Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (43156 Views)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Ojukwu On His First Day As Governor Of The Eastern Region (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
the fear of domination is not a false perception!
When you keep seeing non existing apparition, it becomes a reality to you. Continue cool
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123, ignore that character. He is a typical representation of his people. chuku chuku their mouth where e no concern them cheesy Just ignore him.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

I've asked Kagawa10 about this but he hasn't given me a conclusive answer yet; how exactly will the Yorubas in the South-West wrestle Kwara and Kogi states from the Northerners should they secede? I really am intrigued to know the answer to this.

No, I don't believe I am. Why do you ask?

Edit: I just read one of her pieces and I think that she's amazing. This quote accurately describes the average Nigerian's mindset when it comes to Ndigbo:

"Cowardice is when one celebrates the glitches in the lives of your neighbor. I told my friend that Nigeria is like a Neighbor who lives in a rented face me I face you room laughing at his neighbor who lives in his own duplex because his latest Range Rover sport wouldn't start in the morning."

http://www.gbam.tv/latest-news/must-readmy-tribe-blessed-and-unique-ifeyinwa-china-onyeabo

More Igbo women need to be like her.

Haha! You remind me of her. The lady is an Amazon and represents everything an Igbo man and woman should be in this current era. I'm a fan of her and her brand of Igbo nationalism that returns hate for hate for every Igbophobic entity or article.

Would have been dissapointed if you were her, cos I want to desperately believe we have many strong Igbo women like her , I'm glad you are one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by pazienza(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:

She is a veteran. An Igboid only country advocate. @pazienza: what do you have to say on R. Bluejack... Do you think he stands a chance of succeeding in his campaign?

I don't think Blue Jack stands any chance of succeeding with his campaign, but I think Ndiigbo should commend his good articles.

That lady, Onyeabo, she gives me joy. Such bundle of intelligence packaged in a single brain.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Kagawa10: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
FKO81:
I see how yorubas repect their elders by Awujale saying the truth

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/06/25/ijebus-are-from-sudan-awujale-insists/

War of the Monarchs: Egba historian backs Alake, says Awujale a foreigner from Sudan

The historian spoke to journalists in Abeokuta on Friday while reacting to the widely publicized contentions between the traditional rulers on the seniority of their stools.

According to him, Awujale is a foreigner in Yoruba land, as the Ijebus originated from Wadai‎ in Sudan.

Mr. Adebowale said as a foreigner in Yorubaland, the Awujale and his Ijebu people lacked the authority to speak on the history of the Yoruba race.

So you don't know he was dissing Awujale by calling him a foreigner in Yoruba land? Lol.

Even Awujale knows that he goofed and he's kept quiet since then. If he's a sudanese, what happens to Ondo and Ekiti people who speaks the same dialect? If Awujale is a sudanese, then I'm an egyptian.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by stonemasonn: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:

When you keep seeing non existing apparition, it becomes a reality to you. Continue cool
non existing apparition abi.

Do this research, go to every thread and see how your internet warriors throw insults on entire Yoruba race in every topic on the political section...if the topic is about Buhari, it is afonja this afonja that from the beginning of the thread, if the topic is about SE/SS, it is Yoruba this Yoruba that....and it goes on in every thread even if the topic is about jellof rice.
Even in radio stations when there is a political discussion about fashola or tinunbu or obj or even Lagos state, next your people will be all over the airwaves just to attack the personality of the Lagos leaders. They are even known for their cyber bullying,

With all these, what do you think would happen if one your brothers becomes governor of Lagos or president of Nigeria?

Let me tell you something, a group of people that is so emotionally unstable cannot be trusted with power, they will cause more divisions, distrust and chaos.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
pazienza:

Haha! You remind me of her. The lady is an Amazon and represents everything an Igbo man and woman should be in this current era. I'm a fan of her and her brand of Igbo nationalism that returns hate for hate for every Igbophobic entity or article.

Would have been dissapointed if you were her, cos I want to desperately believe we have many strong Igbo women like her , I'm glad you are one.

Thank you sir. We have a few Igbo ladies like her on Nairaland so we're well represented.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Kagawa10:

You're now an ibo, not ukwuani because your father is.

And wetin concern me with the Itsekiri? We respect their new identity even as ibo should do with the Ikas and Ukwuanis. Moreover, they aint from pure ibo blood but from mixed pool! Why would ibo claim them when they also have other ethic groups' blood? If you say they are ibo, then we can say they are Isoko and Bini as well.

Moreover, I had to mention ijaw, urhobo et al when you implied that Bini migrants are few. Why would Bini migrants be few when the main tribes in Delta are Bini offshoots?

Ukwuani is not an ethnicity. I'm not Ukwuani but the vast majority of Ukwuani people are Igbo. I still don't understand why you brought up Itserikis, Ijaws etc as I was referring to the people of Ukwuani, and Aboh, in particular when I said that those of direct Bini heritage were in the minority. Again, I will ask you why you, as a Yoruba man, feel qualified to speak about a group who do not care about you or your people? Why not worry about how to wrestle Kwara and Kogi states from the grasp of the Northerners?

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

There's at least two Igbo man in that picture and, unsurprisingly, they are the only handsome ones there imo.

Exactly,Na the Afonja dress make them look like human being.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Basic123:

Exactly,Na the Afonja dress make them look like human being.

No, my point should have been clear enough for you; Igbo men are, on average, more handsome than Yoruba men. You even supported this by posting that picture.

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

No, my point should have been clear enough for you; Igbo men are, on average, more handsome than Yoruba men. You even supported this by posting that picture.

Lolz....Is their anything in this world that Igbo(s) cant boast and chestbeat with?

1 Like

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Ngozi123(f): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Basic123:

Lolz....Is their anything in this world that Igbo(s) cant boast and chestbeat with?

You're the one that suggested it by posting that picture...

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Basic123: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're the one that suggested it by posting that picture...
lolz....
wetin this one dey talk.
that picture represent Afonja.Go and off the dress and put Igbo dress on them.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
non existing apparition abi.

Do this research, go to every thread and see how your internet warriors throw insults on entire Yoruba race in every topic on the political section...if the topic is about Buhari, it is afonja this afonja that from the beginning of the thread, if the topic is about SE/SS, it is Yoruba this Yoruba that....and it goes on in every thread even if the topic is about jellof rice.
Even in radio stations when there is a political discussion about fashola or tinunbu or obj or even Lagos state, next your people will be all over the airwaves just to attack the personality of the Lagos leaders. They are even known for their cyber bullying,

With all these, what do you think would happen if one your brothers becomes governor of Lagos or president of Nigeria?

Let me tell you something, a group of people that is so emotionally unstable cannot be trusted with power, they will cause more divisions, distrust and chaos.
How does an online banter translates to domination? I guess you do know the literal meaning of domination. undecided
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Dedetwo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Obaiyski:
Those who attended the meeting of Southeast and South-South governors held in Enugu last Sunday, where the two zones agreed to work together, would readily agree that a new beginning that may positively affect the two regions has started. This is not because meetings of such nature have not held in the past among groups in the regions, but because the enthusiasm to drive this new beginning is now being driven by their political leaders.

At the meeting were governors Nyesom Ezenwo Wike (Rivers); Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu); Udom Emmanuel (Akwa Ibom); and David Umahi (Ebonyi), Owelle Rochas Okorocha (Imo) Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia), Henry Seriake Dickson (Bayelsa), Benedict Ayade (Cross River) and deputy governor of Anambra, Dr. Nkem Okeke.

At various times and levels, people of southeast and south-south zones had cooperated and seen themselves as brothers, despite political creations that excised one from the other. For instance, the agitation for Biafra actualisation being championed by Igbo youths has always received support of the south-south.

Apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, on the other hand, has always promoted this brotherhood and had engaged leaders of the zones in meetings. So also the South East South-South Professionals (SESSPN), led by Dr. Emeka Ugwuoju, which at various times had articulated ways of cooperation on economic development agenda for the two zones.
The professional group, which has always rotated meetings among the states, as well as involved indigenes in the Diaspora, believes that the two zones would serve their needs better, if they cooperate in areas of agriculture, energy, healthcare, education, tourism and power, among others, especially going by the nature of the areas and the ingenuity of their people.

In what has been termed a bold move, last week, their governors gathered at the meeting held in Nike Lake Hotel, which was the second in less than two months, and agreed to “politically work together as a people bounded by same culture and affinity.”

Akwa Ibom State governor, Emmanuel Udom, who read statement from the meeting, said it centered on discussions for regional and political cooperation. He noted that they reviewed the state of the nation, particularly as it affects the two regions and agreed to “pursue inter-regional cooperation.”

He said: “This forum will be for integration and economic benefit of the two regions. We have also resolved to politically work together and realign as a people that shared common heritage, culture and affinity. I was unanimously chosen by “my brother governors as the interim chairman of the forum.”

Although he said the group’s next meeting would be in Port Harcourt, Rivers State capital on August 27, analysts believe the current scheme of things in the country, which has forced the two zones into agitating for restructuring, could have given rise to the creation of the common platform.

Those who hold this view said it is predicated on the fact that governors produced in the zones before now never deemed it necessary holding such gathering, apparently due to their belief that they were in the comfort zone. They insisted that while the southeast had claimed marginalisation in the scheme of things, especially on political appointments and federal presence, the South-South has not received the kind of attention it deserves, as the hen that lays the golden egg in its contribution to national economy.

The feeling is that the pattern of voting during the 2015 elections, where the two zones massively opted for opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) exacerbated their predicament.

Enugu governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, brought this uncomfortable state of affairs to the fore, while justifying need for the meeting in his opening address, when he said: “Today, it is difficult to travel from Enugu to Port Harcourt, following dearth of roads in the region.
Currently, about five percent of power generation in the country is allocated to the southeast, and in the same manner, people cannot also fly from the southeast or south-south to other zones, but must fly to Abuja to get connecting flight to any of the regions, unless you can afford chartered flight. We have poor socio-economic infrastructure and the tourism sector is under-developed in the Southeast and South-south zones.

“These two regions are joined not only by history, geography and brotherhood, but also by challenges. I believe that a sustained Southeast and South-south consultation will foster the much-needed inter-regional cooperation and will accelerate competitive development, thoughtfulness, economic prosperity, industry and socio-political harmony. Even the Bible teaches that two heads are better than one. So, working together, we have a chance of addressing socio-economic challenges facing the regions.”

Ebonyi State governor, David Umahi, took the position further, when he said the coming together was to talk about economic survival of the two regions, as well as look at possible ways of “bringing our ingenuity and making use of our huge deposits of both human and natural resources to attain economic viable zones in Nigeria.”

Umahi noted that there are assets in the zones that are presently redundant in the areas of roads, seaports and industrial expansion among others, explaining that the desire was to do something new and differently.

However, Edo and Delta States were not at the meeting. Analysts insist that the two regions fared better under the defunct Eastern Region before they were divided by political creations.

Immediate past Secretary-general of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Dr. Joe Nworgu, who recalled the relationship between the two zones, stated that they had not only worked together economically, but also bonded politically. He added that the constitution that created three regions in the country saw the late Prof Eyo Ita as leader of government business in the east.

He told The Guardian that the defunct Eastern Region voted together under the now rested National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC), a political platform formed before independence, adding that the1963 incident, where the late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe colluded with some Igbos to remove Eyo Ita from headship of the Eastern Region, sowed the seed of discord between the two regions.

He said: “That was the point of departure, as it angered the minority tribes and led to the formation of Calabar, Ogoja and Rivers (COR)
movement, where they decided to be in opposition against the Igbos. This resentment and antagonism movement was led by E.O Eyo from Uyo and this made them align against Igbo, as they tilted toward the Action Group.

He added that it was a further attempt to break the hegemony that led Federal Government into fusing Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom with Delta and Edo, which were originally part of the defunct Mid-western states.

“So, it was to breach this gap created by the late Zik that informed the philosophy of Ohanaeze to unconditionally support the candidature of a minority person, Goodluck Jonathan, in the 2011 and 2015 elections,” he explained. “It was a well-thought out attempt aimed at asking for forgiveness for that 1953 (mis) adventure and that is why I said no regrets voting for Jonathan. What we are considering had no connection with the crumbs of political office from the presidency. We are pursuing more lasting objectives.

“A synergy with our brothers from South-South is for greater economic and political benefit, because an eastern economic bloc will be more competitive in performance than a segmented hand- in-gloves approach for political offices. This synergy is exactly what we require and when it must have been achieved, they should reach out to the West, Middle Belt and then Northeast.

“In terms of economic integration, we need the ports in Port Harcourt and Onne. Our Imo River in Owerri crossed into the Atlantic Ocean at Opobo, and if we can dredge the river, we will boost business in the regions. We will no longer need to go to Lagos to clear our goods. There is a bigger market in Onitsha and Aba, and we will grow the eastern cluster. We have the Aba, Onitsha/Nnewi cluster. We will also retain our population and prevent them from moving out of the zone in search of jobs. There will be foreign attractions to investments in the zone. So, it is kudos to Ohanaeze Ndigbo that has always said and sang the mantra of ‘think home, invest home.’ There is no better time to do this than now that Igbos are being threatened in the country. It is the right step in the right direction.”

Also speaking, elder statesman, Chief Ralph Obioha, stressed that such a move is needed to usher in development, peace and stability in the country. He stated that such gatherings would have reduced the clamour for restructuring going by the objectives being pursued by those behind it.

He said: “The series of agitation is for the betterment and welfare of the people, and even when there has been clamour for political power, it has not been as loud as the clamour for economic emancipation. So, be that as it may, any reasonable gathering of such nature, which advances good governance, should be encouraged. This is because the impact would be felt on areas of health, education and security, among others. If they can advance this forum to a level, where they can make monthly financial contributions, you will be amazed at where they can be in the shortest possible time.

“These are nine states that have been under one government before now. They have natural endowments that have remained untapped; they have the ingenuity, as well as the market. All that required to be done is to have such infrastructure as ring roads, sea and airports where they can effectively benefit from it, and you would see a boom in the region.”

Obioha said he did not see any obstacle in the way of the forum, since its essence was advancement of development and economic wellbeing of the people, adding that membership of two states belonging to different political parties – Anambra and Imo, which are APGA and APC respectively, was not a threat to the union.

“If the states buried their political leanings to agree to work together, it shows they have realised it will be a win-win situation, which will further advance their political fortunes, if sustained. I quite agree it should be extended to the southwest zone,” he explained.

A political analyst, Dr. Jude Kalu, stated that the affected zones could have become “economic giants before now,” had they taken into accounts suggestions and certain proposals and memos made by different groups asking for the cooperation.

He said his major fear was if the forum would not become “another political jamboree, as well as a platform to actualise 2019 general election.”

“Some of the governors are presently on the last lap of their tenure, and where that is the case, others coming after them may not see this vision as a reality. But where they all believe in it, then the job would have become easier,” he said.

On the long run, however, he believed a sustained meeting of the two zones could be used to negotiate political power.
“Modern day politics take into consideration areas of comparative advantage, which could be harnessed for the development of the society,” he said. “You can see the trend in the movement of political power in the country. It is such that has not factored the two zones, except the circumstances that brought former President Goodluck Jonathan to power. Now in the event, where you don’t have the population, which of course determines the election, your next alternative is economic power.

If the two zones can pull resources and position their economy in such a way that it could be attractive to other zones, it could be used to negotiate political power. That to me is very important.

“The efforts to transform the country have been frustrated and will remain so, as long as a section continues to benefit from it. To look inwards and work out survival strategies remain the best option and the togetherness in these two divides is very vital.”
https://m.guardian.ng/politics/southeast-south-south-governors-to-recreate-old-eastern-region/

The insincerity of most Nigerians remains major reason Nigeria will never see progress. Anybody who looked at defunct eastern region from inception will assume Ndigbo were the minority ethnic group as when compared with defunct western and northern regions. The leader of the government was Ibibio, secretary to government was Ibibio, the leader of house of chiefs was Efik and minister of natural resources was Ibibio. The problem of Eyo Ita started when the British used him to antagonize Zik because of the formation of ACB. Zik was chased all over Africa by the British with Eyo Ita and his tribesman, Eyo O. Eyo as the standby snitch for the colonialists. Even during the court case of the so-called misuse of found and founding of ACB, Eyo O. Eyo lamented he did not have the money to hire QC but British and Action Group provided the QC from London who was assisted by Rosiji and Fani-Kayode. Yet Zik prevailed as ACB stood and still remained the property of East Central, Rivers and Cross River States after the civil war. The ethnic minorities in the eastern region have been known to join the Yari.ba to frustrate development in the region.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by stonemasonn: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2017
cumbak60:

How does an online banter translates to domination? I guess you do know the literal meaning of domination. undecided
online banter is your of what l wrote?

OK lets leave it at that.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by stonemasonn: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

The insincerity of most Nigerians remains major reason Nigeria will never see progress. Anybody who looked at defunct eastern region from inception will assume Ndigbo were the minority ethnic group as when compared with defunct western and northern regions. The leader of the government was Ibibio, secretary to government was Ibibio, the leader of house of chiefs was Efik and minister of natural resources was Ibibio. The problem of Eyo Ita started when the British used him to antagonize Zik because of the formation of ACB. Zik was chased all over Africa by the British with Eyo Ita and his tribesman, Eyo O. Eyo as the standby snitch for the colonialists. Even during the court case of the so-called misuse of found and founding of ACB, Eyo O. Eyo lamented he did not have the money to hire QC but British and Action Group provided the QC from London who was assisted by Rosiji and Fani-Kayode. Yet Zik prevailed as ACB stood and still remained the property of East Central, Rivers and Cross River States after the civil war. The ethnic minorities in the eastern region have been known to join the Yari.ba to frustrate development in the region.
yes blame it on the yaribas. Zik is in fact a saint. Let us see where all the amyi-yoruba
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by stonemasonn: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

yes blame it on the yaribas. Zik is in fact a saint. Let us see where all the anti-yoruba propagandas will lead to.
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by ChristineC: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
hezbollah:
Are you a deltan?what's your problem with delta?did delta looks like igbo land to you?
I'm not interested in all the tribalism around here so miss me with that tribal bulls. The question I have for you is this; do you have any problem with Igbos in Delta?
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2017
ChristineC:

yes I am, do you have any problem with Igbos in Delta?
Igbos in delta should be deltan not biafra...
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by ChristineC: 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
hezbollah:
Igbos in delta should be deltan not biafra...
I didn't know Deltan is now a tribe. care to tell me the "Deltan" lingua?

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2017
ChristineC:
I didn't know Deltan is now a tribe. care to tell me the "Deltan" lingua?
my guy, you are not a deltan
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by ChristineC: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2017
hezbollah:
my guy, you are not a deltan
so will I get some money transferred if I claim to be? I believe it's too early in Nigeria to get high. keep quiet when you have no meaningful contribution to make.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2017
ChristineC:
so will I get some money transferred if I claim to be? I believe it's too early in Nigeria to get high. keep quiet when you have no meaningful contribution to make.
may God make all things in your life be quite without work

Another foolish animal be caught.
I registered here to let fools like you to know that God reigns..

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by ChristineC: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2017
hezbollah:
may God make all things in your life be quite without work

Another foolish animal be caught.
I registered here to let fools like you to know that God reigns..
this is highly incoherent, as have been everything in your lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 10:19am On Jul 19, 2017
ChristineC:
this is highly incoherent, as have been everything in your lineage.
We shall see!sorrow is your name and of your families..In your next life you will learn how to control your mouth.
It is finished ....
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by ChristineC: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
hezbollah:
We shall see!sorrow is your name and of your families..In your next life you will learn how to control your mouth.
It is finished ....
get lost sir

4 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Curlieweed: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Kagawa10:

Eguns are no Yoruba though. The Ijebus on the other are core Yoruba! If they are Sudanese, then I and my people must be one because we speak roughly the same dialect.

Awujale was just on weed. grin grin

Interesting. You believe you share common kinship with the Ijebu because of a common dialect but for some reason you imagine that the Ukwuani who share a common dialect with a large number of communities in Rivers, Anambara and Imo states (including Oguta) are not Igbo while the communities in The SE are "core" Igbo?

I suggest that you should stick to subjects you actually understand and stop relying on "he said", "she said".

3 Likes

Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by cumbak60: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2017
ChristineC:

get lost sir
That guy is a yaba left client. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by hezbollah: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChristineC:

get lost sir
we shall see!an apocalyptic migrant animal
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Amberon11: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
What is your problem? Why have you been insulting other non-igboid deltans? Must you show your foolishness everywhere? How are you better especially at education since you've been whining about "illiteracy"?

How have we stopped your anioma agitation? You say its not about resources but you're ranting about how anioma was neglected. Why then do you want "our" resources to be used to develop anioma especially when the bulk of the resources isn't from anioma?

Y'all are the same, insulting us but when we clap back you scream igbophobia and cry to the mods.
Nonaira1:

See what I mean, just see exactly what I mean. You people are complete illiterate and I'll say it again, it's a curse sharing a state with una. Who the F2K is talking about resources? Even my post stated una can take your resouces and leave yet thus clown is asking "are you the ones caring resources? At least the resources aren't complaining. " let me make it easier for you to grasp: Carry the resources and GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are better off separated from una
Re: Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region by Amberon11: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Badass wink
Nikbaebrown:

Asking Me To Fuqk Off When You Actually Quoted Me Are You That Retarded?? How About You Shut The Fuqk Up And Channel Your Energies Towards Revitalizing Your Deserted 5% Region That Stinks Of Destitution And Retrogression Without Trying To Derelict And Coerce SS States Into Your Gibberish Inorder To Subvert And Mismanage Their Resources Under The Pretense Of Brotherhood?? DUMBA$S

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Breakdown Of Politicians Whose Certificates Of Return Were Withdrawn By INEC / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.