Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? (5428 Views)

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / We Cheat On Each Other:is Marriage Possible For Us? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 16, 2017
Understand that I gave myself the ultimatum. I believe I have covered the prayer aspect; wisdom is now a principal thing.

I'm not in any relationship, and the chance of starting one is very slim. This is because I naturally don't attend parties, or places where I can meet people apart from the church. I have three Yoruba traditional wears. That means I have only attended public functions three times as long as I can remember over the years, and these were like family gatherings. In the church, nobody knows me, and I don't wish to be known. This analysis will reveal the reason: If a PhD holder is employed as a cleaner in a school earning a good salary, ensure you watch him often to avert possible suicide someday. If a primary school dropout is given the same job with same salary, he will testify to this in the church. Not that the PhD guy is not thankful to God who at least gave him the gift of life, but he needs the low profile so that devils in God's houses won't add to his emotional woes. My case is like that of a PhD guy.

I'm self-employed. These days, I find it hard leaving the house every morning after waking up without a woman by my side. Advice most people will give is that: 'make money, and see women stumbling upon themselves to have you,' but the problem is that I no longer have the energy to pursue money. If I'm in high spirit, I will make 2.5k daily, but I'm highly demoralized to the extent that once I make 700 naira needed for the day, I would return home to start my orgies of worries.

I tried dating the [available] girls, but it didn't work... available in the sense that these are girls that don't know what coherent English sentences are.

What do you suggest I do?

1 Like

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by dingbang(m): 4:37am On Jul 16, 2017
All these things shouldn't cause you worry mr man
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:40am On Jul 16, 2017
This is serious.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Freethought(m): 4:47am On Jul 16, 2017
Your write up is not very well comprehensive for me to know exactly what you want.... But here is what I will tell you " where there's a will, there's a way"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by ikp120(m): 5:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Bro I understand your condition very well. I feel that way at times too because I'm not a social guy. Sometimes I wish I had a girl by me when I wake in the morning.

But then I remember that most of the girls we have these days are so useless that all they care about is what you give them, not even love (don't even think I'm broke. Naaaah, far from it. I see liability from a thousand miles and avoid it). If the guy doesn't give them the material things they want, they make the guy's life so miserable that most times the guy regrets ever talking to them. Most of them think like prostitutes. They think there's a correlation between money and romance which is exactly how prostitutes think (pay as you go). These girls give guys high blood pressure by their lifestyles and ways of thinking.

Don't even think of all those lovey dovey nonsense with yeye Nigerian girls o. No reason am at all. They just came to eat and destroy the little man don gather like say she no get hands to work. Abi the law say make women no dey work ni? undecided

Bros, just save money and buy yourself a sex robot because that one get sense pass the girls we have in Naija these days. Forget girls because they are all about one thing now "money", "money", "money" and "money".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by webcalculator(m): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Bro, don't ever feel demoralize, be active. In what ever thing you do try to see tomorrow, if it's not bright the way you want it, then it's time to make a change. Don't settle until you have made it.

To me, getting married should be least of your worries. Making 2500 a day is so small that you need a change of occupation. Struggle to save money and start business

3 Likes

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by pelumiadenu: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2017
my friend , love comes when you take your mind off it, there are still good girls. just take your mind off it, picture your life like you are never going to marry, work on your body, try to look good , buy some good new cloths. endevour to always visit shoprite once in a while , save some money and buy a small car, you can get something like 200k on . get another job that will keep you more busy while you make some extra more from it. learn about online marketing, change your church, infact go to different churches every sunday to get new adventures. check list of some free functions or motivational events, check daystar youth program list, there a lot of free events on the island, google is your friend, always get your self busy from monday to sunday. Move closer to God and watch some motivational videos by t.d jakes from youtube. Do everything to stop masturbation, its one of the reason you've not met her yet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by pelumiadenu: 6:57am On Jul 16, 2017
send me a mail pelumiademolan@gmail.com with your phone number, i promise to take you out, i'm a guy like you oo, and i'm not gay.

2 Likes

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by feelgoodInc: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2017
guy are you sure you aren't giving up on life?
try to contact old friends if making new friends isn't in your agenda.
get a sound system to help you cope too.
there's a time in life where you reach the age that you can't date younger girls without paying for it, because there's no reason for them to hang out with you.
I believe you should have made your life's plan very early in life.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:
Bro I understand your condition very well. I feel that way at times too because I'm not a social guy. Sometimes I wish I had a girl by me when I wake in the morning.

But then I remember that most of the girls we have these days are so useless that all they care about is what you give them, not even love (don't even think I'm broke. Naaaah, far from it. I see liability from a thousand miles and avoid it). If the guy doesn't give them the material things they want, they make the guy's life so miserable that most times the guy regrets ever talking to them. Most of them think like prostitutes. They think there's a correlation between money and romance which is exactly how prostitutes think (pay as you go). These girls give guys high blood pressure by their lifestyles and ways of thinking.

Don't even think of all those lovey dovey nonsense with yeye Nigerian girls o. No reason am at all. They just came to eat and destroy the little man don gather like say she no get hands to work. Abi the law say make women no dey work ni? undecided

Bros, just save money and buy yourself a sex robot because that one get sense pass the girls we have in Naija these days. Forget girls because they are all about one thing now "money", "money", "money" and "money".

Point of correction all girls are not useless as you said just that you are meeting those ones who seems useless to you.but if you insist that they are useless then count your mom and sisters first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Eeeehyah sorry bro

Girls of nowadays could be very discouraging and I guess that's why you feel relationship is not worth the whole hype, hence, your timidity and loneliness

Why not try to boost up your social life and see how things go this time. Like, chilling out with friends, attending wedding and birthday parties or any other social gathering

I believe you can't remain timid and expect a lady to come meet you right in your room

2 Likes

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2017
pelumiadenu:
send me a mail pelumiademolan@gmail.com with your phone number, i promise to take you out, i'm a guy like you oo, and i'm not gay.

I'm not in Lagos. I'm in Oyo state. Thank you, bro.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
pelumiadenu:
my friend , love comes when you take your mind off it, there are still good girls. just take your mind off it, picture your life like you are never going to marry, work on your body, try to look good , buy some good new cloths. endevour to always visit shoprite once in a while , save some money and buy a small car, you can get something like 200k on . get another job that will keep you more busy while you make some extra more from it. learn about online marketing, change your church, infact go to different churches every sunday to get new adventures. check list of some free functions or motivational events, check daystar youth program list, there a lot of free events on the island, google is your friend, always get your self busy from monday to sunday. Move closer to God and watch some motivational videos by t.d jakes from youtube. Do everything to stop masturbation, its one of the reason you've not met her yet.
Mehn! U have just made my day,everything u just said here is what m putting into practice,m just so lucky to have met ur write up.

1 Like

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2017
Take vacations, enjoy your life biko. Who wife epp? Na baby mama I dey find now sef. grin

On a serious note, you better be patient before you build house for people finish and wife you no go see. You go do everything finish including engagement party and Father John go tell your inlaws not to accept the bride price just because you refuse to wed in Catholic. grin

If pikin dey hungry you, come follow me look for baby mama. grin
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:

Judging from my experience, you are 900% correct if percentage can be up to that. But folks keep saying it's because I'm yet to meet the one meant for me.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
Take vacations, enjoy your life biko. Who wife epp? Na baby mama I dey find now sef. grin

On a serious note, you better be patient before you build house for people finish and wife you no go see. You go do everything finish including engagement party and Father John go tell your inlaws not to accept the bride price just because you refuse to wed in Catholic. grin

If pikin dey hungry you, come follow me look for baby mama. grin

As if you enta my mind, pikin hungry me gan ni o. I'm very good with kids, so many of them in area pray to see me daily that their fathers dey start suspecting person
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2017
CrescentMoon:

As if you enta my mind, pikin hungry me gan ni o. I'm very good with kids, so many of them in area pray to see me daily that their fathers dey start suspecting person
How old are you if I may ask?
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Point of correction all girls are not useless as you said just that you are meeting those ones who seems useless to you.but if you insist that they are useless then count your mom and sisters first.

No vex nah.

The best place to meet intelligent women should be the cyberspace. If a person types 2 sentences, I will get the idea of what the person is capable of. The problem is that most lonely, intelligent women you see online are not always pretty or independent. The pretty, brained ones are either in an abusive relationship or thinking about who to choose in a myriad of suitors with enviable credentials. So they won't come online with the thought of possibly meeting the right man. I can swear with my life that I have contacts of most intelligent female mokers here outside nairaland. They seem intelligent, but I can assure you that they have no intention of crossing the paths of special men for relationships online.

Also, understand that men that are active and appear intelligent online are either taken, looking for side chicks, or [temporarily] broke. The latter is my case. If a man is highly successful and intelligent, don't expect him to still be searching. He would have gotten a baby mama if wife material remain scarce. I said this because a girl saw greatness in me and started a partial relationship with me. Within 5 months my financial status changed for better and she left all other guys for me. She then asked for marriage or pregnancy immediately. Being a man given to logic, I told her that was too early. Within the next 12 months I had spent more than 300k on her despite having not spent up to 50k on my father in his lifetime. I couldn't break her heart, though I loved her, but logic kept saying "No". Then I did the unimaginable--I resigned at place of work. She thought I was joking and threatened brimstone if I don't rescind the decision. She pleaded with my employer for a grace period till I find my senses, having linked this to hypnosis. Still, I became adamant. Then I started feeling the pangs of joblessness, and she left after exactly 7 months. Why am I so confident? I have a sure tactic of recovery. Hardly will you see a man doing extremely well that is not in a serious or baby mama relationship except those whose jobs prevent them from the public eye - soldiers working inside a submarine, officials in some prison facilities like Guatenamo Bay or successful men living abroad and are hell-bent on marrying their tribe's women. There are also some 'money-miss-road' dudes that are searching who usually end up with frustrated gold-diggers, as most pretty, intelligent women usually don't settle for such.

3 Likes

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
How old are you if I may ask?

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2017
CrescentMoon:

You don old oo. grin. My own restlessness started at 28 sef. Wetin you dey wait since naa?
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by ikp120(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Sorry, that doesn't change anything.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2017
Why would you want a woman to suffer with you? Why would you want your children to suffer? This is wicked. You should seek out women who come from wealthy families, so that you do not frustrate some poor lady. Be honest with the woman about your business and finances, so you are not thrown away later. It's possible her family will help you obtain better employment

1 Like

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Why would you want a woman to suffer with you? Why would you want your children to suffer? This is wicked. You should seek out women who come from wealthy families, so that you do not frustrate some poor lady. Be honest with the woman about your business and finances, so you are not thrown away later. It's possible her family will help you obtain better employment

Why do you think a woman can suffer with me? I'm my house of 4 families, I'm the most financially beter. Family with least number of children has 3. And I know tent dwellers that are married.

Don't expect everyone to be rich at the same time. If everyone is rich, who will mount cranes used in building skyscraper ownes by the rich? Who will sweep the streets? Who will work with Lastma? Life is in stages?

1 Like

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2017
SirJeffry:
You don old oo. grin. My own restlessness started at 28 sef. Wetin you dey wait since naa?

I no jam wise girl ni
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Why do you think a woman can suffer with me? I'm my house of 4 families, I'm the most financially beter. Family with least number of children has 3. And I know tent dwellers that are married.

Don't expect everyone to be rich at the same time. If everyone is rich, who will mount cranes used in building skyscraper ownes by the rich? Who will sweep the streets? Who will work with Lastma? Life is in stages?

It doesn't mean those people want to be in that position nor is it best for their children. When you marry, you will realize how foolish your thinking is. Let a wealthier man come along and snatch your wife's time due to poverty. You will rethink this nonsense. I personally know a guy who took this same course you are considering. If he doesn't end in a hospital due to stress and depression, I would be surprised. The world is changing and so are women. You should think wisely.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:

It doesn't mean those people want to be in that position nor is it best for their children. When you marry, you will realize how foolish your thinking is. Let a wealthier man come along and snatch your wife's time due to poverty. You will rethink this nonsense. I personally know a guy who took this same course you are considering. If he doesn't end in a hospital due to stress and depression, I would be surprised. The world is changing and so are women. You should think wisely.

There is no need arguing with you.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2017
ikp120:

This is my advise to you this Sunday morning. grin

1. Check yourself. If you believe Nigerian girls are what you just described then the problem is definitely from you.

2. Change your circle. You've been going after certain class of Nigerian girls who end up being liability to you, if you look the other way; you'll find what you want.

Happy Sunday, IK.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2017
CrescentMoon:

There is no need arguing with you.

Then don't. Keep it moving.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by mikolo80: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2017
FortuneTeller:
dis wan na gold digger with PhD fa

6 Likes

Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2017
mikolo80:
dis wan na gold digger with PhD fa

I tell you. What Ikp described above.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:
guy are you sure you aren't giving up on life?
try to contact old friends if making new friends isn't in your agenda.
get a sound system to help you cope too.
there's a time in life where you reach the age that you can't date younger girls without paying for it, because there's no reason for them to hang out with you.
I believe you should have made your life's plan very early in life.

My best plan was abandoned at a very critical stage when science and common sense prevailed on me.
Re: With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah sorry bro

Girls of nowadays could be very discouraging and I guess that's why you feel relationship is not worth the whole hype, hence, your timidity and loneliness

Why not try to boost up your social life and see how things go this time. Like, chilling out with friends, attending wedding and birthday parties or any other social gathering

I believe you can't remain timid and expect a lady to come meet you right in your room

I didn't grow up here. So I have no friends to go out with. Social life here is restricted to religious gatherings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Body Builder That Carries His Heart Inside A Black Bag (pictures) / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.