Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day (24769 Views)

Burj Khalifa: Tony Elumelu Poses In Front Of The Tallest Building In The World / Chief Obinna Iyiegbu Surprises His Staff With Brand New Lexus SUV / Obinna Iyiegbu, Cubana Boss Buys Lexus SUV For His Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Jeus(m): 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chairman of Heirs Holdings, Tony Elumelu was so happy in photos with his staff at Heir Holding Culture Day. He held a culture immersion session today for his staff at the holding company, and investee and subsidiary companies

Tony Elumelu is also the chairman of the United Bank for Africa, Transcorp and is worth over ‎US$700 Million.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/tony-elumelu-pose-with-his-staffs-at.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by HalbondAdmin: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good one.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by lexylexy(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Aren't they supposed to be in cultural wears? or is it American culture they are celebrating?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by deebsman1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
The boss

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Money posing brokers hating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by liftedhigh: 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Beejay3000(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
lexylexy:

wetin concern u for him matter

Aren't they supposed to be in cultural wears? or is it American culture they are celebrating?
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by rozayx5(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
My mentor

cool

I salute
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by galarbagalapazy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
wehdon sir
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by tyconcepts(f): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Real definition of boss..... kiss
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by wiloy2k8(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by muller101(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Next
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by kokomaster3d: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good one
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Lanretoye(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
which culture nah?

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by iluvpomo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2017
lexylexy:
grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Englishgold: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
Uncle Tony's smiling to Multi-billions the way Bubu is smiling to sickness. Get Healed Nigeria
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by lokotamak(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
lovely
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by gotnel: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nothing is cultural about their appearance here. What is the definition of cultural outing?
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by KINGDOS: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2017
One of the only leading lights in the country when everything in the corporate world seems to be on the reverse gear, welldone @TOE!
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Chuknovski(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
hallelujah
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by hucienda: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
All na packaging.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by jammyunn(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Culture is the people's way of life. They must not wear abada, George or gele before it becomes "cultural". They are celebrating the CULTURE of the company!

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Burgerlomo: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice one
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
I love that this man actually enjoys his life and is always looking so happy smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
The Africapitalist cool

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by jc4real(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jobia:
I love that this man actually enjoys his life and is always looking so happy smiley

shocked Didn't u read dat he is worth $700 million ?shocked

He has no right whatsoever to be sad with dat kind of money in his account.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Poses With His Staff At Heir Holdings Culture Day by nwakibie3(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
ymee:
Someone should share me TONY ELUMELU CONTACT.

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks

Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

Where in lagos are u?

Send me ur number I have a small job for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Lagos Rats Are Demonic - Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stash Naira note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.