Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] (3585 Views)

68 days left, Why Is President Buhari Not Campaigning / First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka (2) (3) (4)

First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
First picture of Buhari surfaces online after 68 days in London [PHOTO]

The first picture of President Muhammadu Buhari has surfaced online for the first time since his traveled to London, United Kingdom for medical treatment.

Voice of America’s correspondent, Saleh Shehu Ashaka, who released the picture, Saturday evening, claimed it was the first picture of the president after 68 days abroad.

He wrote, “President Buhari’s first picture in 68 days, since he departed Nigeria for medical treatment in London.”

In the picture, Baba, as President Buhari is called was seen garb in flowing medical apparel and a white cap while sitting with a guest.

Recall that the Acting President, Yemi Osibanjo has jet out to London to meet with his principal, President Muhammadu Buhari.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/15/first-picture-buhari-surfaces-online-68-days-london/amp/

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by HungerBAD: 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2017
I wish him well.

But this picture is old.

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by senatorizyking(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Are you seeing what I am seeing ?

This pics was taken some time during his recuperating days on his previous medical trip abroad before this current one.
However whatever the case might be, Bubu has issues to settle with the gods.
Don't ask me why.

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by luvinhubby(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
I see !
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by mightyhazell: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
U gat to be kiddin me

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by mightyhazell: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
book review loadin..
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by krissconnect(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
So even the recession hit on him hard? Is that the only clothe he has? The garb? undecided

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017

I personally congratulate Sarrki! grin

No una release one voice note like that e no gree do una. Una wan start with photos again

Bad market our Biafrans.

Don't quote me!

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Common don't tell me that's Buhari chilling in the second picture watching NTA tongue.......

Our President is back and better!

Buharism is back. Prices of commodities will start going up! I no even understand myself. grin

Thank God for him.
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Evablizin(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by okosodo: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
Bros! Don't deceive people

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by NwaNimo1(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by donsteady(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
okosodo:
Bros! Don't deceive people
Blame the moderator for allowing misleading content.

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Lloydfather(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
This pics was post to ridicule Mr president, because this is the same pics they post last time, why will he always take pics with seun okinbalouye's program.

I smell big lies

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
What do you know
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Youth without brain
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
you all should leave this man alone.... useless yoots

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
He should wear your clothes because he's coming to visit you

Is it because of this 30mb?
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Relaxing man should keep changing clothes

Because he's coming to your wedding

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wake up and pray for your president

He deserves all of your prayers
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Love you Mr President

And I am praying for you always

You will never die in power
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by papaejima1: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Old picture.
Is the VOA reporter an APC member?

Dem too like to post fake photos

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Adminisher: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
senatorizyking:
Are you seeing what I am seeing ?

This pics was taken some time during his recuperating days on his previous medical trip abroad before this current one.
However whatever the case might be, Bubu has issues to settle with the gods.
Don't ask me why.

Please apply some intellect. The story is fake. It was not published to show Buhari is okay. The pictures are old and everybody knows. If your conclusion from the fakeness of the story is that the man is dead ..then I rest my case
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by lightblazingnow(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
You all expecting it to be old pictures

Wow

The wishes of your enemies ehhhhhh oh God Almighty

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know if Nigerians look like fools for this APC government of lies.

First of all this same clothes.

second that thing looks like a toy carved like a human being. See it can look at the camera and it can hold the book firmly.

thirdly me I no say Sai Baba no dey if not that cow Kanu for rotten for jail.

Na why this Buhari brothers arewa youths use vex come kanu house today watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trz0A9xbnlI
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by senatorizyking(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Adminisher:

Please apply some intellect. The story is fake. It was not published to show Buhari is okay. The pictures are old and everybody knows. If your conclusion from the fakeness of the story is that the man is dead ..then I rest my case

You as a citizen can't authenticate between the current pics and old pics because you ain't with bubu or within the circle of cabal in the presidency to know his true state hence we are all in the dark, so whatever the western world brings forth should have a lil bit of truth therein because that's now Buhari's domicile and moreover APC ain't telling the citizenry the truth.

As for the intellect issues you raised above, I believe you should do the needful...
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by Goddex: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ds
Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by sapientia(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
lol.... Its better to continue in silence than this show of shame...

Even if its Buhari, so he cant wave at his people at least...

well.... I never expected much.

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by pureorganic: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na only one cloth the man get

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by KahlDrogo(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
pureorganic:
Na only one cloth the man get
If he wears different clothes, Jewish flat heads would start wailing that he is wasting taxpayers money. Now he wears just one and you people are still complaining.

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by kurt09(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Wiped tears! Baba we miss you. Still Standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria.

Re: First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] by eagleeye2: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Last Last Nigeria go dey alright. Association of Past Criminals deceiving people.

Real Reason God Allows Igbo To Be Marginalized In Nigeria – Jonathan’s Ex-aide, / FG Pledges To Support Local Manufacturers / Beautiful Pictures Of Enugu, I Am Highly Impressed