Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (306957 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Clem nwogbo: mp infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dr. Obinna Uzoh: gocuz group

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stephanie Oduenyi- Makani Couture

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:
Is inheriting dad's property an achievement?
I'm talking about power wielding women, not the likes of Jenifa you yorubas produce.
If a woman can be so easily disenfranchised of an inheritance within her community, then what power is she wielding, or what power does she have, that you are claiming here? shocked For your information Jenifa is an actress, a work of fiction. If you cannot separate fact from fiction, then I feel sorry for you, because your education was a waste. undecided
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
saintfieldcastro:
Afonja no go kill me ooo! What they do is to copy our posts and post them in their thread..

They would be Afonjarizing on it....when they become appalled, they say it's no match to their Afonja's accomplishments..

Someone was even asking who is Chioma Ajunwa -,The first Nigerian gold medalist in Olympics..

This people are no match to us...

Tell me any field Afonja is even close to Ndigbo..

Can any woman from Afonja kingdom be compared to Arunma Oteh, Ngozi Okonjo, Oby Ezekwesili, Sandie Okoro or Joy Ogwu?

When it comes to Oil and gas in Africa, Arthur Eze has the largest number of Oil fields and blocks and his companies cover over 10 different countries..

The most powerful woman in Oil and gas in Africa is Uju Ifejika..

Which Area?

Science?
Technology?
Literature?
Sports?

Nollywood?

In fact, Sports have displaced some industries in terms of revenue and profits.

I'm waiting!

In sports alone, it is made in Igbo...

I can list thousands of Sports people of Igbo origin from Texas alone.

We are far ahead..
lol. Afonjas have turned their thread into Igbo discussion thread...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Joseph ejiogu: ozom hotels

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProjectNaija(m): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
raker300:
Dr. Obinna Uzoh: gocuz group

This is tony elumelu and not obinna uzoh. And of what value is it to the purpose of this thread to be posting names and pictures of numerous igbo men without mentioning their achievements? You obviously don't have people off solid achievements to write thus thus your resort to spamming the thread with unknown names and pictures.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProjectNaija(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
raker300:
Stephanie Oduenyi- Makani Couture

What did she achieve apart from the massive booobs she is flaunting? grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by timsTNA: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
laudate:

If a woman can be so easily disenfranchised of an inheritance within your community, then what power is she wielding, or what power does she have, that you are claiming here? shocked For your information Jenifa is an actress, a work of fiction. If you cannot separate fact from fiction, then I feel sorry for you, because your education was a waste. undecided
[/s]

I dont see an answer to my question. What does all these jargon mean
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jim Iyke: untamed closet

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:
I dont see an answer to my question. What does all these jargon mean

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by timsTNA: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=59628823][/quote]
Make sense na. I really want you to make sense for once. I'm disappointed
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:
Make sense na. I really want you to make sense for once. I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
ProjectNaija:

This is tony elumelu and not obinna uzoh.mm and of what value is it to the purpose of this thread to be posting names and pictures of numerous igbo men without mentioning their achievements? You obviously don't have people off solid achievements to write thus thus your resort to spamming the thread with unknown names and pictures.
i'll Change the picture. They kinda resemble.

You can as well google said people like your brother deomello seldom does.

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
There're too many companies and I don't have the time to elaborate on each one.

Some of Wch are self explanatory..

I might elaborate later sha
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by timsTNA: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=59628926][/quote]

If feel the pain of your parents having you as their child. What a waste. And to think you are the hope of your family
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
ProjectNaija:

This is tony elumelu and not obinna uzoh.mm and of what value is it to the purpose of this thread to be posting names and pictures of numerous igbo men without mentioning their achievements? You obviously don't have people off solid achievements to write thus thus your resort to spamming the thread with unknown names and pictures.
here's gocuz..Oya rest abeg!!!

1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProjectNaija(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
raker300:
here's gocuz..Oya rest abeg!!!

Bros no be fight, I was just advising you so that you can improve on the quality of your posts.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Customer80: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
paul okoye ceo upfront and personal

highest entertainment promoter in africa, brain behind one africa festival in new york
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by timsTNA: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
raker300:
lol. Afonjas have turned their thread into Igbo discussion thread...

It is their way of life. insecure pagans

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
timsTNA:
If feel the pain of your parents having you timsTNA as their child. What a waste. And to think you timsTNA are the hope of your family

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dr Benjamin Ohiaeri: first consultant hospital

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fcmc

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chinonso Obiagwu: stemme nig ltd

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Stemme nig

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Emerson njoku: twinAngels chemicals

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mazi Jude Nnamdi Nwosu: crunchies

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
ProjectNaija:

Bros no be fight, I was just advising you so that you can improve on the quality of your posts.
shut it!!!

Like you didn't pontificate upon that comment.

When I prove you wrong, you pretend to be chilvarous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Saap. Tech Group- Chima Onyekwere

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by prodigy24: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Adaora Udoji is the co-host of The Takeaway with John Hockenberry. Previously, she was a host on Court TV. She is a former correspondent for CNN and ABC News and is based in New York City.

She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Michigan and a Juris Doctor degree from UCLA. In 2002, she married fellow television journalist Ron Allen of NBC News.

She joined ABC News in 1995, as an off-air reporter covering the O.J. Simpson criminal trial and other legal stories. In 1996 she became an associate producer for ABC News covering the presidential election, the TWA 800 crash, as well as working on documentary about death row. The network named her a foreign correspondent in 2000 where she was based in London reporting international stories covering Africa, the Middle East and Europe. She also contributed to Good Morning America, World News Weekend and ABC Radio. In 2003, Udoji joined CNN, where she served as a New York based correspondent covering stories from the 2004 presidential election, Katrina, the West Virginia Sago mine disaster, among many others for the network's television and radio outlets. And on April 25, 2006, it was announced that she had signed with Court TV News as an anchor.

Major international assignments that Udoji has covered include the 2003 Iraq War (from the Persian Gulf and Iraq), the 2001 war in Afghanistan (from Pakistan), the Israeli-Palestinian conflict (from Israel and Jordan) and events surrounding Pope John Paul II from Vatican City. She has also covered many sporting events, such as Wimbledon, The British Open and the Tour de France. In the United States, Udoji covered the 1996 Presidential campaign, the 1996 TWA Flight 800 incident and the O. J. Simpson criminal and civil trials. She was part of the team that won a CINE Eagle Award for an ABC prime time documentary about Death Row in 1997, and also participated as part of a CNN news team covering the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in and around New Orleans, Louisiana for which the network won a Peabody Award. In February 2005, Udoji was named as a Woodrow Wilson Visiting Fellow.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by deomelo: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Weinberg:
George Ibekie

Na anything cut and past internet pictures remain.. grin

ibo achievements don don turn to dust.

See una life grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.