Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Looking For A Good Sewing Machine Repairer/Trainer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Looking For A Good Sewing Machine Repairer/Trainer (392 Views)

Mini Handheld Sewing Machine / Professional Sound System Repairer Needed / Anyone That Wants To Sell A Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Sewing Machine Repairer/Trainer by kunlef1: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
If you know how to repair most types of sewing machines and you can train people to do so, kindly contact me. You must have a minimum of OND in any subject, but HND/BEng in Mechanical Engineering is preferable. Your main job would be to train other people to carry out the repair.

I want to set up a sewing machine training and repair center around Lekki-Ajah axis. You do not have to be resident around there for now as accommodation may be provided if you are successful.

I would also consider a current youth corper or fresh graduate who is ready to send himself/herself on a training on it anywhere in Nigeria. I would be willing to refund the training fees after you are certified to do the job.

If interested, send me your CV to kunlad(at)gmail.com or Whatsapp 08059859728..
Re: Looking For A Good Sewing Machine Repairer/Trainer by kunlef1: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Still waiting for your contact.

(1) (Reply)

Preview Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / Ride With Matatu, Get To Your Destination In Minutes / Microsoft On-boards Signal Alliance As Tier I Cloud Solution Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.