Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,237 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (9232 Views)

Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by chino11(m): 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
I need no introduction on this board. If you go through my posts you had notice that I am pro-Igbo and to a large extent pro-Anambra. I am married with kids and God equally Blessed mr with me with material wealth and now I can boast of employing people from Awka to Port Harcourt to Yenagoa and most recently Warri.

I wanted to hide under another username to pen this but something in me insisted that I should use this account, maybe because it has an antecedent.

This piece is about the terrible dream I had this afternoon, infact the nightmare is barely 30mins old and I could not remember how much long the it was.

I was in my bedroom this afternoon trying to check few stuff in my laptop while lying on the bed. As I was doing it, I was equally feeling tired and sleepy. I looked across the room and saw my wife and our kids strolling in from the children's room and I sighed knowing that it is over for what I wanted to do because kids won't allow you ignore them while looking at the computer.

We all laid down and incidentally I fell asleep and the next thing I saw myself n.aked with leaves as a cover. I knew I was with clothes on earlier but how those clothes went is what I did not know. Probably it was taken by some people who needed it more than me. Another thing I noticed about the dream was that I was younger- as in age(teenager).

As I was walking around, I didn't see people on the streets, the few that I saw were all running helter-skelter and in different directions. I was asking, "what is going on", people were too impatient to respond. Then in anger I decided not to talk to anyone further, then headed to my house to wear a new set of clothes. As I was walking down our street, it was actually the same street in Anambra where I grew up. Immediately I saw my mother walking out so fast and passing me and I turned, she didn't say anything but handed me a roasted corn. She moved passed me and continued to walk down the street so fast.

I was like, why is she handing me a roasted corn? In all honesty I don't eat roasted corns. Each time my wife buys one I would say it is something I can only eat during the war due to starvation. That roasted corn my mom gave to me was symbolic in a sense because I always refer to roasted corn as a war-time food/staple . Even till today, ask my wife my worst staple food, she had tell you already- roasted corn. I frown at it each time she buys one for the kids.

Now after collecting the corn from my mom, I continued down the street towards our family house at Trans-Nkisi estates Onitsha, incidentally my dad built the house. Immediately I saw military trucks at the junction leading to our house and I looked again and saw even more huge population of military men marching down with guns. The truth was that up until now I never knew that war has started. I approached the junction close to my house where they blocked and appealed to them to allow me cross that I needed to pick up my clothes. One of them immediately seized my by the arm and continued to my father's house.

I overheard them saying that the invading troops were close that they need more people. I was hearing gun shots as we were going. We got to our house and I realized that every member of the family had fled and the military had turned our house into a military detention camp where they kept people that will be recruited for the war front . It then dawn on me that I was in a serious problem.

They quickly put me into the ''detention camp'', incidentally that was our sitting room where I used to play with my siblings because it is quite a large area. It was inside the ''detention camp'' that I got all the gist, they WAR had broke out in Nigeria. At this point I woke up with some tears in my eyes.

Look, I am a very proud person, I could have refused to share this dream because of ego or some people calling me a coward but I know that I may change the mindset of some of our youths that WAR is a deadly game and can take anyone or a society 50years backwards.

Again before you say that you shall fly out of the country; remember up till now I never knew how my clothes disappeared from my body. This is symbolic because war is like spirit, it does not give notice, in that before you knew it the streets are already flooded with the military.

I am not saying that the agitators should stop agitating but what I am saying is that whatever anyone we must ensure it does not lead to WAR.

Mod, lalasticlala or anyone that is in-charge should better make this message reach a wider audience. Thank you

14 Likes

Re: . by googlepikins: 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
Just drink lonart, na malaria dey worry you.

Or you meet those Afonjas in Onitsha market selling herbal medicine that they're using to kill our people silently. To prescrip their nonsense concotion

Biafra is here to stay, period!!

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
OP dreamt of Sambisa forest smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Abagworo has finally succeeded in putting you under.

There will be No War in Ala Igbo

Try to drink Anti malaria drug

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Jabioro: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Your roasted corn!

1 Like

Re: . by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
You are healed in Jesus name..

14 Likes

Re: . by Udopasa: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
I dey laugh... Umuaka amaghi na ogu di njo.

7 Likes

Re: . by edoboy33(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
what is wrong with this Yoruba they want referendum not war referendum not war oo!!! next time you having malaria dream about referendum

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
As you can see we have no joseph here in our midst to interpret your dream for us so in my own interpretation which always means positives dreams for negatives i can honestly tell you that biafra referedum is nearer than expected. keep calm and watch as things unfold in the coming months.

8 Likes

Re: . by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:
I need no introduction on this board. If you go through my posts you had notice that I am pro-Igbo and to a large extent pro-Anambra. I am married with kids and God equally Blessed with me with material wealth and now I can boast of employing people from Awka to Port Harcourt to Yenagoa and most recently Warri. I wanted to hide under another username to pen this but something in me insisted that I should use this account, maybe because it has an antecedent.

This piece is about the terrible dream I had this afternoon, infact the nightmare is barely 30mins old and I could not remember how much long the it was.

I was in my bedroom this afternoon trying to check few stuff in my laptop while lying on the bed. As I was doing it, I was equally feeling tired and sleepy. I looked across the room and saw my wife and our kids strolling in from the children's room and I sighed knowing that it is over for what I wanted to do because kids won't allow you ignore them while looking at the computer. We all laid down and incidentally I fell asleep and next thing I saw myself n.aked with leaves as a cover. I knew I was with clothes earlier but how that clothes went is what I did not know. Probably it was taken by some people who needed it more than me. Another thing I noticed about the dream was that I was younger- as in age(teenager).

As I was working around, I didn't see people on the streets, the few that I saw were all running helter-skelter and in different directions. I was asking, what is going on, people were too impatient to respond. Then in anger I decided not to talk to anyone further, then headed to my house to wear a new set of clothes. As I was working now our street, it was actually the same street in Anambra where I grew up. Immediately I saw my mother walking out so fast and passing me and I turned, she didn't say anything but handed me a roasted corn. She moved passed me and continued to walk down the street so fast. I was like, why is she handing me a roasted corn? In all honesty I don't eat roasted corns. Each time my wife buys one I would say it is something I can only eat during the way due to starvation. That roasted corn my mom gave to me was symbolic in a sense because I always refer to roasted corn as a war-time food/staple. Even till today, ask my wife my worst staple food, she had tell you already- roasted corn. I frown at it each time she buys one for the kids.

Now after collecting the corn from my mom, I continued down the street towards our family house at Trans-Nkisi estates Onitsha, incidentally my dad built the house. Immediately I saw military trucks at the junction leading to our house and I looked again and saw even more huge population of military marching down with guns. The truth was that up until now I never knew that war has started. I approached the junction close to my house where they blocked and appealed to them to allow me cross that I needed to pick up my clothes because as they can see I am not wearing any but covered in leaves. One of them immediately seized my by the arm and continued to my father's house. I overheard them saying that the invading troops are close that they need more people. I was hearing gun shots as we were going. We got to our house and I realized that everyone member of the family had fled and the military had turned our house into a military detention camp where they keep people that will be recruited for the war front. It then dawn on me that I was in a serious problem. They quickly put me into the ''detention camp'', incidentally that was our sitting room where I used to play with my sibling because it is quite a large area. It was inside the ''detention camp'' that I got all the gist, they WAR has broken out in Nigeria. It was at this point that I woke up with some tears in my eyes.

Look, I am a very proud person, I could have refused to share this dream because of ego or some people calling me a coward but I know that I may change the mindset of some of our youths if not all that WAR is deadly and can take anyone or a society 50years backwards. Again before you say that you shall fly out of the country; remember up till now I never knew how my clothes disappeared from my body. This symbolic because war is like spirit, it does not give notice. In that before you knew it the streets are already flooded with the military.

I am not saying that the agitators should stop agitating but what I am saying is that whatever anyone is doing let it not lead to WAR. Anything we can do as the new generation must not lead to war.

Mod, lalasticlala or anyone that is in-charge should better make this message reach a wider audience. Thank you

Chino nwanne m, ga nuo ogwu iba S K Benbella.

16 Likes

Re: . by ESDKING: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Did the agitators tell you they are clamouring for war ?

13 Likes

Re: . by chino11(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Chino nwanne m, ga nuo ogwu iba S K Benbella.

Sunny nwanne m, I just wish you could take a moment to reason deeply with me. I don't usually say things but what happened to me this afternoon was strange. I have not seen such before. It is very symbolic.

5 Likes

Re: . by papaejima1: 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Are you a star wars fan?

Maybe they will shoot the next episode in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: . by Atiku2019: 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
War between Igbos and Anambara electorates?

2 Likes

Re: . by Caustics: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
this is what happens when a lazy man sleeps in the afternoon. becareful so that you dont wake up nakked on the street in real life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kokolet11: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op is biafra or death

11 Likes

Re: . by thesicilian: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
googlepikins:
Just drink lonart, na malaria dey worry you.

Or you meet those Afonjas in Onitsha market selling herbal medicine that they're using to kill our people silently. To prescrip their nonsense concotion

Biafra is here to stay, period!!

Nigerians never take anything serious until it overwhelms them. Hope you'll be ready to fight when the war actually starts.

10 Likes

Re: . by Integrityfarms(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
All these are your reflections. Take a cool nap a D if such dreams persist take Coartem antimalarial ok

8 Likes

Re: . by hezbollah: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:
I need no introduction on this board. If you go through my posts you had notice that I am pro-Igbo and to a large extent pro-Anambra. I am married with kids and God equally Blessed with me with material wealth and now I can boast of employing people from Awka to Port Harcourt to Yenagoa and most recently Warri. I wanted to hide under another username to pen this but something in me insisted that I should use this account, maybe because it has an antecedent.

I was in my bedroom this afternoon trying to check few stuff in my laptop while lying on the bed. As I was doing it, I was equally feeling tired and sleepy. I looked across the room and saw my wife and our kids strolling in from the children's room and I sighed knowing that it is over for what I wanted to do because kids won't allow you ignore them while looking at the computer. We all laid down and incidentally I fell asleep and next thing I saw myself n.aked with leaves as a cover. I knew I was with clothes earlier but how that clothes went is what I did not know. Probably it was taken by some people who needed it more than me. Another thing I noticed about the dream was that I was younger- as in age(teenager).

As I was working around, I didn't see people on the streets, the few that I saw were all running helter-skelter and in different directions. I was asking, what is going on, people were too impatient to respond. Then in anger I decided not to talk to anyone further, then headed to my house to wear a new set of clothes. As I was working down our street, it was actually the same street in Anambra where I grew up. Immediately I saw my mother walking out so fast and passing me and I turned, she didn't say anything but handed me a roasted corn. She moved passed me and continued to walk down the street so fast. I was like, why is she handing me a roasted corn? In all honesty I don't eat roasted corns. Each time my wife buys one I would say it is something I can only eat during the war due to starvation. That roasted corn my mom gave to me was very symbolic in a sense because I always refer to roasted corn as a war-time food/staple. Even till today, ask my wife my worst staple food, she had tell you already- roasted corn. I frown at it each time she buys one for the kids.

Now after collecting the corn from my mom, I continued down the street towards our family house at Trans-Nkisi estates Onitsha, incidentally my dad built the house. Immediately I saw military trucks at the junction leading to our house and I looked again and saw even more huge population of military marching down with guns. The truth was that up until now I never knew that war has started. I approached the junction close to my house where they blocked and I appealed to them to allow me cross that I needed to pick up my clothes because as they can see I am not wearing any but covered in leaves. One of them immediately seized me by the arm and continued to my father's house. I overheard them saying that the invading troops are close that they needed more people. I was hearing gun shots as we were going. We got to our house and I realized that every member of the family had fled and the military had turned our house into a military detention camp where they keep people that will be recruited for the war front. It then dawn on me that I was in a serious problem. They quickly put me into the ''detention camp'', incidentally that was our sitting room where I used to play with my sibling because it is quite a large area. It was inside the ''detention camp'' that I got all the gist, they WAR has broken out in Nigeria. It was at this point that I woke up with some tears in my eyes.

Look, I am a very proud person, I could have refused to share this dream because of ego or some people calling me a coward but I know that I may change the mindset of some of our youths if not all that WAR is deadly and can take anyone or a society 50years backwards. Again before you say that you shall fly out of the country; remember up till now I never knew how my clothes disappeared from my body. This symbolic because war is like spirit, it does not give notice. In that before you knew it the streets are already flooded with the military.

I am not saying that the agitators should stop agitating but what I am saying is that whatever anyone is doing let it not lead to WAR. Anything we can do as the new generation must not lead to war.

An arab man was asking me this afternoon that in nigeria how many people do they buried on the ground at the same time.

8 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 2:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
The witches from Abagworo village has finally done their worst.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by GMBuhari: 2:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

Have a funfilled day and enjoy your agitation,

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Warship: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Malaria in action

Anyway Referendum is not War

And we aren't scared of war

@ chino11 take this advice below seriously

Not every dream is from God
Scrutinize every dream in the place of prayer before interpreting it.

The devil wants you to reject Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Warship: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

What is the difference between forceful unity and rape.?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by weyab: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:

Thus another massacre

nice write up.
Just prepare for full massacre in the north.
Remember, its just one life

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by chino11(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
You people can argue and insult me all you want but I have passed the message and I feel better right now that I did. Thank you all.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Lanretoye(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
you saw war,did u die?

3 Likes

Re: . by greatgod2012(f): 3:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
hezbollah:
An arab man was asking me this afternoon that in nigeria how many people do they buried on the ground at the same time.

And what's your response?

2 Likes

Re: . by GMBuhari: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
it's just 2C's

Common sense

Constitution

Warship:

What is the difference between forceful unity and rape.?

1 Like

Re: . by EdCure: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
I had a terrible one about Osibanjo and Aso Rock about two weeks ago, which I'm not ready to share.

Like a poster said above, Nigerians never take anything serious until it overwhelms them.

Nairaland has been relegated to PDP, APC, wailers, IPOB, Afonja and zombie trivialities where you voice your opinion outside the box at your own peril.

Some people are in for a rude shock.

7 Likes

Re: . by greatgod2012(f): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
@op, God is using you to pass across a message!

War is deadly! Anyone who remembers what happened in Rwanda will know that war can take a country 100 years back! Just watch hotel Rwanda and sometimes in April on YouTube and see what tribal war cost them!

Our government too need to pacify the aggrieved region by treating every region equally so that no region will feel cheated and be clamoring for secession!

It is well!

7 Likes

Re: . by TechRev: 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
Op your dream could mean you will soon travel to Syria, sambisa, somalia etc.

5 Likes

Re: . by kennykendo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:

As I was working around, I didn't see people on the streets, the few that I saw were all running helter-skelter and in different directions. I was asking, what is going on, people were too impatient to respond. Then in anger I decided not to talk to anyone further, then headed to my house to wear a new set of clothes. As I was working down our street, it was actually the same street in Anambra where I grew up. Immediately I saw my mother walking out so fast and passing me and I turned, she didn't say anything but handed me a roasted corn. She moved passed me and continued to walk down the street so fast. I was like, why is she handing me a roasted corn? In all honesty I don't eat roasted corns. Each time my wife buys one I would say it is something I can only eat during the war due to starvation. That roasted corn my mom gave to me was very symbolic in a sense because I always refer to roasted corn as a war-time food/staple. Even till today, ask my wife my worst staple food, she had tell you already- roasted corn. I frown at it each time she buys one for the kids.

Now after collecting the corn from my mom, I continued down the street towards our family house at Trans-Nkisi estates Onitsha, incidentally my dad built the house. Immediately I saw military trucks at the junction leading to our house and I looked again and saw even more huge population of military marching down with guns. The truth was that up until now I never knew that war has started. I approached the junction close to my house where they blocked and I appealed to them to allow me cross that I needed to pick up my clothes because as they can see I am not wearing any but covered in leaves. One of them immediately seized me by the arm and continued to my father's house. I overheard them saying that the invading troops were close that they needed more people. I was hearing gun shots as we were going. We got to our house and I realized that every member of the family had fled and the military had turned our house into a military detention camp where they keep people that will be recruited for the war front. It then dawned on me that I was in a serious problem. They quickly put me into the ''detention camp'', incidentally that was our sitting room where I used to play with my siblings because it is quite a large area. It was inside the ''detention camp'' that I got all the gist, that WAR has broken out in Nigeria. It was at this juncture that I woke up with some tears in my eyes and I said a short prayer while holding my wife and kids.

Look, I am a very proud person, I could have refused to share this dream because of ego or because some people would start calling me a coward but I know that I may change the mindset of some of our youths if not all, that WAR is deadly and could take anyone or a nation 50years backwards. Again before you say that you shall fly out of the country; remember up till now I never knew how my clothes disappeared from my body. This is symbolic because war is like spirit, it does not give notice. In that before you knew it the streets are already flooded with the military.

I am not saying that the agitators should stop agitating but what I am saying is that whatever anyone is doing let it not lead to WAR. Anything we are doing as the new generation must not be allowed spiral into WAR.

bro I can only pray and hope that whatever they are doing, it won't resort to war...because all I've being seeing is not funny... may God help us

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Spends N241b Annually On Security Votes Illegally – TI, CISLAC / Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt / Lagos Not In Bondage, Only Need Continuous Development- Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.