Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners (1210 Views)

Learn 3D Animation. Step by step. GET GOOD VIDEO TUTORIALS / Beginners Photography Tutorials (UPDATED 3rd of Nov 2015) / Adobe After Effect Tutorials for motion graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners by cj1080(m): 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2010
For those of ya who need to learn step by step how to design graphics or how to create some fantastic stuff or your just doing it for fun.

Check out these sites.
Tutorialized.com
photoshopstar.com
adobetutorialz.com
psdvault.com

the last 3 should give u enough to keep u going for a month. And i suggest u use opera browser,makes loading and saving those pages easier cos most of them are large.

Photoshop and firework users
check out smashing magazine and
all-silohuettes
for all the free filters,effects,custom shapes and brushes u might need.

The say info is key and the word is out there. So google and gobble it up, cos thats what i'm doing with my own concepts.
Re: Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners by talk2cj08(m): 3:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
Cj my guy those site are the bomb. I ve been on the site all night long, this morning i have don some incredible design with the web page. Men you are the best.
Re: Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners by cj1080(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
Thanks men,i'll keep updating more sites.

On tutorialized.com, when u open or view at tutorial,if u find the tutorial too slow to open,wait till the lower frame of the site opens. Stop the page and click on a link of the tutorial or homepage of that frame and open in on a different tab or window. It will be open faster.
Re: Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners by oruru(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
Thanks C.J,i will check it out immediately.can i have ur email address so i can contact u?
Re: Step By Step Tutorials For Beginners by talk2cj08(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2010
Thanks man here is my email talk2cj08@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

N For Nigeria / Project Writing Support Is A Click Away! / Video Coverage For Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.