Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (43063 Views)

Edo Lord's Chosen Members Storm The Roads For Their Publicity In Benin. Photos / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Pilot4Airbus(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
yy
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by hatchy(f): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
There is no love between Muslim be it Shiite or Sunni and Christians.
Islamic teachings and injunction is very explicit about other religious belief;they are all infidels and must be eradicated by jihad so don't be deceived.

Watch your back as those mallams come around because their belief is "kill one, and get ten virgins" in their heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Finestface(f): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
wow!!! this is really good.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by osazsky(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
Are u sure shiite are muslims cos i never c peace loving muslims like this o. Abeg shiite are d true muslims unlike d other set of hyprocrite who all they know is to tag everttin haram but refuse to tag d marraige of todlers to adults . They have sex with children and dont c anytin wrong in it but are more concern on jihabs. They critisice girls for not wearing jihab but c noting wrong in the killings of fidels. Buhari d inocent shiites you killed will continue to hurt you till u die a miserable death. Gbosa for shiites these are d real muslim respect

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Beetobee(f): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm, me wonders why they didn't make such loving visits before the Zaria event! Why are Nigerians so myopic in their thinking? All of a sudden they 'love' visiting churches and rejoicing with them!!! An obvious way of getting cheap sympathy. These are people who have blatantly denied any constituted authority and maintaining that they are not submissive to any government at all. They have repeatedly carried out such mischief over the years and have a well-trained army. And they are being hailed! No wonder the disdain shown to Nigerians by other sane people!

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Sonoyom(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice development
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Rapture4real(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Revd Ayuba Asheshe congrats.Long time.more grace
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by greggng: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
shammah1:
I don't seem to trust them. They wouldn't be friends with Christians if they weren't rejected by the Sunnis. Anyways, everyone is welcome to the house of God. I hate our interpretation of religion.

Are sunnis God to reject someone created by God?
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by OkoYibo: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
conductor16:

Yes, my dear skull racketeering cone headed sky falling toilet soup eating friend from Obomoso. How are you today? cheesy

My day is better than any of yours has better been.

I heard the Biafran dream has been aborted and you're all going to support a Northern President in 2019? Those Hausa youths really taught you Politics 101. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
good.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by KingsleyCEO: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is a welcome development! Those others looking for who to bomb should learn from these guys.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
shammah1:
I don't seem to trust them. They wouldn't be friends with Christians if they weren't rejected by the Sunnis. Anyways, everyone is welcome to the house of God. I hate our interpretation of religion.

For 1400 years, Sunni has been battling Shiites. Just as they managed to politically eradicate khwariji, they want the same with the Shiites. Its been difficult that's why the Shiites been trying to unite with Christianity to push out the Sunni Islamic side (I believe)

The Sunnah teachings from Mohammed is basically what makes christians have issues with both Shia and Sunni. If the Shia can adapt a new Quran and stop few things,they are better than Sunni.

Sunni would kill anyone that stands on their way to power. Islam is a politically based religion.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Auxigen(m): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
sainty2k3:
This is unbelievable
I'm with you on this bro! it really is Unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
The Shiits have all the brains but that other one is Boko haram shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by ivolt: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
shammah1:

Welcoming someone you don't trust means you have a sinister motive for them.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by shammah1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Unfortunately that's the case
greggng:

Are sunnis God to reject someone created by God?

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:
that is Nigeria I was born to then, no boundary!
before kanu & co come to build the Berlin wall
That guy is an idiot, don't even his name it makes him important, which he's not.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Burgerlomo: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is good
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by jossyr(m): 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is a welcome development. One and peaceful N
igeria is what we want

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by lonelydora: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
We need to celebrate that man in the fourth picture for recognizing that he's suppose to honour God by removing his cap.

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
kkYEBO:
When I heard storm I fear
Same with me because that is what we have been used to hearing. God bless shites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by anzaku47(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
They are on survey mission
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by omoiyalayi(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
I dnt believe dis ppl o

I tink it's all propaganda so dat ppl will see dem as peace lovin ppl

So dat dia oga willbe free I dnt trust dem a bit. D ppl dat ve d courage 2 stop army boss 4rm passin on a road because of dia procession

Even dia Muslims brothers & sisters dnt like dem they speak openly against dem.

My opinion though.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2017
To spite buhari and his government. Trust them at your own peril
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by sayisayi(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
oladeebo:

Lol....the same country that had pogroms in 1945, 1953 and 1966. Nigerians do not know their own history, SMH!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kano_riot_of_1953

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by sirseven: 1:28am On Jul 17, 2017
for you selecting verses of d Holy Qur'an, you know nothing about Islam
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Donwilly20(m): 1:51am On Jul 17, 2017
oladeebo:
mumu n ur divisive president built China Great Wall,rat poison is cheap

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by sorzy1(m): 2:30am On Jul 17, 2017
A very intelligent man he is, happy birthday Revd.
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by philips70(m): 3:10am On Jul 17, 2017
No wonder, residents of Zaria can actually testify to how peaceful these people are. I wonder why Jonathan's and Buhari's Army killed them in their peacefulness.
Shey GEJ is a Sunni Muslim?
Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Daboomb: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2017
erunz:
God bless the Shiites, they are indeed peace loving people

I dont give a bleep what other people think about these Shiites, as a Muslim group but l will rather go by what l see them do on a daily basis and if this sort of open tolerance is what they display, not once, not twice, then l will rather have them as a "brother", than some Wahabbi terrorist group that is claiming superiority and spilling other people's blood.

Welcome, our Shiite Brothers.
Let the good you do to others, be so obvious that "men" will ask: Which God do you serve, can we also serve?
God is LOVE and by their Fruit, we shall know them

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Arccangel(f): 5:20am On Jul 17, 2017
When a man's way pleases God, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him by Daboomb: 5:30am On Jul 17, 2017
IYANGBALI:
To spite buhari and his government. Trust them at your own peril

If Boko Haram stops suicide bombing, if IPADs stop behaving like criminals, If Herdsmen stop killing and raping innocent people, if the Militants stop destroying and sabotaging the nation's resources, if Evans and his people will stop kidnapping, if Badoo and his gang stop ritual murders, if looters will stop stealing public funds, if the NASS wi;ll stop acting like the criminals that they are and stop making laws that glorify loot of public treasury,....

.......just to SPITE BUHARI, l will be a happier person and Nigeria will be better for it.

Everything is not always in black or white.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions / The 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria & The Capacity They Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.