Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

City Dangerous Spots - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / City Dangerous Spots (900 Views)

10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja / RED ALERT: Dangerous Spots To Avoid Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

City Dangerous Spots by babasin(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2007
Lagos; What are the dangerous spots to avoid and what time of day to avoid such places?

Ibadan: What are the dangerous spots to avoid and what time of day to avoid such places?

Abuja: What are the dangerous spots to avoid and what time of day to avoid such places?
Re: City Dangerous Spots by sharetroll(m): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2007
Big props to you on the topic as I'm seeking similar answers myself. . . . .
Re: City Dangerous Spots by debosky(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2007
Lagos - Numerous

1. apongbon bridge - close to V/I and Lagos Island. Times to avoid? Rush Hour, especially at night too many robbers

2. Oshodi Market - pickpockets, area boys etc. especially at rush hour and evenings

3. third mainland bridge at night especially when there are traffic jams

4. any area you aren't familiar with/with someone who is familiar with the area - Lagos touts and miscreants are very smart, they'll smell

your 'newness' or as they say jjc status and promptly look for a way to cheat or dispossess you of your valuables

(1) (Reply)

Discover Akwa-ibom Today / Student Visa / Are You From Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.