Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Random Short Jokes Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Short Jokes Of The Day (15999 Views)

Funny Short Jokes That Will Make Your Day! / Compilation Of Trending Nigeria Short Jokes (comma Laugh) / 20 Short Jokes That Would Definitely Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Short Jokes Of The Day by Freshvibesblog(m): 7:21am On Jul 16, 2017
Ibadan girlz ehn, dey can lie 4 africa. Dats hw one told me dat SHE WAS ON A PLANE GOIN TO DUBAI 4 SHOPPING DATS HOW ANOTHER AEROPLANE COME AND OVERTAKE THEIR OWN PLANE AND D PILOT RUN AND PRESS BRAKE.
I was lyk antyy shift lemme die
Girlfriend needed ��
Apply wif ur jamb score above 390 ��
������� � � � ��
When a white baby falls
The parents be like “Oh my world” I’m so
sorry darling When a Naija baby falls
The parents be like” No look am ,no look am, do like say u no see am, troway face… make im no cry….
���

.You stay in a single room but we see you posting “feeling asleep with 39 others”
My friend where will those 39 people sleep?
On the roof abi? Oponu Oshi �
….Notice…
Please, if you are 50 years��and above ,you must leave facebook, we can’t be liking your pics�, your children’s pics� and your grandchildren pics��. Data bundle is too expensive ���
Thank God My Dad Is 25 years �
When your battery percent is 1%,
any one who calls automatically becomes your worst enemy ������
CLICK HERE FOR NEXT VERSION
http://www.freshvibesblog.com/2017/07/random-short-jokes-of-day-version-2.html

DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW ��

Re: Random Short Jokes Of The Day by Oluwaniphemi: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
smileyLol
Re: Random Short Jokes Of The Day by 359adesoro: 6:08am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Somali Meme's / Joke Of D Ay : Not For Sadist.... / How To Steal Chicken This X-mas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.