Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,286 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:47 AM

Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob (24889 Views)

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by thickminaj(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
When will jungle justice stop.. What's fetish here now..
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Finestface(f): 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
wow!!! and he was almost lynched? this jungle justice has to stop in Nigeria.
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by airminem(f): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
You fantasy killing the ordinary like you unjustly and look the other way while the wealthy criminals are parading your street.

take it

Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by ikevictor: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
madridguy:
So having fetish things at your disposal is a crime in calabar? [b][/b]

I tire o
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by cutedharmee: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Can't stop lafin... baba dat wants to sell his fanta early so he can go home to rest una say nah fetish him carry abii Una wehdon sirs
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by prettyboi1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Punctual:
I think jungle justice will be the best in nigeria for now.

Police interferring is a total waste of time and delay in eliminating some criminals among us
Yeah! Until you become a victim of what you know nothing about.

My problem with most Nigerians like you is the lack of ability to see past the length of your nose.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by LilSmith55(m): 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
Me don search all the pics ooo, I neva see anytn Fetish dere,
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by muller101(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lazy op. Calabar is the capital of Cross river state. Ogoja is a LGA in cross river state.
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by expensiveguyman(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
what type of country is this?
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by muller101(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
dingbang:
Coca cola company will sue calabar city ooo... Wetin concern fanta with fetishness
it happened in ogoja not Calabar. The op and the mod are lazy
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
zoba88:
This man was caught inside Onitsha South Park at Ogoja Local Government Area of Cross River State with an item containing five alive pulpy juice, plastic stool, plastic bucket in the early hours of Saturday and was almost burnt to death. Probably people were thinking that the items are fetish. The person who shared the story did not say if he was eventually burnt to death or not

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/man-caught-with-alleged-fetish.html

This is not Calabar as opined by the Super Moderator on the homepage

Am confused! Where should i faint?
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by amakadihot87(f): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Odosa1:
What is fetish here na!!!!!!
i tire o.....is it not fanta that am seeing
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by ignis: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
I pity the innocent man.
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by bnmbam21: 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
What did they mean by fetish materials
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by 2lateBiafra: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
maberry:
Chai
Sai Africa grin
Sai Nigeria grin

SAI BABA BUHARI WALAI

Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by rukis360(m): 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
Caustics:
sad bloggers always telling lies. captioning a picture any rubbish they pullout of their anus. Another said he stole fanta, this one said he carried fetish items. another will still post this picture and say he raped an okada man carrying fanta.
may thunder ⚡ strike dese lying ass bloggers.... Their fake and unreliable news makes me sick
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Tenplet(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
Punctual:

Police interferring is a total waste of time and delay in eliminating some criminals among us
u Ave no brain atall.. jungle justice widout proper investigation abi... infact u are banned from commenting on dis forum.... dat was why military personnels avenged de youth of one town like dat because de mistook an officer to be a criminal and killed him....
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Calabar is different from Ogoja. Ogoja is a local govt in Cross River while Calabar is the capital of Cross River so Op report well.

Yeah, Calabar Is The Capital , Ogoja is one bush civilization that is errorneously located in cross river state.
How on earth did the governor come from such a place?
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by lastmessenger: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Punctual:

just look at yourself
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by bizzibodi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
calabar pple are hungry 4 human meat.
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Crixina(f): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Odosa1:
What is fetish here na!!!!!!
I wonder o, people looking for excuses to maim and kill.
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by tundexijim(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
rukis360:
may thunder ⚡ strike dese lying ass bloggers.... Their fake and unreliable news makes me sick

hw do u know its fake na...
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by gentlekeny(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
zoba88:
This man was caught inside Onitsha South Park at Ogoja Local Government Area of Cross River State with an item containing five alive pulpy juice, plastic stool, plastic bucket in the early hours of Saturday and was almost burnt to death. Probably people were thinking that the items are fetish. The person who shared the story did not say if he was eventually burnt to death or not

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/man-caught-with-alleged-fetish.html

Calabar and Ogoja are they the same place?

Don't exhibit your ignorance in public o. Better correct yourself
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by rukis360(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
tundexijim:

hw do u know its fake na...
analyze the picture and draw conclusion if it tallies with what the op posted
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by feelgoodInc: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
tonio2wo:
So someone can not practice traditional religion again Whereas, where r d fetish stuff?
guy no be Afonja land be this....o any mistake that side you're gone if na human skull that's even worse 9:00 O'Clock news won't even see you to report you sef.
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by skedy1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
ekems2017:
Calabar is different from Ogoja. Ogoja is a local govt in Cross River while Calabar is the capital of Cross River so Op report well.

The next thing you'll hear now is 'Akwa ibom state, calabar!

SMH...
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by makapella(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
selfmadeboss:
when calabar and akwa ibom jobless youths wan mumu, them dey mumu to the core.
why torture an inoocent man like this?
btw, i thought naija had freedom of religion. i can decide to be fetish if i want to.
sharrap you mistake of d creature...wetin calabar n Akwa ibom ppl do u?yet when u see a calabar girl,all u want to do is "enter the place"

Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by misspineapple(f): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fetish? shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by sapientia(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
being mad in naija is risky..

what has this mad man done to deserve this?
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Asek1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
How does Ogoja LGA become Calabar city
People should endeavour to get their stories verified before running to post on Nairaland.
Nawao!
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Eeroh95(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
No human head nothing nothing....
Not like you all that wanted him burnt are better than him.....if una see chance una go do the same thing ..
#NOTOJUNGLEJUSTICE#
Re: Man Caught With Fetish Materials In Calabar Almost Burnt To Death By Mob by Nigeriadondie: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Barbarians. Really Nigeria is a jungle. When wud d docile masses do this to those on looters rather than co- victims of the goats eating our yams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Domestic Worker Flees With N13.9m Cash, Jewelry One Week After Resumption / Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / EFCC Arraigns 11 OAU Students Over Alleged Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.