Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health (5200 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
bennyann:

Mine is luvmitender grin
Okay fine, tell me about what you believe, I would love to hear from you and ask questions where necessary. You know I want to learn from you. wink
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Dalek(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
When a pastor successfully separate conjoin twins live on camera, y'all can call me to worship...

2 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

When you will people see how atheism is vapid, empty and stupid ?

And when will you get rehabilitated, of your self inflicted confusion, on who an atheist is?

Do you now say, that your claimed Yahweh, never claimed healing ability?

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:

And when will you get rehabilitated, of your self inflicted confusion, on who an atheist is?

Do you now say, that your claimed Yahweh, never claimed healing ability?

An atheist is someone who is against the existence of God/gods , not religion , not miracles, just God or gods !

Ignorance of different religions especially non theistic ones has made you believe that miracles are only associated with God .

Deists also acknowledge the existence of God while rejecting miracles

So I ask again , since you are an atheist , where does atheism actually come in in your post ?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

An atheist is someone who is against the existence of God/gods , not religion , not miracles, just God or gods !

Ignorance of different religions especially non theistic ones has made you believe that miracles are only associated with God .

So I ask again , since you are an atheist , where does atheism actually come in in your post ?

Answer my question.

Do you now say that your Yahweh, didn't claim healing ability?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Princess Ebuka, sorry I meant KingEbukasBlog, stop all this ranting and contribute in light of the op's point. Stop running away. Religious healings are scams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Martinez19:
Princess Ebuka, sorry I meant KingEbukasBlog, stop all this ranting and contribute in light of the op's point. Stop running away. Religious healings are scams.

I've addressed miracles with this same fellow many times, so what he has there is a rehash of usual arguments he made months ago . There is nothing new to address .

Can you bail him out , what business has atheism with the op ? because a deist who acknowledges God's existence can still make the same argument .

Please try to disappoint and say something reasonable
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:
Answer my question.
Do you now say that your Yahweh, didn't claim healing ability?
I asked the question first , so where is your response to my question.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I asked the question first , so where is your response to my question.
Where atheism came in, in my post, is where your claimed ability of Yahweh, to heal diseases, can't be substantiated by you.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:

Where atheism came in, in my post, is where your claimed ability of Yahweh, to heal diseases, can't be substantiated by you.

Atheism is not concerned with Yahweh's ability to heal diseases but in His existence . This means that any response on this thread about the OP is totally extraneous since you are an atheist .

Do you understand now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is not concerned with Yahweh's ability to heal diseases but in His existence

The rejection of claims of Yahweh's existence, extends to all unfounded attributes of Yahweh.

Hope your ignorance, gets cured this time.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I've addressed miracles with this same fellow many times, so what he has there is a rehash of usual arguments he made months ago . There is nothing new to address .

Can you bail him out , what business has atheism with the op ? because a deist who acknowledges God's existence can still make the same argument .

Please try to disappoint and say something reasonable
Indeed atheism has nothing to do, you could be a deist and still make the op's point but the question is do you believe in any of the religious gods? If you do believe in the christian god, then that's where the problem lies.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is not concerned with Yahweh's ability to heal diseases but in His existence . This means that any response on this thread about the OP is totally extraneous since you are an atheist .

Do you understand now ?
Abegi, if a God says something that is not true or lies about his abilities, it should make the wise question his credibility. There are many things which people look at to infer that there is no God. So Princess Ebuka, sorry I meant KingEbukasBlog, his healing abilities are a major concern.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Martinez19:
There are many things which people look at to infer that there is no God. .

Now you are talking ! Haba !

So my brother , list these things let me debunk them sharp sharp no time to waste .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
akintom:

The rejection of claims of Yahweh's existence, extends to all unfounded attributes of Yahweh.

Hope your ignorance, gets cured this time.

2 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Now you are talking ! Haba !

So my brother , list these things let me debunk them sharp sharp no time to waste .
I am not an atheist neither am I a religious person. Religious folks say there is a God, which is their God. A careful analysis shows that their calms are false are senseless. Atheist on the other hand should provide their basis and lines of argument if they say there is no God. Atheist may and should say that religious god are false and we don't believe in them. Of course, there might be a God who is not of any religion like near death experiencers encounter, but how would you know?

I am scientific in my views. I know religion is bunk and lies.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=KingEbukasBlog post=58558898][/quote] Your usual idiotic repose, when you have been thoroughly cracked in the rain.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 8:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I am not an atheist neither am I a religious person. Religious folks say there is a God, which is their God. A careful analysis shows that their calms are false are senseless. Atheist on the other hand should provide their basis and lines of argument if they say there is no God. Atheist may and should say that religious god are false and we don't believe in them. Of course, there might be a God who is not of any religion like near death experiencers encounter, but how would you know?

I am scientific in my views. I know religion is bunk and lies.

Have you also fallen for the religious apologists lies and skews of who an atheist is? That's one of their desperate and dishonest moves to reduce our numbers.

If you understand the true meaning of atheism, there's a possibility that you're one of em. Most people are atheist but they don't know this because they've been lied to on who an atheist is. You see them saying stupid shite like "I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic." Of course knuckleheads we are all agnostics, both theists and atheists. We can never know for sure if there's a god. Whoever claims to know for sure that there is (or there is not) a god is an arrogant and ignorant fool.

Atheism in the broader sense is simply a lack of belief in god(s).
An atheist is someone who lack a belief in all gods. The person must not necessarily claim that there's no god. Even Richard Dawkins wouldn't say there's no god. An atheist is that guy that's simply saying "I don't believe you until you show me evidence for your god's existence." Contrary to the lies you've been fed, atheist don't actually make any claims. I don't know why this is too hard for some demented lying religious shitbags.

I wonder why religious knotheads thinks they're in the position to define who we are.

Now that you've been told agnosticism isn't a middle ground between theism and atheism, you should answer this question to know where you belong. The question is not if you know if there's a god rather it's: Do you believe in any god?

If your answer is NO, you're an atheist. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 8:51am On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

Have you also fallen for the religious apologists lies and skews of who an atheist is? That's one of their desperate and dishonest moves to reduce our numbers.

If you understand the true meaning of atheism, there's a possibility that you're one of em. Most people are atheist but they don't know this because they've been lied to on who an atheist is. You see them saying stupid shite like "I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic." Of course knuckleheads we are all agnostics, both theists and atheists. We can never know for sure if there's a god. Whoever claims to know for sure that there is (or there is not) a god is an arrogant and ignorant fool.

An atheist is someone who lack a belief in all gods. The person must not necessarily claim that there's no god. Even Richard Dawkins wouldn't say there's no god. An atheist is that guy that's simply saying I don't believe you until you show us evidence for your god's existence. Contrary to the lies you've been fed, atheist don't actually make any claims. I don't know why this is too hard for some demented lying religious shitbags.

I wonder why religious knotheads thinks they're in the position to define who we are.

Now that you've been told agnosticism isn't a middle ground between theism and atheism, you should answer this question to know where you belong. The question is not if you know if there's a god rather it's: Do you believe in any god?

ServantEbukablog, is mere servant of Yahweh, who in his stupid mischief, goes round religious section here, and spew those definitions and categorization that doesn't come close to what and who an atheist is.

The empty head, is a pitiable victim of creationist sites. He has no intelligent or rational contributions to intellectual discuss. He goes round with stale and dead end prodding idiotic questions.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by hopefulLandlord: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

An atheist is someone who lack a belief in all gods. The person must not necessarily claim that there's no god. Even Richard Dawkins wouldn't say there's no god. An atheist is that guy that's simply saying I don't believe you until you show us evidence for your god's existence. Contrary to the lies you've been fed, atheist don't actually make any claims. I don't know why this is too hard for some demented lying religious shitbags.

thank you
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 9:47am On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

I know right. He's just a brainwashed dumbfuck who will do and say anything not minding how stupid and dishonest it is to defend his parents delusion. Ebuka's case is an issue of indoctrination. I have a friend like him whose Internet search history ranges from "why evolution is a lie," "atheism is dangerous to human health," "atheists are poor," to "atheism is devilish" His stupidity and penchant for lies shouldn't be surprising given he pull those shite he scrawls here from Christian sites. Don't you see his mentor, a lying asshole like WLC. Had it been that young man was born to Muslim parents in Saudi Arabia, he would have been a fuckin' Mohammedan telling people on this forum that Jesus is not God but Allah.

Deep down inside him he knows how fucckked and irrational theism is but can he jettison his long held belief? Not likely. This gave birth to his obsession with deism.
With regards to your one of your post, I would say that I am an atheist. I thought being an atheist means you don't believe in any god, not even one. I thought the fact that someone believing in a single god rules him out from being an atheist. This led me to be scientific in my views, scientific in the sense that claim would make sense to me if they pass the test of evidence, critical thinking and reason.

On KingEbukasBlog, I would say that he is one of those who choose to hang on to his irrational delusion no matter what. People who intentionally ignore evidence in order to stick to lies of the abrahamic religion are one of the problems of humanity.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

it seems we're all fools except the atheists grin

Need I advice no need looking for evidence from fools since the rest are all fools. You need not search or argue for evidence. Because searching for evidence means you want to dive into theism or to the other extreme of fools grin

An atheist is someone who lack a belief in all gods. The person must not necessarily claim that there's no god. Even Richard Dawkins wouldn't say there's no god. An atheist is that guy that's simply saying "I don't believe you until you show me evidence for your god's existence."
Contrary to the lies you've been fed, atheist don't actually make any claims. I don't know why this is too hard for some demented lying religious shitbags.

This makes sense, now I know why they're against God grin

Atheism isn't lack of belief in the existence of God but lack of belief in all gods. It means if gods exist, they just don't believe in them till they're sure. Then they should stop acting as though they know and they know and they know that there are no gods.

Onyenze123, what's your stand.

Jonbellion it means you're an atheist.

4kings where do you stand here.

It seems Martinez19 has realized he is an atheist.

Ranchhoddas bring yourself here and come to the self realization of who you are.

Need I remind everyone that the post I quoted says if you arrogantly say there's no god then you're a fool lipsrsealed grin

Sorry, it applies to theists too lipsrsealed
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by akintom(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:
it seems we're all fools except the atheists grin

Need I advice no need looking for evidence from fools since the rest are all fools. You need not search or argue for evidence. Because searching for evidence means you want to dive into theism or to the other extreme of fools grin

Atheism isn't lack of belief in the existence of God but lack of belief in all gods. It means if gods exist, they just don't believe in them till they're sure. Then they should stop acting as though they know and they know and they know that there are no gods.

Onyenze123, what's your stand.

Jonbellion it means you're an atheist.

4kings where do you stand here.

It seems Martinez19 has realized he is an atheist.

Ranchhoddas bring yourself here and come to the self realization of who you are.

Need I remind everyone that the post I quoted says if you arrogantly say there's no god then you're a fool lipsrsealed grin

Sorry, it applies to theists too lipsrsealed

This is lacking in depth and coherence, as far as the subject matter is concerned. You all need not roast, in the delusional flame of servantEbukaBlog.

Atheist simply says, do you have evidence for your faulty claims? Y'all go spewing irrelevant stuffs.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2017
akintom:

This is lacking in depth and coherence, as far as the subject matter is concerned. You all need not roast, in the delusional flame of servantEbukaBlog.

Atheist simply says, do you have evidence for your faulty claims? Y'all go spewing irrelevant stuffs.
I used to think that atheism is simply a disbelief in any god, I thought science is the one that is mainly concerned with evidence. I have checked it now, everyone is an atheist in the sense that they don't believe in other gods.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
akintom:

I only gave an in depth explanation of what I quoted. But you putting it in a question form seem humbling lipsrsealed
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 11:46am On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

I only gave an in depth explanation of what I quoted. But you putting it in a question form seem humbling lipsrsealed
bennyann, you have not told me what you believe in. Tell me.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Atheism isn't lack of belief in the existence of God but lack of belief in all gods. It means if gods exist, [s]they just don't believe in them till they're sure.[/s]

They suspend belief pending when there's any verifiable evidence for that god.

bennyann:

Then they should stop acting as though they know and they know and they know that there are no gods.

I don't know of any atheist that act as though they know for certain there can't be a god. However they can easily know that religious gods are nothing but ancient humans construct. Come on friend, you don't have to be omniscient to know there's nothing like cubic sphere. When you claim your god created our world but your god turned out to be a flat earther, like the hypothetical cubic sphere, we can easily dismiss that god as nonexistent and bad fiction. You don't need unlimited knowledge to know that religious gods are insult to common sense. That being said, crossing out the religious gods still doesn't rule out the possibility of any god. But that doesn't mean we should accept any claim borne out of human infantile imagination and supposition with zero basis on empirical evidence and reality. (This is a nod to the deist lazy god). As atheist we don't make any claims, as a matter of fact, most of us will reverse our stance in the face of evidence, unfortunately not one of you who arrogantly claim to know there's god have been able to proffer a tiny shred of evidence.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

I don't know of any atheist that act as though they know for certain there can't be a god. However they can easily know that religious gods are nothing but ancient humans construct. Come on friend, you don't have to be omniscient to know there's nothing like cubic sphere. When you claim your god created our world but your god turned out to be a flat earther, like the hypothetical cubic sphere, we can easily dismiss that god as nonexistent and bad fiction. You don't need unlimited knowledge to know that religious gods are insult to common sense. That being said, crossing out the religious gods still doesn't rule out the possibility of any god. But that doesn't mean we should accept any claim borne out of human infantile imagination and supposition with zero basis on empirical evidence and reality. (This is a nod to the deist lazy god). As atheist we don't make any claims, as a matter of fact, most of us will reverse our stance in the face of evidence, unfortunately not one of you who arrogantly claim to know there's god have been able to proffer a tiny shred of evidence.
Gbam! If all the average citizens thought like you ehn, things would definitely be better.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I used to think that atheism is simply a disbelief in any god, I thought science is the one that is mainly concerned with evidence. I have checked it now, everyone is an atheist in the sense that they don't believe in other gods.

Bingo!
The Christians are atheistic to the Hindus gods and all other gods worshipped by mankind. The only difference between a Christian and an atheist is the latter doesn't believe in one more god (Yahweh) than Christian. Ergo atheists lack belief in all gods.

This is really simple but some dishonest and delusional religitards and crybabies won't stop redefining atheism, a poor attempt at scaring people away from atheism —Nobody would want to associate with people that claim there's no god.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Martinez19:
Gbam! If all the average citizens thought like you ehn, things would definitely be better.

Thanks my niqqa. I don't enjoy watching people who fit the atheist label shy away and cling unto agnosticism due to erroneous data they got from religious sapheads. You can either believe or disbelieve in god. No middle way, no sitting on the fence. If you don't see good reasons to believe in any of the 'make believe' gods presented by their adherents then you're an atheist. Don the label. Be proud of it. Cheers
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

That's ok

God and common sense don't really go hand in hand to me, so you guys are always on point when you state that.

But you don't rubbish my own claim of finding God. Many lead others to God, but with you guys I don't expect you to get any evidence through your fellow human. It would be perfect if you find the evidence yourself, maybe you just need us around to act as the catalyst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth / Please, Can Christians Stop Twisting The Bible? Isnt That The Job Of Atheists? / Proof Of Plagiarism In The Christian New Testament From The Jewish Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.