Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad (50250 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Goddex: 1:12am On Jul 18, 2017
AHCB:
It's the case of pot telling the kettle it's black.

You'd wonder who gave the FG the right to tell these artiste where to shoot their videos. At least, they own their money and they can decide to shoot their video even in the moon if they see it fit.

Any artiste who listen to the FG will have only themselves to blame, no one else.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Eluwilussit(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2017
AHCB:
Be that as it may, the FG has no right whatsoever to tell any artiste where to shoot their videos.

At least we know the American government don't tell it's movie makers and artiste where to shoot videos and where not to.

U dey mind the idiiots. The main money is generated in theaters, royalties, etc. If we measure up to international standards through sharing of ideas and collaborations, it will help our entertainment industry grow.

FG wants to kill this one too. FG wants the guys to remain locals. Masquerade things. Na their way. Hypocrites. grin

3 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by IYANGBALI: 2:04am On Jul 18, 2017
The boys aff vex
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by RealHaute: 2:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
If they want to leave let hem leave. What the government said is a step in the right direction. Imagine the number if jobs this could create. This was what I was just discussing with someone few weeks ago, even adverts meant for Nigerian goods and cosumption are being short in foreign countries. Just sit and don't be blinded by your emotions and think, just think of how many jobs can be created. The FG could have made it bad by imposing huge taxes on videos shot abroad

Which right direction? Just look how backward NTA is. Ease of doing business in Nigeria? Zero. Power supply? Zero. Security? Zero. You'll want to shoot a video and area boys will be disturbing you for money. Let them work on the quality of life first, before coming up with stupid rules.

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by IYANGBALI: 2:06am On Jul 18, 2017
AHCB:
Be that as it may, the FG has no right whatsoever to tell any artiste where to shoot their videos.

At least we know the American government don't tell it's movie makers and artiste where to shoot videos and where not to.
just like they have no right on how I manage or run my business..

2 Likes

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Wizmike111(m): 3:17am On Jul 18, 2017
9ice Finally Voiced Out About His Controversial Song, 'Shashe' Means To Cut Grass [Video]

Read here=>
http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/07/9ice-finally-voiced-out-about-his.html
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by obie206(m): 3:30am On Jul 18, 2017
The thunder wey go fire this so called FG, e still dey gym seriously! FOOLS!!!
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Champele(m): 3:35am On Jul 18, 2017
This guys are becoming responsible. Good one�. Other naija artists should open up their mouth on government bad policies and stupidities
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by teozey111(m): 4:07am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
If they want to leave let hem leave. What the government said is a step in the right direction. Imagine the number if jobs this could create. This was what I was just discussing with someone few weeks ago, even adverts meant for Nigerian goods and cosumption are being short in foreign countries. Just sit and don't be blinded by your emotions and think, just think of how many jobs can be created. The FG could have made it bad by imposing huge taxes on videos shot abroad
you are very stupid.....where is your President?
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by naijamerican: 4:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
You're a typical stupid Nigerian.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by bigtt76(f): 4:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Why are these people bothered about what government Lai Mohammed says. Can they stop the artists from traveling abroad to shoot movies? Can any Nigerian town replicate Jamaica for AY to go shoot 30 days in Jamaica? Where's the road or electricity to travel down there or power the equipment? If they shoot movies depicting the ills of the society now, government go come shouting you're portraying the country in bad light angry

BTW did government give these guys funding to go shoot their movies within the country and they renegade on the terms? #mtscheeeeeeeeew #Useless government
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by bencarson007(m): 5:04am On Jul 18, 2017
bejeria101:

That guy level of dullardness is on anoda level. Didnt expect zombies to think much

My leader,no be lie you talk. The guy just dey reason like baby for on top serious mata.
I greet you boss

1 Like

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by EmekaBlue(m): 5:09am On Jul 18, 2017
shame on d zoo...nobody is proud of u again
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 5:33am On Jul 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
The P-Square twins (Peter and Paul Okoye) and their elder brother, Jude Okoye, has reacted to Federal Government plans to stop production of Nigerian movies and music videos outside the country.

Well, Paul dropped a funny one;

''Our behavior when we hear say FG dey plan stop something.... soon dem go tell us how and which style we go dey use de Kpakam our wife dem let me come and be going''

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/peter-paul-jude-okoye-slam-fg-plans-ban-artistes-making-music-videos-abroad.html

Lalasticlala

You just couldn't help but add Patience Jonathan to the mix abi? I see you ooo.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:

I hate people who think like you,mind you, I didn't say I hate your thinking...This was how y'all kept giving reasons why Buhari would be an ideal candidate for Presidency.. Bleep you very much...
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by mikolo4us: 5:47am On Jul 18, 2017
They should be thinking of banning Buhari from seeking medical aid abroad....a Useless APC led govt with plans to starve the populace with govt...now dem wan bring recession to d music industry. FOOLS>
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Are dey madt!!!
FG una don dey get skoi skoi. How did we even get here?
I gave up on this country when State govt imposed market food stuff sellers to buy his customised measuring cups...chai. cry
On my own side, importation of feed stuffs were banned. Now a bag of feed skyrocketed to God knows where. For 2years now...nobody came out to question the govt...lol.
My people.. It is said, "Ometu ime, Ometu anya". When the nose suffers any wound, it as well affects the eyes.
They're just realising the failed govt grin, una neva see chumtn.
Lemme sit and watch this mind-blowing cinema movie.

Please if you must seat beside me.. Buy your own popcorn to avoid slap. undecided

Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by UbChapter(m): 5:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Thank you @PSquare for further ridiculing this useless APC government. Just to remind, @PSquare is among the tax payers on whose money the vegetative buhari is using to pay for medical tourism for almost 70days now. Can we now see how useless this government is?
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Princedapace(m): 6:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:

Govt officials are paid to serve us.. Their kids should and must school in Nigeria, the serving leaders must get medical treatments in Nigeria, they must buy made in Nigeria car, clothes, shoes, interior design etc.. They should fix electricity, water, beautiful our streets, provide better security, good transport infrastructure etc.. That is when they can ban foreign production of music.. My brother think... U and I are paying those idiots to do their jobs.. They can't leave their jobs for someone who is jot earning anything from us to do it.. Artists are not paid by us, they are paid for hustling.. Govt officials are paid for serving..
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Samkeniyy(m): 6:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
Some people have brains but they can not use it. Brain fall on you
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by jiangchu: 6:23am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
brother your brain is paining you.
how will federal government tell you where to invest when buhari don't even trust the health care system in Nigeria.

i guess you are part of those that earn from politics
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Oselu28(f): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Jude said it all.... am tired of this country sef
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by motherfucker: 6:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
dolt, how many jobs have the federal government created?
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by christophergio: 6:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Funny country this is...Rubbish APC....Up P-SQUARE
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by mindtricks: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:

Hypocrisy is all they know. Imagine Buhari who vied for 4 times and his APC being in charge after much struggle yet having no clues what to do with the power to change the Nigerian story. They abandon the core things that demand urgent attention and need to be done and get busy chasing such shadows.

I wonder what their nice-sounding promises and legacies will look like after they leave power. I wonder if it requires rocket science to see when government is performing.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by LasGidiOwner: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2017
#WeStandWithPsquare
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by magoo10(m): 6:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Shameless and confused govt,after chasing out investors with unguided utterances now you want to chase out indigenous entertainers even when the dullard president has been in London for weeks now patronizing London doctors.
Shame..
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Justiceotuya(m): 6:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
If the Government is sensible and provides facilities and an enabling environment will the artist be crazy to shoot their videos outside? Canada was giving tax rebate to companies who produce their movies in their country and there was a large influx of American production companies into Canada leading to massive employment opportunities for it citizens.

These MOFOs that only know chop I chop politics and can't use their brains. Baba should have been treated in Nigeria na. Rubisshhhh. Sometimes I wonder if these people actually read what they write or if they actually have advisers.
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Collins10(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Dsov2016:
Oh! How Lovely! Our President should patronize Nigerian Hospitals and create more jobs for our doctors that way. Our Presidential Jet has been parked abroad and they pay for it. Is it not another country that they are paying to They should stop sending their kids abroad for study too. So the FG has been able to successfully white-wash you too? I am so amazed you cant see the one-sidedness in this law!
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by jacyhelen(f): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2017
ebukahandsome:
You see? And some mofos will proudly beat their chest in support all these happenings in nigeria.
Listen, if you are nigerian and you are not in support of either biafra or reconstruction, THUNDER FIRE YOU

hahahahah...Apc can never 2019 election freely unless by Massive rigging cos they are stepping on the masses toe
Re: P-square And Jude Okoye Slam FG Over Plans To Ban Artistes From Shooting Abroad by Awaja(m): 7:01am On Jul 18, 2017
I don't know why this govt is characterized with obnoxious policies, how can he make such pronouncement ,Lai Mohammed is a controversial been and don't deserve the position he occupies ,instead of saying 90% shooting in naija and d rest can be done outside to compliment our decapitated infrastructure's, e for make small sense,atleast showing ajegunle and Miami beach no bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / Paul Okoye Signs A Lady To His Record Label (photo) / Dayo Amusa, Yemi Jacobs Involved In Accident With Dami Adenuga (Video, Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.