Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) (38599 Views)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by stephenduru: 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
According to a report shared by an online user,the lady pictured below who is said to be the 3rd wife of her husband allegedly killed 4 members of her family including her husband because she wants her children to inherit all the lands belonging to the family.The incident happened in Nsude,Ugwuoto(google search shows that the place is in Enugu).Below is what a social media user wrote...

'This is still unbelievable

God have mercy

How can you finish the whole family including your husband just because of land

They said she killed 4people from her family, because she is the 3rd wife of the man and she really wants her children to inherit the whole land and she also made twins crippled because she want her children to inherit the whole land owned by her husband

What will we call this?

My prayers is that, let the revelations began to flow to the whole part of Nsude because is not only in ugwuoto that we have evil people

God save your people in Jesus name Amen'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/third-wife-kills-4-members-of-her.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by stephenduru: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by vanbonattel: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
How she take kill them?

All I can see is a woman who stands to gain from her husband estate and some villagers are not happy about this, so they gather some gullible women and accuse the woman of everything wrong with the world and then parade her. Next thing you will hear, they will say she confessed.

I wish this country luck, civil rights, dead, legal aid, comatose and the people must suffer.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Jostico: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
embarassed Too bad for a woman. Deceitfull human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is the effect of polygamous lifestyle especially in the southern part. A northerner can marry four wives and they'll be loyal but try it down south/East it becomes a battle of supremacy and jealousy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by smartty68(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lawd! Humans are so meanembarassed
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by akpamuomenka: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
ok
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Tolexander: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:
How she take kill them?
the same question I feel like asking!

7 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked

The people parading her are learners

Why are her clothes still on? undecided
Why can't I see tyres and petrol anywhere?

But the man who had the nerve to marry 3 wives has really lived the good life...
It's good he's gone so the rest of us can taste the good life

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017

Dat face definitely doesn't care

#Eco99#

8 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Loyalblak007(f): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
sad
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:
How she take kill them?

All I can see is a woman who stands to gain from her husband estate and some villagers are not happy about this, so they gather some gullible women and accuse the woman of everything wrong with the world and then parade her. Next thing you will hear, they will say she confessed.

I wish this country luck, civil rights, dead, legal aid, comatose and the people must suffer.
U self ur reasoning dey like say u need mama's milk shocked shocked grin grin
Yes tongue I said it

Didn't her composure shows that she is guilty?
Do u think they just accused her without proofs?
What do u take African to be?
Before the whites came we have our systems it's a shame the whites have crumble most of them,
I know of a village where u dare not kill someone thru black majick
I guess you don't know about black majicks.

12 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
She deserve To Be Buried Alive while standing up
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Rtopzy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
See her mouth biko nu.

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by dollytino4real(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
send her T.B Joshua 4 deliverance b4 she kills all the villager 4 her son's sake

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Ajimike(m): 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
Human hearts is full of evil.
I have always been afraid of women.
Very dangerous beings

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by GMBuhari: 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
Im not surprised, for them it's Business as usual

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Jabioro: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
What evidences can they provided to proof their nefarious accusations.. backwardness is a diseases that can only be cured by enlighten the mind kind..The developers are here..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by PocketMoneyMi: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
3rd wife? lol

I thought according to Biafrats only Yoruba Muslims and Hausas engage in polygamy....
These Igbos, some of them breed like rodents, it is still a normal sight to see women with 7,8 children in parts of the SE... True story.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by vanbonattel: 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

U self ur reasoning dey like say u need mama's milk shocked shocked grin grin
Yes tongue I said it

Didn't her composure shows that she is guilty?
Do u think they just accused her without proofs?
What do u take African to be?
Before the whites came we have our systems it's a shame the whites have crumble most of them,
I know of a village where u dare not kill someone thru black majick
I guess you don't know about black majicks.

How has Black majic helped your life? You use whiteman phone to browse on whiteman network and still talking blackmajic?

You need help.

13 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by adedayo3193(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
What is left for me to see

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by vanbonattel: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
PocketMoneyMi:
3rd wife? lol

I thought according to Biafrats only Yoruba Muslims and Hausas engage in polygamy....

I still doubt the story sha

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by juman(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
How can you finish the whole family including your husband just because of land

They said she killed 4people from her family, because she is the 3rd wife of the man and she really wants her children to inherit the whole land and she also made twins crippled because she want her children to inherit the whole land owned by her husband

Oh what a backward society.

Those were just allegations without backing it up with any evidences.

Even they accused her of crippled twins.

The woman should take them to court.

5 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Aphrygian(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ncan pls save this pics oooo, when them Igbos start boasting that they are beautiful we can show them ooooo, see a community full of ngbekes.

10 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The people parading her are learners

Why are her clothes still on? undecided
Why can't I see tyres and petrol anywhere?

But the man who had the nerve to marry 3 wives has really lived the good life...
It's good he's gone so the rest of us can taste the good life

Hahahaha the boss himself​!!!

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

How has Black majic helped your life? You use whiteman phone to browse on whiteman network and still talking blackmajic?

You need help.
I need from someone to pass the massage to you that u need to acknowledge that there is black majick and the whites do use black majick too remember they came and brought our gods.
It's pathetic that you don't know that black majick exist cry cry

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by vanbonattel: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

I need from someone to pass the massage to you that u need to acknowledge that there is black majick and the whites do use black majick too remember they came and brought our gods.
It's pathetic that you don't know that black majick exist cry cry

And your gods they bought helped them to produce phones and cars while you still cling to your hope of black majic?

Seems to me they took your brain too.

10 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Aphrygian:
Ncan pls save this pics oooo, when them Igbos start boasting that they are beautiful we can show them ooooo, see a community full of ngbekes.
Na una go first start nw o. When we start posting pictures of your people na you wil start shouting Igbo is insulting nigerians

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
vanbonattel:

And your gods they bought helped them to produce phones and cars while you still cling to your hope of black majic?

Seems to me they took your brain too.
Mr vanbonattel you sound like an auto bot to me because you reasoning sounds programmed and need urgent upgrade,
Phones and cars African as a produce is no more some alien development, we African have developed and produced them and even more check international wise and see our prowesses
I shake my head for you because it seems the concept of black majic is still far from ur knowledge, you look like the type that even believe there is no Devil. I dey pity you.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by vanbonattel: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Mr vanbonattel you sound like an auto bot to me because you reasoning sounds programmed and need urgent upgrade,
Phones and cars African has produce so it's no more so alien development,
I shake my head for you because it seems the concept of black majic is still far from ur knowledge, you look like the type that even believe there is no Devil. I dey pity you.

Are the phones and cars Africans produce the one you are using today?

Show us a picture of the device you used to reply me now. If they are made with black magic, then you have a point.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

12 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by safiaapussy: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage / Human Heads Found In a Hotel at Onitsha / Angry Car Dealers Set Ablaze Customs Patrol Vehicle In Kaduna State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.