Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? (4058 Views)

He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
I need to help me here. I don't know if something is wrong with me. Any time am fvcking a lady, I come faster when she moans and start calling names..see for your self...http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
so should we fry beans nw or what

1 Like

Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by GindoX(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
When next, tell her to keep quiet!
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Teedawg: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
are you sure she is moaning and just calling names abi shes reciting incantations you'll soon cum your destiny too

2 Likes

Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Dablack1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
moderngist:
I need to help me here. I don't know if something is wrong with me. Any time am fvcking a lady, I come faster when she moans and start calling names..see for your self...http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff

Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Yeligray(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
lolz...garri would be better
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Yeligray(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ask bird
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by NadiaSouthy(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
grin
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by charlesluthor(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
Use ur tongue Nxt time, ur tongue doesn't cum. I hpe dis helps.

3 Likes

Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
NadiaSouthy:
grin
hmm Nadia I hope with ur return we dey safe oo
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK o
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 2:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by iwakacome: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2017
moderngist:
dude get a life, all your thread don't add or improve knowledge. And stop wanking to tom and jerry. Read educational 4qing book.
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by anonymuz(m): 3:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Mimi, it's cum not come.
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 4:23am On Jul 19, 2017
iwakacome:

dude get a life, all your thread don't add or improve knowledge. And stop wanking to tom and jerry. Read educational 4qing book.

Get off thread my boy! post yours and keep mute. This the last time i will warn your or,,
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by iwakacome: 4:25am On Jul 19, 2017
moderngist:

Get off thread my boy! post yours and keep mute. This the last time i will warn your or,,
what? Did you choke?
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Gerrarahere child, this space says +18. Enter religion.

1 Like

Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Haba
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017

Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
iwakacome:

what? Did you choke?
Boy you wanna try abi..
Re: When Am Fvcking And She Moans, I Come Faster. Why? by moderngist(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ha

(1) (Reply)

Pretty 19yrs Old Girl Wishes To Marry The 56yrs Mental Unstable Man Frm anambra / Twitter Ladies Bare Their Massive Boobs In Viral Thread, Nigerians React (Pics) / Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.