Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health (5195 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Otobo/suleiman: Tithing And Worshiping Pastors Is Wrong, But Daddyfreeze Erred / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I used to think that atheism is simply a disbelief in any god, I thought science is the one that is mainly concerned with evidence. I have checked it now, everyone is an atheist in the sense that they don't believe in other gods.

Hmmmmm! What about this?

I believe there are other gods, in that they exist. I only chose to be subjected to just one whom I believe to be the almighty one out of them all.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 12:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:
it seems we're all fools except the atheists grin

Need I advice no need looking for evidence from fools since the rest are all fools. You need not search or argue for evidence. Because searching for evidence means you want to dive into theism or to the other extreme of fools grin

This makes sense, now I know why they're against God grin

Atheism isn't lack of belief in the existence of God but lack of belief in all gods. It means if gods exist, they just don't believe in them till they're sure. Then they should stop acting as though they know and they know and they know that there are no gods.

Onyenze123, what's your stand.

Jonbellion it means you're an atheist.

4kings where do you stand here.

It seems Martinez19 has realized he is an atheist.

Ranchhoddas bring yourself here and come to the self realization of who you are.

Need I remind everyone that the post I quoted says if you arrogantly say there's no god then you're a fool lipsrsealed grin

Sorry, it applies to theists too lipsrsealed
Lol.

What realization?

How do you know I have not realized what I am?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmmm! What about this?

I believe there are other gods, in that they exist. I only chose to be subjected to just one whom I believe to be the almighty one out of them all.
Could you help us with a list of some of these gods in whose existence you believe?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Damn! One of the pained Christian admin here just hid one of my post.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Hmmmmm! What about this?

Let's try this. What makes Yahweh the almighty one?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:
Damn! One of the pained Christian admin here just hid one of my post.
Don't mind him/her. Anything to hang on the religion or embrace irrationality despite evidence, that the sheeples will do. They are afraid to loose their faith.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Could you help us with a list of some of these gods in whose existence you believe?

The gods mentioned in the Bible and I believe every society or country have their own gods depending on the god the majority ascribe to.

And as you know, my example will be satan because he is the god of this world. 2cor4:4 grin

Bab.alawo.s can help with the rest grin
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

The gods mentioned in the Bible and I believe every society or country have their own gods depending on the god the majority ascribe to.

And as you know, my example will be satan because he is the god of this world. 2cor4:4 grin

Bab.alawo.s can help with the rest grin
Really.

Who created them?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by dalaman: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Christians have to believe pastors na since pastors are the ones that serve as their Gods. No God has ever stated anything to anybody. It is only pastors that they hear daily. So until they hear from a God pastors are Tue ones they have to keep believing.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

Let's try this. What makes Yahweh the almighty one?

Through personal experiences which I do not like to share but I will give an idea.

I'm sure you've seen it already
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol.

What realization?

How do you know I have not realized what I am?

So are you an atheist?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Really.

Who created them?

Bible says God is the creator of everything.

He is God and there's nothing we can do about it.

Or you think it's only your type there is in the universe?

We're not the only ones around.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

So are you an atheist?
Short answer;

NO
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Through personal experiences which I do not like to share but I will give an idea.

That's my experience and I wouldn't talk on it again so please respect my wish. I think I've done well to answer.

Nup, I don't think you did well. Your argument for what makes Yahweh the Supreme God is 'I can feel it inside me'. It's really a poor defence.
1. How did you know it was Yahweh and not Brahma that you were filled with?
2. How did you know for sure that you weren't delirious?
2. Personal anecdote don't mean shitt (people make up stories)
3. Why should the evidence for the supremacy of Yahweh be the feeling of God's power in you. That's funny.
3.Any religion can say the same thing for their god as the Supreme God. But hey if you don't wanna talk more about it, cheers.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Bible says God is the creator of everything.

He is God and there's nothing we can do about it.

Or you think it's only your type there is in the universe?

We're not the only ones around.
So he's to be blamed for all their atrocities right?

At least partly?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

Nup, I don't think you did well. Your argument for what makes Yahweh the Supreme God is 'I can feel it inside me'. It's really a poor defence.
1. How did you know it was Yahweh and not Brahma that you were filled with?
2. How did you know for sure that you weren't delirious?
2. Personal anecdote don't mean shitt (people make up stories)
3. Why should the evidence for the supremacy of Yahweh be the feeling of God's power in you. That's funny.
3.Any religion can say the same thing for their god as the Supreme God. But hey if you don't wanna talk more about it, cheers.

You see, because I know how you guys think that's why I know I shouldnt describe my experience.

You need your own evidence and not others' to scrutinize and invalidate. It's time to find yours too.

We're talking about God not an object. The best evidence is your own evidence which no one can take from you, just as you can't take mine from me.

Go and find yours jare cool
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So he's to be blamed for all their atrocities right?

At least partly?

Just like Adam blamed eve, and Eve blamed the serpent, you can then decide to blame God since He's the creator of those that made the mistakes, since He is the creator of those that created the by products.

That's how we also blamed Him for killing Jesus. May God have mercy on us. Isaiah 53:4

You haven't told me if you're an atheist
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Just like Adam blamed eve, and Eve blamed the serpent, you can then decide to blame God since He's the creator of those that made the mistakes, since He is the creator of those that created the by products.

That's how we also blamed Him for killing Jesus. May God have mercy on us. Isaiah 53:4

You haven't told me if you're an atheist
Lol.

What are you afraid of?

You don't want to admit that Yahweh shares in the blame even when it's obvious.

That's what religion does to you. It keeps you in fear of your own reason and rationality.

You have nothing to fear on this account though. It's a myth. Unless you want to tell me you believe you are a man's rib.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by MONEYJOEE: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

You see, because I know how you guys think that's why I know I shouldnt describe my experience.

You need your own evidence and not others' to scrutinize and invalidate. It's time to find yours too.

We're talking about God not an object. The best evidence is your own evidence which no one can take from you, just as you can't take mine from me.

Go and find yours jare cool

"if you can reason with religion people, there will be no religious people"

You're really not good with logical reasoning. You said you acknowledge the existence of other gods but what made you chose Yahweh was his supremacy. And I asked you what makes Yahweh the Supreme God. After realizing the folly in your personal stories, you latched onto it's my own evidence, go get your blah blah blah.

Isn't it so obvious you're just a Christian because you were conditioned to be one as a kid. I'd respect it if you can be honest and ffuck the 'I'm a Christian because Yahweh's Supreme God' argument, because the way I see it, you don't have any tenable reason to be a Christian outside indoctrination.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

"if you can reason with religion people, there will be no religious people"

The little experience I shared here is something rare of me.

So my dear soothe yourself
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol.

What are you afraid of?

You don't want to admit that Yahweh shares in the blame even when it's obvious.

That's what religion does to you. It keeps you in fear of your own reason and rationality.

You have nothing to fear on this account though. It's a myth. Unless you want to tell me you believe you are a man's rib.

Yes i believe grin

Are you an atheist? angry
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

The little experience I shared here is something rare of me.

So my dear soothe yourself
what experience?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Yes i believe grin

Are you an atheist? angry
Really.

Which man?

What if he dies before meeting you? Does the rib transfer to someone else or do you get to go through life with someone with a fake rib?

I need to know.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by bennyann: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Really.

Which man?

What if he dies before meeting you? Does the rib transfer to someone else or do you get to go through life with someone with a fake rib?

I need to know.

Is that what you meant?

I'm not Eve now but I believe the rib story. grin

You know I came from my mum's womb wink

Besides, Isaac prayerfully got his wife, that's the pattern to follow.

But why aren't you answering if you're an atheist or not?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:

Is that what you meant?

I'm not Eve now but I believe the rib story. grin

You know I came from my mum's womb wink

Besides, Isaac prayerfully got his wife, that's the pattern to follow.

But why aren't you answering if you're an atheist or not?
I already answered you. Scroll up or check your mentions.

Are you a man's rib?
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Davidgrey: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
mmachi96:
My dear David/grey, have it not bothered u how science came about with sleeping pills but no wakig up pills yet? ...have u not taking time to wonder on the mystery of life .....how today someone is alive and the next day, the same person is dead.can u categorically explain thw mystery behind life and death or give a real explanation on the complex being called man?? How ur body is wired to function the way it does. Maybe u can carry out a research on the wonderful work of creation...how the trees , the rivers, the birds etc come to be. Until u come up with a resonable answer, God is still God.
lol!!

First of all......sleeping pills were made because it’s harder to sleep than it is to wake hence the need for "sleeping pills"

"Your brain runs on chemically driven timed cycles, once the sleep function chemistry in your brain uses up that sleep session’s chemistry, waking chemistry starts taking over....if you failed to grasp that....Your biological clock (a mechanism that controls the physiological activities) determines when you wake up. There is a gene called 'KDM5A' that releases a protein responsible for reactivating all the physiological functions that get us up and out of bed. When the protein is released, you wake up"

Animals sleep and wake up everyday, There is nothing special about the ability to "wake up" Ignorance is your problem

There are many variables that can change what will happen to a person the next day, There is nothing spiritual about that, If you decide to take your "life" today, You can and have access to the means , It's your choice and nothing else.

About death let's be factual.....Life is also present in chickens, cows and other animals that are killed everyday?

Shame that you religious clowns ignore basic logic, The same way animals decay when buried is the same way your body will decay, What that book written by opinionated men wouldn’t tell you is that your body will be eaten by organisms and worms, These organisms will die some meters from your grave, Enriching the soil for future generations that is an "objectively verifiable truth"

Every organism has life, The fact that your species are dominant don't change it's decay process or the cycle of life

There is nothing complex about man like I said earlier it's the absence of knowledge that you use "religion" to fill, when you don't understand something it's god, when science corrects you repeatedly you "eventually accept and without shame" embrace the process and say "God works in mysterious ways

If the world thought like you religious clowns we will all still be in caves, keep using religion to answer questions that you have no answers for......in the science world they call your logic "the god of the gaps"

Trees, Rivers and all living things are the product of centuries of evolution, The same way iPhone7 is the evolution of iPhone3G.

6 Likes

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Davidgrey:
lol!!

First of all......sleeping pills where made because it’s harder to sleep than it is to wake hence the need for "sleeping pills"

"Your brain runs on chemically driven timed cycles, once the sleep function chemistry in your brain uses up that sleep session’s chemistry, waking chemistry starts taking over....if you failed to grasp that....Your biological clock (a mechanism that controls the physiological activities) determines when you wake up. There is a gene called 'KDM5A' that releases a protein responsible for reactivating all the physiological functions that get us up and out of bed. When the protein is released, you wake up"

Animals sleep and wake up everyday, There is nothing special about the ability to "wake up" Ignorance is your problem

There are many variables that can change what will happen to a person the next day, There is nothing spiritual about that, If you decide to take your "life" today, You can and have access to the means , It's your choice and nothing else.

About death let's be factual.....Life is also present in chickens, cows and other animals that are killed everyday?

Shame that you religious clowns ignore basic logic, The same way animals decay when buried is the same way your body will decay, What that book written by opinionated men wouldn’t tell you is that your body will be eaten by organisms and worms, These organisms will die some meters from your grave, Enriching the soil for future generations that is an "objectively verifiable truth"

Every organism has life, The fact that your species are dominant don't change it's decay process or the cycle of life

There is nothing complex about man like I said earlier it's the absence of knowledge that you use "religion" to fill, when you don't understand something it's god, when science corrects you repeatedly you "eventually accept and without shame" embrace the process and say "God works in mysterious ways

If the world thought like you religious clowns we will all still be in caves, keep using religion to answer questions that you have no answers for......in the science world they call your logic "the god of the gaps"

Trees, Rivers and all living things are the product of centuries of evolution, The same way iPhone7 is the evolution of iPhone3G.
how come person know book like this?

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Ranchhoddas: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Davidgrey:
lol!!

First of all......sleeping pills where made because it’s harder to sleep than it is to wake hence the need for "sleeping pills"

Salute.

1 Like

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
MONEYJOEE:

Have you also fallen for the religious apologists lies and skews of who an atheist is? That's one of their desperate and dishonest moves to reduce our numbers.

If you understand the true meaning of atheism, there's a possibility that you're one of em. Most people are atheist but they don't know this because they've been lied to on who an atheist is. You see them saying stupid shite like "I'm not an atheist, I'm agnostic." Of course knuckleheads we are all agnostics, both theists and atheists. We can never know for sure if there's a god. Whoever claims to know for sure that there is (or there is not) a god is an arrogant and ignorant fool.

Atheism in the broader sense is simply a lack of belief in god(s).
An atheist is someone who lack a belief in all gods. The person must not necessarily claim that there's no god. Even Richard Dawkins wouldn't say there's no god. An atheist is that guy that's simply saying "I don't believe you until you show me evidence for your god's existence." Contrary to the lies you've been fed, atheist don't actually make any claims. I don't know why this is too hard for some demented lying religious shitbags.

I wonder why religious knotheads thinks they're in the position to define who we are.

Now that you've been told agnosticism isn't a middle ground between theism and atheism, you should answer this question to know where you belong. The question is not if you know if there's a god rather it's: Do you believe in any god?

If your answer is NO, you're an atheist. Very simple.
It is good to see how you work hard to help your fellow low level Atheist, Martinez19 to quickly get to the primary level of Atheism.

His answer will be No, then he has been converted to Atheism. You stopped there when you should have also told him of the cost of Atheism. And that he must save enough money so he can meet the FAILED modern Prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins.
You have also failed to tell him that many countries will be afraid of him.

Why are so many countries afraid of Atheists ?

Atheists living in 13 countries risk being condemned to death, just for their beliefs (or non-belief) according to a new, comprehensive report from the International Humanist and Ethical Union out on Tuesday. All 13 countries identified by the study are Muslim majority.

The known countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. With the exception of Pakistan, those countries all allow for capital punishment against apostasy, i.e., the renunciation of a particular religion. Pakistan, meanwhile, imposes the death penalty for blasphemy, which can obviously include disbelief in God.

The crippling high cost of entering Atheism's INNER CIRCLE :

You should have told Martinez19 of the huge financial cost of become a true follower of Atheism or remain on the dreaded outskirts as a pretender to the inner circle. Starting with 27,000Niara a month joining fee.

The Richard Dawkins website offers followers like Martinez19 the chance to join the ‘Reason Circle’, which, like Dante’s Hell, is arranged in concentric circles. For 27,000Niara a month, you get discounts on his merchandise, and the chance to meet ‘Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities’.

Obviously that’s not enough to see the Atheist prophet himself. For that you pay 66,000Niara a month for the chance to attend an event where he will speak.

When you compare this to the going rate for other charismatic preachers, it is on the extremely high side. The Pentecostal evangelist Morris Cerullo, for example, charges only $30 a month to become a member of ‘God’s Victorious Army’, which is bringing ‘healing and deliverance to the world’. And from Cerullo you get free DVDs, not just discounts.

Membership at the SCOAN church is FREE. Access to the Inner Circle of Healing is FREE. Access to scholarships are FREE and many more.

After the Martinez19 passes through the successively more expensive ‘Darwin Circle’ and then the ‘Evolution Circle’, he attains the innermost circle, where for 31.4million Niara a year or more he gets to have a private breakfast or lunch with the failed Prophet of Modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins, and a reserved table at an invitation-only circle event with ‘Richard’ as well as ‘all the benefits listed above’, so he still gets a discount on his Richard Dawkins T-shirt saying ‘Religion — together we can find a cure.’

The Atheism website of prophet Dawkins suggests that donations of up to 157million Niara a year will be accepted for the privilege of eating with the Atheist Prophet once a year: at this level of contribution you become a member of something called ‘The Magic of Reality Circle’.

You never told Martinez19 because you are not a recognized Atheist. You are outside the coveted Inner Circle of Atheism.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Martinez19(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
It is good to see how you work hard to help your fellow low level Atheist, Martinez19 to quickly get to the primary level of Atheism.

His answer will be No, then he has been converted to Atheism. You stopped there when you should have also told him of the cost of Atheism. And that he must save enough money so he can meet the FAILED modern Prophet of Atheism Richard Dawkins.
You have also failed to tell him that many countries will be afraid of him.

Why are so many countries afraid of Atheists ?

Atheists living in 13 countries risk being condemned to death, just for their beliefs (or non-belief) according to a new, comprehensive report from the International Humanist and Ethical Union out on Tuesday. All 13 countries identified by the study are Muslim majority.

The known countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. With the exception of Pakistan, those countries all allow for capital punishment against apostasy, i.e., the renunciation of a particular religion. Pakistan, meanwhile, imposes the death penalty for blasphemy, which can obviously include disbelief in God.

You should have told Martinez19 of the huge financial cost of become a true follower of Atheism or remain on the dreaded outskirts as a pretender to the inner circle. Starting with 27,000Niara a month joining fee.

The Richard Dawkins website offers followers like Martinez19 the chance to join the ‘Reason Circle’, which, like Dante’s Hell, is arranged in concentric circles. For 27,000Niara a month, you get discounts on his merchandise, and the chance to meet ‘Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science personalities’.

Obviously that’s not enough to see the Atheist prophet himself. For that you pay 66,000Niara a month for the chance to attend an event where he will speak.

When you compare this to the going rate for other charismatic preachers, it is on the extremely high side. The Pentecostal evangelist Morris Cerullo, for example, charges only $30 a month to become a member of ‘God’s Victorious Army’, which is bringing ‘healing and deliverance to the world’. And from Cerullo you get free DVDs, not just discounts.

Membership at the SCOAN church is FREE. Access to the Inner Circle of Healing is FREE. Access to scholarships are FREE and many more.

After the Martinez19 passes through the successively more expensive ‘Darwin Circle’ and then the ‘Evolution Circle’, he attains the innermost circle, where for 31.4million Niara a year or more he gets to have a private breakfast or lunch with the failed Prophet of Modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins, and a reserved table at an invitation-only circle event with ‘Richard’ as well as ‘all the benefits listed above’, so he still gets a discount on his Richard Dawkins T-shirt saying ‘Religion — together we can find a cure.’

The Atheism website of prophet Dawkins suggests that donations of up to 157million Niara a year will be accepted for the privilege of eating with the Atheist Prophet once a year: at this level of contribution you become a member of something called ‘The Magic of Reality Circle’.

You never told Martinez19 because you are not a recognized Atheist. You are outside the coveted Inner Circle of Atheism.
what are you saying? If what you are saying is true, then I have lost respect for Dawkins, how can you charge money for telling and supporting the truth? That is dubious. It's like church business you know.

Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by ScienceWatch: 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Martinez19:
what are you saying? If what you are saying is true, then I have lost respect for Dawkins, how can you charge money for telling and supporting the truth? That is dubious. It's like church business you know.
After You have calmly researched Atheism properly, you will agree that joining a sports club is much, much more rewarding.

You will also find that ATHEISM is not what Most Atheists believe it is.

Remember, researching TRUTH is very hard, we are born into an evil world.

You say Dawkins greedy system is like CHURCH business. But I say that on the surface it would appear similar especially if the leader of the CHURCH is FAKE and without anointing.

Dawkins system is self serving and designed meet the needs of a corrupt educational system.
Our educational system is designed to block us from wisdom but encourage the worship of our lowest mental faculty which is reason.
Re: Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
bennyann:
it seems we're all fools except the atheists grin

Need I advice no need looking for evidence from fools since the rest are all fools. You need not search or argue for evidence. Because searching for evidence means you want to dive into theism or to the other extreme of fools grin

This makes sense, now I know why they're against God grin

Atheism isn't lack of belief in the existence of God but lack of belief in all gods. It means if gods exist, they just don't believe in them till they're sure. Then they should stop acting as though they know and they know and they know that there are no gods.

Onyenze123, what's your stand.

Jonbellion it means you're an atheist.

4kings where do you stand here.

It seems Martinez19 has realized he is an atheist.

Ranchhoddas bring yourself here and come to the self realization of who you are.

Need I remind everyone that the post I quoted says if you arrogantly say there's no god then you're a fool lipsrsealed grin

Sorry, it applies to theists too lipsrsealed

I believe in one God (FULL STOP)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Johannine Comma (1 John 5:7) / God And Many Of Us Are Fedup With All This Prosperity Garbage Gospel / Theophilus Sunday Biography: Age & Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.