Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian (9654 Views)

Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
A new DTH TV platform is coming to the Nigerian broadcasting marketplace, and this new platform is the brainchild of Mr Bright Echefu and his Telecom Satellites TV (TSTV) outfit.

Telecom Satellites TV (TSTV) has reportedly entered into a technical agreement with ABS (a Satellite services company) to provide it with transponders that will enable the cost-effective delivery of DTH broadcast services to the Nigerian market.

Reports from ABS indicated that the new service would be on the ABS 3A Africa beam (3 degrees west). The broadcast service, it is said, would have between 100-150 TV channels.

Mr Bright Echefu, CEO of TSTV expressed his delight at being able to provide ‘premium video and broadcast service to Nigerians at prices they can afford’. He thanked ABS for their support.

ABS co-founder and CEO, Mr Thomas Choi hailed the new service as a real entry point for his organisation to play in the digital broadcasting landscape of Nigeria.

ABS is a new Satellite company owned by Primera funds.

For now they are only in Lagos, but i hear they will also function in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and other major cities in Nigeria.

Another cool feature is that TSTV set-up-box can also store content and has the ability to transmit wifi signals to all wifi enabled devices.

Channel List:
Checkout the full channel list below…

TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS
Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Sports 1
Kwese Free 
Kwese ESPN
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD

TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS
Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)

TSTV NEWS CHANNEL
BBC America
CNBC
Aljazeera
BBC Radio 2
TVC News
Sky News
Arewa24
AIT
Core TV News
France 24 (English)
CCTV News
Channels TV
Bloomberg Television
DW
Fox News
TRT World
Press TV
NTA
Arise News
TV360 Nigeria

TSTV KIDDIES CHANNELS
Nickelodeon
CN Carton Network
Disney Channel
Boing
JimJam
Baby TV
TS Junior Kids HD
Fix Fox
Panda Biggs

TSTV MOVIE CHANNELS
Star Movies
MBC Action
MBC 2
Star Movies
African Movie Channel Series (African Magic)
Liberty TV
MBC 
Wazobia TV
WAP TV
Viasat Life
Fine Living
FOX
FOX Life
Investigation Discovery
MBC 4
MBox HD
PCTV
Star Gold HD
Nollywood TV
Z Cinema
E Entertainment
BEN Bridging The Gap
BET
TS Novella
TS Movies HD
TS Series

TSTV SCIENCE CHANNELS
Discovery Channel
Nat Geo Gold
AD
National Geographic
Discovery Health TV

TSTV FASHION CHANNELS
Fasion One
AHTV

TSTV RELIGION CHANNELS
Dove Television
Emmanuel TV
Sunna TV
Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries
EWTN – Global Catholic 
TBN Network

TSTV AFRICA CHANNELS
Riwa Ndu TV
TS Hausa
TS Igbo
TS Yoruba
TS Sports 1 HD

PRICE:

TSTV Africa Dish and Decoder cost 5,000NGN: 200+ channels, Free 20GB Data, Video Calls, Pause subscription, record and playback feature and many more…

SUBSCRIPTION FEE: 

Fee for as low as N500, N1000, N2000 and N3000.

N.B: You don’t need to pay monthly or periodically. You pay as you consume.

modified : TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-As-Go Subscription

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TSTV DECODER IN NIGERIA?
TStv Africa decoder shall be on sell nationwide from 1st October. But before then, dealers outlet location addresses shall be made available for easy accessibility of the decoders. You can buy the decoder and dish in Lagos, Owerri, Abuja, Portharcourt and Kano for now. It's expected to be available in other states and cit6as time goes on.

cc:lalasical
cc:Mynd44
cc:Seun
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Nutase: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
I cannot wait to be freed from the bondage of DSTV. I pray they meet my expectations.

4 Likes

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Mustack: 12:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dis wil b good only if top station dat wil cover wild range of sport like dstv do and movies.. It time dstv to start packing bk to his home.
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
here are some of their channels

News: CNBC, BBC1 &2, ALJEZEERAL, CCTV, SKY NEWS, CHANNELS, DW, FOX NEES, ARISE etc

Entertainment : AM, MBC 2,MBC ACTION, MBC4, FOX LIFE, E, BET, BEN, MAX, ID, BOLLYWOOD, WAP TV, WAZOBIA, STAR, etc

Kiddies :CN, BABY TV, NICKLEDEON , JIM JAM, BOING, BIGGIS,
FIX FOXI, TS KIDS etc

Music: HITS TV, TLC, MTV BASE TRACE,

Sports : FOX SPORTS 1 & 2, ALL BEIN SPORTS, KOMBAT, EURO SPORTS 1 & 2 ,ESPN, KWESE SPORTS, TS SPORTS 1-3 etc

others includes AFRICAN CHANNELS, FASHION CHANNELS, SCIENCE CHANNELS etc

1 Like

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by kdon0000: 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
They would have a lot of subscribers if they have a lot of sport channels

1 Like

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by feldido(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is the Cable TV Revolution
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by feldido(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is the Cable TV Revolution.
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
can't wait Ooo because this dstv wanna ruin, d day u will subscribe Na d day ur light gonna off for a week
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Mustack: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dat bein station is awesome. Dy show wilder range of sport expecially football. I cant to hv dem wen am thru wit my service year. Dstv should start packing der days have do.

3 Likes

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mustack:
Dat bein station is awesome. Dy show wilder range of sport expecially football. I cant to hv dem wen am thru wit my service year. Dstv should start packing der days have do.
do they have English correspondents?

Cos bein sports I know analyse in Arab..
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
krattoss:
do they have English correspondents?
Cos bein sports I know analyse in Arab..

absolutely, dey do
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by IdeyFindWife: 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Beetwo:
A new DTH TV platform is coming to the Nigerian broadcasting marketplace, and this new platform is the brainchild of Mr Bright Echefu and his Telecom Satellites TV (TSTV) outfit.

Telecom Satellites TV (TSTV) has reportedly entered into a technical agreement with ABS (a Satellite services company) to provide it with transponders that will enable the cost-effective delivery of DTH broadcast services to the Nigerian market.

Reports from ABS indicated that the new service planned to commence on 25th July 2017 would be on the ABS 3A Africa beam (3 degrees west). The broadcast service, it is said, would have between 100-150 TV channels.

Mr Bright Echefu, CEO of TSTV expressed his delight at being able to provide ‘premium video and broadcast service to Nigerians at prices they can afford’. He thanked ABS for their support.

ABS co-founder and CEO, Mr Thomas Choi hailed the new service as a real entry point for his organisation to play in the digital broadcasting landscape of Nigeria.

ABS is a new Satellite company owned by Primera funds.

For now they are only in Lagos, but i hear they will also function in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and other major cities in Nigeria.

Another cool feature is that TSTV set-up-box can also store content and has the ability to transmit wifi signals to all wifi enabled devices.

To learn how to be a TSTV Dealer – Read more here

Channel List:

PRICE:

TSTV Africa Dish and Decoder cost 5,000NGN: 200+ channels, Free 20GB Data, Video Calls, Pause subscription, record and playback feature and many more…

SUBSCRIPTION FEE: 

Fee for as low as N500, N1000, N2000 and N3000.

N.B: You don’t need to pay monthly or periodically. You pay as you consume.

Nice one esp when they implement Plan Rollover Features too.
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
Beetwo:

absolutely, dey do
then TSTV, here I come cool

2 Likes

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Mypeople2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
No Zee World,Telemudo,Channel News,AIT,TVCNN or Supersport channels.... You sure say this TSTV go move market so ?Women (Zee World viewers) how Una see am ?
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mypeople2:
No Zee World,Telemudo,Channel News,AIT,TVCNN or Supersport channels.... You sure say this TSTV go move market so ?Women (Zee World viewers) how Una see am ?

it has ait and tvc . it also have other TS Series,TS novella which handled dat. don't 4get dat it has over 100 to 150 channels .
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by akmath: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2017
If not for anything I will give this a try cus of the free data. Like I always say things always die natural death in Nigeria, from Boko Haram to Ebola to the other room to Apostle Suleman to Evans and sorry to say but it's DSTV's time. RIP our beloved DSTV. If I say I pity una small na bloody lie.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by kingmolah: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2017
The pay as u consume thing might be the spoiler for this cable network,cos as a Nigerian I have learned not to be exited about new things coming into country, especially business organizations cos they are in for the money too,don't be surprised if you subscribe 3k and after running your decoder for up to 12hr per day in two weeks they will tell u dat u have consumed your sub cry cry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Mustack: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
akmath:
If not for anything I will give this a try cus of the free data. Like I always say things always die natural death in Nigeria, from Boko Haram to Ebola to the other room to Apostle Suleman to Evans and sorry to say but it's DSTV's time. RIP our beloved DSTV. If I say I pity una small na bloody lie.
it pains me always bcus dy tinj we ar fool if nt bcus of ous stupid gvmt.
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Mustack: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
kingmolah:
The pay as u consume thing might be the spoiler for this cable network,cos as a Nigerian I have learned not to be exited about new things coming into country, especially business organizations cos they are in for the money too,don't be surprised if you subscribe 3k and after running your decoder for up to 12hr per day in two weeks they will tell u dat u have consumed your sub cry cry undecided
another to note. Noted.

3 Likes

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by georgee(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm..July 25 is hia..Also watch out for pipul Tv
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by georgee(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Wasayo: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls who knows if they will be available in Onitsha. .....
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 7:09am On Jul 20, 2017
cc: lala,
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 7:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Beetwo:
cc: lala,
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2017
TSTV stands for "Telcom Satelite TV", it's a Pay-As-You-Consume TV provider in Nigeria, operated by ABS and Telcom Satellites TV. TStv is a DTH pay TV that offers a rich blend of local and international channels and packages for your Entertainment, News, Sports, Kids, Health etc and will be distributed on the ABS 3A Africa beam, located at 3 degrees west.
The technology is the HBB TV tech, HBB is a combination of satellite and internet service for TV service, TSTv will run on 4.5g network every subscriber will get 20gig of data for 3k monthly, the data can also be used for video calls and wifi.
FAQs ABOUT TSTV
1. How much is TSTV decoder and what are its features?
TSTV Decoder + Dish cost N5000 . The TSTV Decoder Offers 200+ Channels but will start with 100+ channels, FREE 20GB Data, Video Calls, Pause Subscription, Record & Playback Feature And More
2. How Much is TSTV Subscription Fee?
TSTV Subscription Fee ranges from N200, N500, N1000, N1500 and N3000. Note that with TSTV, you don't need to pay subscription monthly or periodically. You pay as you consume.
3. Where are TSTV Service Locations?
TStv Africa will function in ALL states in Nigeria but will launch first in Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Owerri and Kano.
4. When is the Official Launch Date of TSTV?
TSTV will be officially launched on the 1st of October 2017.
5. What Channels can I Watch on TSTv?
TSTv shows Live Sports like Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Europa League and so much more. Some Sport Channels on TSTV Africa are bein Sport 1-10, Fox Sport HD, and Ts Sports.
Some of Entertainment Channels on TSTV are E entertainment, Tele Novela, Fox, MBC 4.
Below is the Full list of channels on TSTV in pictures;
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 7:30am On Sep 20, 2017
SOME TSTV SPORTS CHANNELS
Star Sports
Fox Sports
Euro Sports News
Euro Sports 2
Kwese Free Sports
Kwese ESPN
MS Extreme
bein Sports MAX 4HD
bein Sports 3HD
bein Sports Global
bein Sports MAX (bein Sports 1-10)
TS Sports 4 HD
TS Sports 2
TS Sports 3
Yolo Sports HD
SEE ALSO: All You Need To Know About GOTv Lite
SOME TSTV MUSIC CHANNELS
Trace Urban/Africa
HITS TV
MTV Base
TLC (HD)
DSTV Versus TSTV
No doubt, DSTV has served Nigerians for a very long period of time but here is the time to think twice. DSTV, according to many customers has ripped off people in many ways but TSTV is a cheaper alternative that also offers a whole lot of channels.
DSTV shows live English Premier League matches same as TSTV. You can so enjoy Live La Liga and Champions League matches on TSTV.
Now the big deal, you can pause your subscription and you can connect your laptop and phones to the wifi and enjoy 20GB data to browse and download your favorite files with TSTV Decoder.
It's very affordable and the subscription price starts as low as N200. Chai! I wish they maintain all these mouthwatering promises. If they do, then it's a bad business to MultiChoice and other network providers in Nigeria as many people will now rely on the wifi instead of the usual monthly subscription from MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile etc.

1 Like

Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Beetwo(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2017
TSTV operate on a different platform, multichoice only have rights over satelitte channel not telecom broadcast, the technology that will be used by Tstv according to some is hbb, which hybrid or fusion of satelitte and telcom to view television, I believe channels like bein sports that will broadcast the football leagues will be on the telecom site as such dstv has no right over them.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TSTV DECODER IN NIGERIA?
TStv Africa decoder shall be on sell nationwide from 1st October. But before then, dealers outlet location addresses shall be made available for easy accessibility of the decoders. You can buy the decoder and dish in Lagos, Owerri, Abuja, Portharcourt and Kano for now. It's expected to be available in other states and cit6as time goes on.
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by 300dotstv(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
do you want to smile through out the end of 2017 then click and share the following links-https:///gKxktzR and u get a chance to win 1000 recharge cards
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by YANDE800(m): 2:33am On Sep 21, 2017
WOW...
WHAT A WAY TO CHASE DAYCARE OUTTA NAIJA
THEIR SHAKARA DON TOO MUCH
TSTV OYEEEEEE
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2017
Is it only available in the major cities or can be use every where in Nigeria?
Re: Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian by hitchowoyemi(m): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Tstv seem a revolution of d satellite era, Dstv can go back home. Mtn would be next in d queue of downliners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With / The Bling Lagosians – (full Nollywood Movie) / Your Favourite Movie Villains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.