Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Need Invitation letter to Switzerland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Invitation letter to Switzerland (2584 Views)

American Invitation Letter / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed / You Can Travel To Switzerland From Uk If You Hold >=6 Months Valid Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by niyiobi(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2007
Please i need a Invitation letter to Switzerland and i don't mind if it will cost me.
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by babasin(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2007
what do you plan to do there?
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by eyezaround: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2007
i am really in need of an invitation letter to switzerland
what will it cost and what are my chances of getting a visa
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by babasin(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2007
what do you plan to do there?
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by edmondo(m): 12:12am On Feb 08, 2007
just wan travel go switzerland,go do wetin?
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by babasin(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2007
with invitation letter and the answer you just gave; you wont possibly get a visa.
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2007
contact me with this mail address onatisi@gmail.com.or call meon this number 08034563614,
your letter of invitation to switz can be done .
Re: Need Invitation letter to Switzerland by 22much(m): 8:53am On Oct 11, 2010
Hello NairaLanders

I will like to ask if any one got an
idea of how I can get a visa to
qatar with working permit without much stress. I
have no contacts there, I would
to travel there to start a life any
help will be appreciated,

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Hong-kong / Visa To Gibraltar / At 34 Years Of Age, Can I Still Be Admitted Into Undergraduate Program In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.