Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof - Politics (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (305894 Views)

Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Buhari's Claims That He Handled Dapchi Better Than Chibok is False - See Proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2017
Akwaeke: writer

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2017
Have you used the soap black pride? Well don't think it is foreign just check
http://www.judeagbalaholdings.com/products1.html#

1 Like

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Do you know: Flu J cough syrup is a Nigerian product well checkout http://www.juhelnigeria.com/coughcold.html
Are suffering from cardiovascular aliments check out Vasoparin
http://www.juhelnigeria.com/cardiovasculars.html
Do you want to know more? Well visit
http://www.juhelnigeria.com/whatwedo.html

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2017
When we say we dream big people laugh at it... Some even ask " do Forbes recognize you?" well that is not the concern of Master Energy group.

1. They acquired more than 1000 hectares of land for industrial and agricultural development.
2. Single handedly executing multi billion dollar project with no Forbes recognition.
We are who we are.

Capital oil is also executing billion dollar sport complex single handedly on low key. We make lets noise but the success makes to much noise.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by laudate: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2017
raker300:
Larry Izamoje : brilla fm
Una don start!! angry Larry is a pure Edo man! When did he become an Igbo man? His parents are from Ekpoma in Edo State!! shocked

Dr Larry Izamoje was ushered into the world on 24 day of February 1962 in Onitsha, Anambra state though his parents are native of Ekpoma in Edo state. His formal education stated from Dogho Primary, Warri to University of Lagos, in 1982, where he obtained second class upper division in sociology before coming back for his master’s degree in the same course. He was awarded a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree by the prestigious Business School, Lausanne, Switzerland in 2012. http://brojid.com/favourd-with-misfortune-lary-izamoje-chairmanceo-brila-fm/#sthash.mExLGe2i.dpbs

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Omofunaab2: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2017
laudate:

Una don start!! angry Larry is a pure Edo man! When did he become an Igbo man? His parents are from Ekpoma in Edo State!! shocked

Lol, laudate, always a pain in the ass of lying IPigs.

154 pages filled with mostly lies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
goldviaggra:
End your misery.

I will pass, it worked for your dad, your mum can follow his lead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
goldviaggra:
End your misery.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Dr. Ifeanyi Okoye: juhel group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
More on juhel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
Juhel products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eacoba smith- mucoon resources

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Scholes007:
When we say we dream big people laugh at it... Some even ask " do Forbes recognize you?" well that is not the concern of Master Energy group.

1. They acquired more than 1000 hectares of land for industrial and agricultural development.
2. Single handedly executing multi billion dollar project with no Forbes recognition.
We are who we are.

Capital oil is also executing billion dollar sport complex single handedly on low key. We make lets noise but the success makes to much noise.

1000 hectares no biggie. Now what multi billion dollars are you talking about. Furnish fuller particular. I hope you realise that a billion dollars is 360 Billion naira.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by raker300: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Evang Mike Ikoku: ceo all seasons hotel Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
GoldNiagara:

1000 hectares no biggie. Now what multi billion dollars are you talking about. Furnish fuller particular. I hope you realise that a billion dollars is 360 Billion naira.
Well can you tell me how much it cost to set-up an average Lube plant? Or an average plastic plant? Or average PVC plant? or average noodle plant?.
Am not in anyway saying they have spent any amount of billions but it does not stop the entire project if completed from been billion dollar project.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Develpeast: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
MD/CEO WILSON DRILLING NIGERIA LIMITED, DR LIONEL AKOR

Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited is an oil and gas services and drilling contractor, registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs commission as a Limited Liability Company, with Registration No. 445050. It was originally operated as an affiliate of Wilson Drilling in Alberta, Canada. In 2002, the Canadian base and assets were sold to Trinidad Drilling Canada, and the Nigerian affiliate, Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited became an independent Nigerian indigenous incorporated drilling services contractor, with an objective to seek investment opportunities in the oil and gas sector and to be a source of technical expertise resident in Nigeria. The key shareholders in our organization have years of experience in oil and gas exploration and production.
In keeping with the Nigerian Government initiative to increase local content value in oil and gas sector, Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited became a 100% Nigerian owned company, with Dr. Lionel Akor as President and Chief Executive Officer.
OUR VISION
Our vision is to be the best oil and gas services providers in Africa. To achieve this, Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited shall seek to form Joint Partnership and participations with other oil and gas services providers worldwide, to constantly increase our services growth in the industry
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited is registered with Nipex, a division of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) with the responsibility to prequalifying and certifying oil and gas service companies in their areas of specialization
DRILLING MANAGEMENT PROFILE
DR. LIONEL AKOR (President/CEO)
Dr. Lionel Akor is a Nigerian with over 15 years experience as an Oil and Gas management Executive. He has worked and developed oil and gas management modules for some notable drilling companies in Canada, USA and Nigeria, these include Wilson drilling in Alberta Canada, Superior well Drilling Arkansas USA, O’brien Energy USA, and Omega Maritime and Energy Limited, in Nigeria
Dr. Akor served as a Director and Vice President for Omega Maritime and Energy limited, Nigeria from 2005-­‐ 2013. He conceptualized and developed Omega Maritime and Energy Limited drilling division, a Nigerian Drilling company that currently operating a 1000HP drilling/workover Rig.

Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited has uniquely positioned itself with different rig component manufacturing companies to enable Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited to negotiate better deals, putting together a rig using the best equipment from several of these companies. Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited also gets the support of the manufacturer after the sale for the warranty that they pass on to the customer. Whether you need a 550HP rig or a 3000HP rig, whether it is box on box or a swing up rig, it is trailer or truck mounted, or heli-rig, Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited will make it happen for you.
On the operational side, Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited through its rig operational experience from running its own rigs has developed a personnel data base of qualified drilling personnel; from the average rough neck to the Tool Pusher and Superintendent. There is no place that we cannot operate a drilling rig with people that have been there and done that.

FURTHERMORE:
The staff of Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited are driven by excellence and fully committed to satisfying the needs of our clients through quality service delivery. Our inspiration is in our determination to redefine the standard of service delivery through the stock of the state of the art equipment, tools, and techniques that we deploy for operation.
Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited aim is to broaden and deepen indigenous service capabilities and portfolios in oilfield/well engineering service provision. And our goal is to become the foremost indigenous oilfield service provider in the years ahead.
Through re-­‐engineering, strategic repositioning, corporate venturing, technical and marketing alliances,
Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited is focused on establishing, maintaining and growing leading or tier market positions in some key areas of well engineering — drilling, completions, work over, well services and related maintenance and logistical / support services, and with emphasis on asset-­‐based technical and rentable equipment, tools and units.
Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited plans to become through strategic corporate re-­‐ engineering, Equipment acquisition, innovative technology applications and strategic skill acquisition investments, the company providing unequalled and unparalled Equipment Rental and Services to the major players in the Upstream sector of the Nigerian Oil and Gas theatre and the regional offshore markets.
Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited has entered into a Technical Assistance agreement with the French International Drilling Contractor, Sociétè de Maintenaince Petrolière, and therefore provides state of the art drilling operations in Nigeria.
Wilson Drilling Nigeria Limited seeks to offer the maximum benefit that is achievable from any field development project by bringing together the powerful combination of leading edge Equipment/Tools, technical expertise and high performance standard / track record.

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
Scholes007:
Well can you tell me how much it cost to set-up an average Lube plant? Or an average plastic plant? Or average PVC plant? or average noodle plant?.
Am not in anyway saying they have spent any amount of billions but it does not stop the entire project if completed from been billion dollar project.

So an average lube plant is now a billion dollars abi. Smarty, now you have removed multi billion dollars to billion dollar. Even at a billion dollars, that is still some stupendously huge amount. Where did they get that kind of money. Sofry biko. Don't let efcc come dey inspect their books.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 5:17am On Aug 28, 2017
GoldNiagara:

So an average lube plant is now a billion dollars abi. Smarty, now you have removed multi billion dollars to billion dollar. Even at a billion dollars, that is still some stupendously huge amount. Where did they get that kind of money. Sofry biko. Don't let efcc come dey inspect their books.

Smarty? Thanks for reminding me about the multi billion dollar aspect. Why should efcc open their book? Is it because he is investing in Nigeria? Or do you think efcc is now too petty for a mere witch-hunt? Well a lube plant of that size will not cost you less than 150m dollar (#45,000,000,000). Or do you now think it's #100,000,000
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 5:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Neros pharmaceutical: One of my best n effective malaria drug is Artesunat. Well I once thought it is foreign but thanks to Neros.
http://www.nerospharma.com/products/antimalariaagent.htm
When ever I enjoy this product (Mekopha Vitamin C glucose) I always prayed to God to give us (Nigerian) the ability to produce such quality product. Little did I know that my prayers has been answered even before I prayed.thanks to Neros in collaboration with Mekaphar. Get yours now.
http://www.nerospharma.com/products/vitamins-minerals.htm
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2017
Peace mass transit (PMT): The Most popular transit in SE/SS. Handles more than 2000 buses and has its own assembly plant. They are one of the active players in mini shuttle across SE/SS/NC. Travel with them and enjoy the experience.
www.pmt.ng/

Go to any city/town in Eastern Nigeria you will be served very well. From cross rivers-rivers-akwa ibom-Abia-enugu-delta even down to Lagos their mark can not be erased.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by goldviaggra: 7:08am On Aug 28, 2017
GoldNiagara:

For you to have replied me twice shows how pained you are.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2017
I love traveling by road. Which is the best to take me across Nigeria?... Hmmm my friend look not further, here we are, we have variety of quality and experienced companies.chisco,ifex,New Tarzan, ABC shuttle,cross country,FG onyenwe,GUO,Ifeanyichukwu,Ezenwata,Okeyson,onitsha south,ITC,Abia line,etc. Just choose one because there is non except them.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2017
Scholes007:
Smarty? Thanks for reminding me about the multi billion dollar aspect. Why should efcc open their book? Is it because he is investing in Nigeria? Or do you think efcc is now too petty for a mere witch-hunt? Well a lube plant of that size will not cost you less than 150m dollar (#45,000,000,000). Or do you now think it's #100,000,000

So how do you arrive at your multi billion dollars before, when one 150 million dollars could have done it. See you have got your knicker in a twist. So a lube plant isn't up to 360 billion naira.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 8:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Scholes007:

So a lube plant isn't 360 billion naira! So where is this multi billion dolls plant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2017
GoldNiagara:

So a lube plant isn't 360 billion naira! So where is this multi billion dolls plant.
GoldNiagara:

So how do you arrive at your multi billion dollars before, when one 150 million dollars could have done it. See you have got your knicker in a twist. So a lube plant isn't up to 360 billion naira.
Now I see where you get to misunderstand things.Let me take it bit by bit
1. The project is named aku industrial and agricultural city.
2. It will come in 5 phases,
3. The first phase is open for business even though it is like 90% complete.
4.the first phase includes
(I) Noodle plant (master energy noodle 100% completed)
(II) PVC plant (all sort of PVC n plumbing pipes 99% completed)
(III) Plastic plant (all sort of plastic product including water tanks,chairs,tables,Jerry can etc. 100% completed and fully operational)
(IV) Master energy Lube/petro chemical plant (all fixed structures 100% completed (including the tank farm) Machinery installations ongoing. Generally 80% completed.
(V) Master energy organic fertilizer plant (100% complete, soon to begin operations)
(VI) Master energy assembly plant (assembly plant for master tricycles and motorcycles, will include manufacturing of motorcycle n tricycle parts. All fixed structure completed,major machineries installed,assembly of tricycle operational,parts manufacturing soon to commence.
(VII) Master wine factory plant (ongoing)...
4. Some very important structure at the first phase includes
I. State of the art fire station(completed)
II.water pump station,water house and network.(to supply water from etima river/stream for the factories)
III.police station/polices quarters (station completed and quarters almost ready)
IV.warehouses for products
V. Car park (to handle vehicles in the estate first phase completed)
VI. Workers quarters
VII. 4 star hotel (on going)
VIII. Three storey office block (completed)
IX. Road network throughout the estate
And many many more. So friend don't be shocked when you hear multi billion dollar project. With or without Forbes recognitions master energy group will keep going higher.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by GoldNiagara(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2017
Scholes007:

(III) Plastic plant (all sort of plastic product including water tanks,chairs,tables,Jerry can etc. 100% completed and fully operational)
(IV) Master energy Lube/petro chemical plant (all fixed structures 100% completed (including the tank farm) Machinery installations ongoing. Generally 80% completed.
(V) Master energy organic fertilizer plant (100% complete, soon to begin operations)
(VI) Master energy assembly plant (assembly plant for master tricycles and motorcycles, will include manufacturing of motorcycle n tricycle parts. All fixed structure completed,major machineries installed,assembly of tricycle operational,parts manufacturing soon to commence.
II.water pump station,water house and network.(to supply water from etima river/stream for the factories)
III.police station/polices quarters (station completed and quarters almost ready)
VI. Workers quarters
And many many more. So friend don't be shocked when you hear multi billion dollar project. With or without Forbes recognitions master energy group will keep going higher.

Okay, such an ambitious and humongous project. Okay it could pass for a multi billion dollars project no doubt.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProjectNaija(m): 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
Scholes007:

VI. Workers quarters

What evidence do you have to support these claims?
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProjectNaija:

evidence? Well wait. I will explain from the pictures in the thread below even though it does less justice to it. Well it is the first phase. Just ask any question you want. But don't forget to take one of their can water while chilling.
https://www.nairaland.com/4004847/uche-ogahs-industrial-estate-uturu
https://www.nairaland.com/3799911/masters-energy-industrial-city-abia
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by ProjectNaija(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
Scholes007:
evidence? Well wait. I will explain from the pictures in the thread below even though it does less justice to it. Well it is the first phase. Just ask any question you want. But don't forget to take one of their can water while chilling.
https://www.nairaland.com/4004847/uche-ogahs-industrial-estate-uturu
https://www.nairaland.com/3799911/masters-energy-industrial-city-abia

Well if it's true, I will applaud it irrespective of whether the promoter is igbo, yoruba, hausa or any of the minority tribes as long as it's a Nigerian initiative. I believe if we all join hands to work together and even have healthy competition amongst ourselves, Nigeria will rise up to be a great country and we will all be better off for it.
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by PRXPERT: 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProjectNaija:

If you see this place, you will just shut up
Re: Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof by Scholes007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
ProjectNaija:

Well if it's true, I will applaud it irrespective of whether the promoter is igbo, yoruba, hausa or any of the minority tribes as long as it's a Nigerian initiative. I believe if we all join hands to work together and even have healthy competition amongst ourselves, Nigeria will rise up to be a great country and we will all be better off for it.
Thank you my brother very sensible of you. We must know that most of our consumer goods are still foreign dominated, hence my encouragement of invest home. Igbos are the major importer/franchise to these goods so they can do more than import.
#second phase soon to commence. Will include more of agro plants. Like palm processing plant and it's agro ally, large green houses for tomatoes production, will support the tomatoes paste plant...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results (Unofficial, Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.