Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Who Is A Graphic Designer? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Is A Graphic Designer? (874 Views)

I Need A Graphic Designer Urgently / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / Hire A Graphic Designer For All Logo, Business Card, Flyers Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Graphic Designer? by UrbanNGCom: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
In trying to decide if a designer career is right for you, it might be helpful TP think about the qualities and interest that many designers share, and see if they overlap with your own. Since most high school doesn't offer design courses, it's not easy to make the connection.

Many Professional designers don't come into the field until their twenties or thirties, after they've received degree and even started careers in related discipline's. Many more Student attend design school and are disappointed when either the education or the practice (sometimes both) aren't what they expected.

So Who Becomes A Designer ?

First and foremost, designer are keen observers and lovers of beauty and useful object, message, and experience. They pay attention as they move through their day, possessing a hyper awareness of the visual and textual world around them.

So who becomes a designer? First And foremost, They Make connections and ask questions about how those objects and messages work, What they are, a what Things look like, and what they mean. Noticing and appreciating, however, is not enough. Designer's have a desire to make and customize things they haven't seen before, and then share then. Observation lead to wondering what something that it would be like is to make it.

Full Article here:: http://www.urbanng.com/2017/04/article-who-is-graphic-designer_17.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Graphics School In Abuja! / I Will Create An Awesome Explainer Video For N2, 500 / Disney To Buy Parts Of 21st Century Fox For $52.4bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.