Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Samples Of DPR Past Questions - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Samples Of DPR Past Questions (9586 Views)

How To Write Good Letter Of Attestation ( See Samples) / How To Download Noun Exam Past Questions / DPR Aptitude Test Questions & Answers 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Nguu: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ruthkperrun@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Nguu: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
isikefelister:
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free
please I need the past questions too.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by KunArus: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
eggy1:
please i dont have any.....my email is ituaeggy@gmail.com thanks . god bless you

my email is.............damilolaaregbesola@gmail.com please send to me too
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Nguu: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nguu:
please I need the past questions too.
my email ruthkperrun@gmail.com.
Thank so much. God bless.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by GeoSpatial(m): 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kehindematthew520@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Andypat: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kindly help me with the past questions
animam4andy@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Arrahdasoul: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for this offer. Please, I am interested and my email address is ayuk.charis4@gmail.com

Thanks again!
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Henj90: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please send to henj90@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by eckk: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
costleykwushue@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by abidexy17: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please help send to abidemi86@gmail.com or tejumohla@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by myhajj: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Lekelee4sure post=58609296]Samples Of DPR Past Questions by isikefelister: 4:41pm On Jul 16
The Department of Petroleum Resources DPR has started sending out invites to shortlisted candidates for its aptitude test starting from 24th of July 2017.

Have you received the invite or you are still expecting to receive the invite for the next batch? Then, this is the time for you to start your preparation. I am sure you don't want to miss this golden opportunity of working with DPR.

To prepare for the test, you need to practice some past questions on DPR. If you do not have samples of their past questions and you need one, kindly drop your email or send a private mail to request for it free

PLEASE, ASSIST ME WITH THE 'DPR PAST QUESTIONS.'
lekelee4sure@yahoo.com
THANKS.[pls copy me d questions on myhajj06@gmail.com....thank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by myhajj: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls copy me d questions too on myhajj06@gmail.com.... Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by P1313(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please help me with the past questions on DPR.poretdariya2@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by valwizzy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
val_wizzy9484@yahoo.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Ijeawele(m): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Manuel4luv39@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by ennops: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Hi. Mine is ennops@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Johnwealth1: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello Bro,
kindly inbox the DPR question to me on johnwealth2012@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Imunose(f): 4:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Please I need the past question
Omoneir@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Swarthyhappy: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Please I I need the past question also. swarthyhappy@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Taurean4: 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Hi.
pls I also need the DPR Past questions too. this is my mail address : pwetypeace@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Salihudedezaina: 8:57am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls is there a dress code for the test,
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Mikky4canny(m): 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for this kind gesture.
My email is mikewhitehouse2003@yahoo.com
isikefelister:

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Tolupage(m): 9:25am On Jul 20, 2017
@ isikefelister

I applied for economics graduate trainee II. bamisaye3@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Elems2will: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Please help.. I need Dpr past questions Somebody in the house please forward to ebiwill2@gmail.com.

Thank you so much. God reward u
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by Helzie1010(f): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls I need past question for environmentalist position email ajibadeelsie@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by ChikezieP: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I've been invited for the test and I've not been opportuned to lay hand on any past question. Please this is my email.. Presh1817@gmail.com your help will be greatly appreciated.
I applied for electrical engineering

Thanks

isikefelister:

Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by akinjaru: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pls kindly send the d. P. R past question to me @akinolaafolayan3@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by cygemeks(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Kindly help me with the past questions ajudeonugodis@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by GeoSpatial(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please I need a copy of the materials Kehindematthew520@gmail.com
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by imaobongloveth: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
plz send me DPR question nw, my email is benlove4real@yahoo.com thnks
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by meetgaya: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
@~¥alo Download d GMAT questions n answers wit dis link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9aR1wksdMg3bGhOMndHajMwNzg/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Samples Of DPR Past Questions by itzhighque: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Absence Of Educational And Intellective Competitions / Kano University Alumni Slam ASUU Over Strike / Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.