that the GALA wey dey under the man jean is for her alone...Operation No Sharing grin

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Bifwoli: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Not in Nigeria, Kenya probably

Leave Kenya out of your shit-filled brains .

Do those number plates look like Kenyan license plates to you?

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
which moderator is posting this rubbish abeg
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by ibkgab001: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
In a time when topic regarding life changing statements should be making front page ... I don't know who might have posted this but my mind tells me the mod who posted this to front page will not go free

Why all this rubbish Seun Sewa ?
Please if you don't have good topic to make front page kindly post nothing

This topic is as good as nothing on front page

I give up this country will break soon truely ... Because you cAnt be using veto power to post rubbish on front page and Biafra would keep quiet

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by kingPhidel(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chisos!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by koolcat: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
KENYANS aii guess

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by orijintv(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
This Hood Has Bred So Many Kings!! How many likes for the Best City In Lagos?

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
someone ask me how can i toast? i said u put flour in d tin and put inside fire. #ah_lie?
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by hahn(m): 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Kenya abi? grin
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
South Africa probably

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by nembuzz: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by orijintv(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
You have to understand that some people's brain and always in airplane mode.

You make small mistake bro. Correct yourself my gee.. #Bless

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral by Leonbonapart(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
And she look descent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.