Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:06 PM

22 Bible Verses About Love Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God (14557 Views)

28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / 28 Bible Verses About Love For One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:30am On Jul 16, 2017
When looking at Bible verses about love, there are many different types of love to consider.

Here are some verses to describe our love of God:

Deuteronomy 6:5
A And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. (NLT)

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.
A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ (NLT)

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. (NIV)

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (NIV)

1 John 4:16-21
God stays one with everyone who openly says that Jesus is the Son of God. That’s how we stay one with God and are sure that God loves us. God is love. If we keep on loving others, we will stay one in our hearts with God, and he will stay one with us. If we truly love others and live as Christ did in this world, we won’t be worried about the day of judgment. A real love for others will chase those worries away. The thought of being punished is what makes us afraid. It shows that we have not really learned to love. We love because God loved us first. But if we say we love God and don’t love each other, we are liars.
We cannot see God. So how can we love God, if we don’t love the people we can see? The commandment that God has given us is: “Love God and love each other!” (CEV)

1 John 5:1-3
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has become a child of God. And everyone who loves the Father loves his children, too.
We know we love God’s children if we love God and obey his commandments. Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.
(NLT)

Mark 12:30
And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. (NLT)

John 14:15
If you love me, obey my commandments. (NLT)

John 14:23
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. (NIV)

Ephesians 5:1
Do as God does. After all, you are his dear children. (CEV)

Ephesians 6:24
May God’s grace be eternally upon all who love our Lord Jesus Christ. (NLT)

Mark 12:29-31
Jesus answered, “The most important one says: ‘People of Israel, you have only one Lord and God. You must love him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.’ The second most important commandment says: ‘Love others as much as you love yourself.’ No other commandment is more important than these.” (CEV)

1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory (ESV)

Hebrews 6:10
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
(NIV)

Jude 1:21
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (NKJV)

Luke 10:27-30
So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’” And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.” But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him,and departed, leaving him half dead. (NKJV)

Psalm 1:1-6
Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers.
Thoughtful Faith for Your Life
Sign up to receive study aids and practical answers to help you grow spiritually and pursue an authentic, purposeful Christian life.
But they delight in the law of theLord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do. But not the wicked! They are like worthless chaff, scattered by the wind. They will be condemned at the time of judgment. Sinners will have no place among the godly. For the Lord watches over the path of the godly, but the path of the wicked leads to destruction. (NLT)

Psalm 91:1-16
Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful. Then you will say to the Lord, “You are my fortress, my place of safety; you are my God, and I trust you.” The Lord will keep you safe from secret traps and deadly diseases. He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure. His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall. You won’t need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day. And you won’t fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon. You will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around you. And with your own eyes you will see the punishment of the wicked. The Lord Most High is your fortress. Run to him for safety, and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home. God will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will carry you in their arms, and you won’t hurt your feet on the stones. You will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes. The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power.” (CEV)

2 John 1:6
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
(NIV)

2 Thessalonians 3:5
May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.
(NLT)

Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. (NKJV)

Philippians 3:8
Nothing is as wonderful as knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have given up everything else and count it all as garbage. All I want is Christ (CEV)

https://www.thoughtco.com/bible-verses-about-love-of-god-712094

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by hopefulLandlord: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by fatimababy95(f): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2017
nice post
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
When looking at Bible verses about love, there are many different types of love to consider.

Here are some verses to describe our love of God:

Deuteronomy 6:5
A And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. (NLT)

Matthew 22:37-39
Jesus replied, “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment.
A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ (NLT)

1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. (NIV)

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. (NIV)

1 John 4:16-21
God stays one with everyone who openly says that Jesus is the Son of God. That’s how we stay one with God and are sure that God loves us. God is love. If we keep on loving others, we will stay one in our hearts with God, and he will stay one with us. If we truly love others and live as Christ did in this world, we won’t be worried about the day of judgment. A real love for others will chase those worries away. The thought of being punished is what makes us afraid. It shows that we have not really learned to love. We love because God loved us first. But if we say we love God and don’t love each other, we are liars.
We cannot see God. So how can we love God, if we don’t love the people we can see? The commandment that God has given us is: “Love God and love each other!” (CEV)

1 John 5:1-3
Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has become a child of God. And everyone who loves the Father loves his children, too.
We know we love God’s children if we love God and obey his commandments. Loving God means keeping his commandments, and his commandments are not burdensome.
(NLT)

Mark 12:30
And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength. (NLT)

John 14:15
If you love me, obey my commandments. (NLT)

John 14:23
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. (NIV)

Ephesians 5:1
Do as God does. After all, you are his dear children. (CEV)

Ephesians 6:24
May God’s grace be eternally upon all who love our Lord Jesus Christ. (NLT)

Mark 12:29-31
Jesus answered, “The most important one says: ‘People of Israel, you have only one Lord and God. You must love him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.’ The second most important commandment says: ‘Love others as much as you love yourself.’ No other commandment is more important than these.” (CEV)

1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory (ESV)

Hebrews 6:10
God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.
(NIV)

Jude 1:21
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. (NKJV)

Luke 10:27-30
So he answered and said, “ ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,’ and ‘your neighbor as yourself.’” And He said to him, “You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.” But he, wanting to justify himself, said to Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?” Then Jesus answered and said: “A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, who stripped him of his clothing, wounded him,and departed, leaving him half dead. (NKJV)

Psalm 1:1-6
Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers.
Thoughtful Faith for Your Life
Sign up to receive study aids and practical answers to help you grow spiritually and pursue an authentic, purposeful Christian life.
But they delight in the law of theLord, meditating on it day and night. They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do. But not the wicked! They are like worthless chaff, scattered by the wind. They will be condemned at the time of judgment. Sinners will have no place among the godly. For the Lord watches over the path of the godly, but the path of the wicked leads to destruction. (NLT)

Psalm 91:1-16
Live under the protection of God Most High and stay in the shadow of God All-Powerful. Then you will say to the Lord, “You are my fortress, my place of safety; you are my God, and I trust you.” The Lord will keep you safe from secret traps and deadly diseases. He will spread his wings over you and keep you secure. His faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall. You won’t need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day. And you won’t fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon. You will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around you. And with your own eyes you will see the punishment of the wicked. The Lord Most High is your fortress. Run to him for safety, and no terrible disasters will strike you or your home. God will command his angels to protect you wherever you go. They will carry you in their arms, and you won’t hurt your feet on the stones. You will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes. The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power.” (CEV)

2 John 1:6
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love.
(NIV)

2 Thessalonians 3:5
May the Lord lead your hearts into a full understanding and expression of the love of God and the patient endurance that comes from Christ.
(NLT)

Philippians 1:21
For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. (NKJV)

Philippians 3:8
Nothing is as wonderful as knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. I have given up everything else and count it all as garbage. All I want is Christ (CEV)

https://www.thoughtco.com/bible-verses-about-love-of-god-712094

Lalasticlala
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by cardinalstar091(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
End time
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by hahn(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op, is that not the old testament I see?

I thought Christians do not quote from the old testament undecided

Well, in the spirit of truth and fact here are some other verses in the bible that might interest you

1) Capital Punishment Crimes:

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests
Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches
You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers
A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad
Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents
1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)
2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy
One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets
1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die
So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle
For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath
The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

2) God's Murders for Stupid Reasons:

Kill Brats
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces. (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

God Kills the Curious
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us? (1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Killed by a Lion
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him. (1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

Killing the Good Samaritan
The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals.
When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

3) Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners
Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children
The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Source: http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by CAPSLOCKED: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
WOW, NICE.
VERY INTELLIGENT AND THOUGHTFUL OF YOU TO LEAVE OUT THESE PARTS, ESPECIALLY FROM YOUR EVERYDAY SERMONS!

Deuteronomy 17:2-7
Kill everyone who has religious beliefs that are different from your own.

Numbers 31:17-18
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

Exodus 23:19
Thou shalt not boil a kid in its mother’s milk.
(Lol, who the fucck ever did this.. Jesus and his entire crew of bald carpenters must be insane! grin)

Deuteronomy 22: 28-29
If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver.
(Then you proceed to rape every single virgin in the hood, as long as you're loaded with enough shekels of silver to dish out if you're caught or reported grin)

Deuteronomy 22:21
Ok guys tell me how you'll like this on your wedding day to your beloved girlfriend, the most beautiful woman in the world.. A group of elders comes to halt the wedding in order to check her virginity status, and discovers that she's not a virgin.. well here's what the Lord you serve commands;

The woman must be taken to the door of her father's home, and there the men of the town must stone her to death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime.

Deuteronomy 22:13-22
If your husband decides he doesn’t like you, all he has to do is claim you weren’t a virgin on your wedding night. Then you’re dead and he’s free to pick somebody new to darn his Bronze Age socks. cheesy

THE LIST IS ENDLESS PEOPLE..... LET ME WAIT FOR THE ATTACKERS AND PROTECTORS OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH TO COME CHOP OFF MY HEAD AND GRIND MY SKULL TO BITS, BECAUSE THE ALMIGHTY CAN'T DO SHIT, HE'S HATE IS TO WOMEN ONLY SO.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Finestface(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Great post!!!

1 Like

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Slai1: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
The greatest commandment, indeed.

1 Like

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Infinitegrace: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
God is ever faithful! His Love for us have no limits...
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Cutezt(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
One of the key things I learnt from today's service was that "you have to love one another, but you can not love without giving"

Not just the financial aspect of giving, by creating time to just evangelise the message to people in your surrounding is also a form of giving, you gave that person a chance to accept the one true God, and you also gave the heavens a reason to rejoice.

It's my month of generosity for all round victory

I love my church

A church void of politics
One of the very few Pentecostal churches that preaches the word just as it is, yes, even the book of revelations is preached much here.
A church where you see people crying, dancing and rolling on the floor when the Choir are ministering.
A church where your earnings is irrelevant as you are same with the one that earns 1k per day.
A family church where love flows everywhere.

Word assembly is surely the best place to be
Church unusual.

1 Like

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by QuietHammer(m): 3:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
and you will burn in hell forever if you don't love him in return. hehehe
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by gseun53(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice post
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by sirfee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
On the contrary,there is so much hatred,separation and discrimination in the church.

1 John 2vs15 is not in the bible of most Christians including their pastorpreneurs.
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by NwaAmaikpe: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked

God's love is all one needs.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by kingrt2(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good one
OK
See
Signature
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by micgray100(m): 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good one..

Incorporate your business with a token..

Check my signature for more than 50 recommendations on my trend. .
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by VickyRotex(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
cool cool cool
I could sing of His Love Forever.

Oh, I feel like dancing
It's foolishness I know;
But when the world has seen the light,
They will dance with joy,
Like we're dancing now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeCwwaciAA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOAoL46XmHw

1 Like

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by AliasJoice(f): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
jesus is lord

1 Like

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Solomonudofia(m): 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
God is great....

WW III Loading......
North Korea about to strike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjhFfnezuws
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by milky3(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
I shall keep them in mind
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Sacramentom: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
I LOVE CHRIST JESUS
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Michaelpresh(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
He took my pains, paid for my sins, was crown with thorns, bled for my sake, cried for my happiness, died for me to live, The greatest love is the love shown on the cross...

3 Likes

Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by avaa(m): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
These darn heathens have invaded this thread, you are all gonna be roasted in Yahweh's celestial oven for making him look bad. All of you, Hah.n, CAPS.LOCKED e.t.c.
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by 0b100100111: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
"1 John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. (NIV)"

Nigerian private jet Bishop and Pastors comes to mind grin grin grin Or, Re they excluded
Re: 22 Bible Verses About Love Of God by Liveair: 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
With all the professed love quoted, it would have been bliss on earth...but, alas!

Religion is always a mirage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders / We Are All Aborisha / Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.