Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO (3930 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally / President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by obialfa: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
ALL ANAMBRA MAJOR CITIES NOW HOLDING NO ELECTION RALLY...'m skeptical about this election holding come november

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by sainty2k3(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
Joblessness is real

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by eejo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
please president buhari appoint a hausa military administrator for them after obiano leaves

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by SwiftNerd(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
sainty2k3:
Joblessness is real
So your people do work on Sundays

22 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by patval(f): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
almajiris and afonja think that we base our struggle on nairaland. street takeover!!!! nke emeelu ogaa! As for hardcore Biafrans, restructuring is a stale demand

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
sainty2k3:
Joblessness is real
Then tell your vegetable to provide jobs for them!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
obialfa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Cz9uVZ0Do
mekaboy where are you?? upon all your rants look at what is happening grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rally indeed, all i see is a bunch of people that came in buses, obviously imported.
The average awka person was moving around his biz.
Joblessness is real. The people you are chanting to are obviously not interested

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Hopeful20100: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
dumodust:
[s]Rally indeed, all i see is a bunch of people that came in buses, obviously imported.
Joblessness is real. The people you are chanting to are obviously not interested[/s]

Afonja; naturally unattractive people both outside and inside; done on purpose by God.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Afonja; naturally unattractive people both outside and inside; done on purpose by God.

Dude... this tribal slur is getting boring and repetitive. Everytime someone differs from you guys views, you resort to tribal insults, a mark of an unintelligent person that cant offer constructive argument.
Btw i am from anambra and i know my state and awka, i go there every week. Keep deceiving yourself, go about your campaign and keep up the propaganda. Your struggle is real if you need to post and keep us updated every time you guys gather for a small ipob meeting of inane shouting. Imported touts, i thank God the buses are visible, gives you an idea of where they come from and their sponsors

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by HeGeMon(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
I could observe fun seekers having fun, also the good people of anambra going about their activities & paying no mind, while the fun seekers went on their jamboree around town. What I will want to see is that on election day, an ipob soul prevent one voter from casting his votes or devil bless ipob to disrupt election proceedings. The rest will be news to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by ESDKING: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Majority of us voted for Obiano in 2013, and he didn't disappoint us by attracting investors across the globe.
We appreciate his efforts to make Anambra a better place.
But today, we have chosen the best path to follow which is to boycott the election.Bycottig the election will send a strong signal to the Fed govt and int communities.
Igbos are tired of this stagnant entity, only selfish iddiotss that are benefiting from the status quo are opposing the demands of the agitators.
Imagine, some of them will tell us that agitating for Biafra shouldn't stop us from voting.... How can you eat your cake and have it back ?.. If you want to reject devil, reject everything about him.
Election can never hold in Anambra. If you want to know true feelings of the masses about a particular issue, go to the street and ask a common man.
The two dudes above me can tell themselves whatever they like to be happy.
Even before Kanu's directives, there has been less participation in voting by igbos, is it now they have been given direction that they would come out in mass to vote ?
Self deceit of the highest order !!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Atiku2019: 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by GodIsBiafran: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2017
dumodust:

[s]Dude... this tribal slur is getting boring and repetitive. Everytime someone differs from you guys views, you resort to tribal insults, a mark of an unintelligent person that cant offer constructive argument.
Btw i am from anambra and i know my state and awka, i go there every week. Keep deceiving yourself, go about your campaign and keep up the propaganda. Your struggle is real if you need to post and keep us updated every time you guys gather for a small ipob meeting of inane shouting. Imported touts, i thank God the buses are visible, gives you an idea of where they come from and their sponsors[/s]

Lies

7 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by suremanpatriot: 1:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Result of failure of ea
sainty2k3:
Joblessness is real
result of failure of eastern governors,they refuse to send these boys to school,they keep sendin their kids to europe and america uni leavin their own to keep sellin spare parts, no acumen,no intelligence,no intellectual prowess for independent decision, they can't even think clearly,see my bros roaming the streets without vision. Too bad,the military governors are obviously warming up.
Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Kaetoh: 1:49am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=ESDKING post=58529734]Majority of us voted for Obiano in 2013, and he didn't disappoint us by attracting investors across the globe.
But today, we have chosen the best path to follow which is to boycott the election.Bycottig the election will send a strong signal to the Fed govt and int communities.
Igbos are tired of this stagnant entity, only selfish iddiotss that are benefiting from the status quo are opposing the demands of the agitators.
Imagine, some of them will tell us that agitating for Biafra shouldn't stop us from voting.... How can you eat your cake and have it back ?.. If you want to reject devil, reject everything about him.
Election can never hold in Anambra. If you want to know true feelings of the masses about a particular issue, go to the street and ask a common man.
Even before Kanu's directives, there has been less participation in voting by igbos, is it now they have been given direction that they would come out in mass to vote ?
My brother God will bless you and all your generations for saying the truth as it is. No more election in biafraland until an honorable referendum is conducted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Lies

Ipob media urchin... keep running around in vain

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 8:03am On Jul 17, 2017
ESDKING:
Majority of us voted for Obiano in 2013, and he didn't disappoint us by attracting investors across the globe.
Self deceit of the highest order !!
Abeg do whatever you want and stop trying to convince others... if kanu give directive to suck im dick, please go ahead because its a directive... dont think...

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Alanzazani: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2017
dumodust:

Dude... this tribal slur is getting boring and repetitive. Everytime someone differs from you guys views, you resort to tribal insults, a mark of an unintelligent person that cant offer constructive argument.
Btw i am from anambra and i know my state and awka, i go there every week. Keep deceiving yourself, go about your campaign and keep up the propaganda. Your struggle is real if you need to post and keep us updated every time you guys gather for a small ipob meeting of inane shouting. Imported touts, i thank God the buses are visible, gives you an idea of where they come from and their sponsors

Thanks my bro. They feel anybody that has a different opinion is not ibo. Ipob has sponsors and that is what is making it seem like they have clout. When the chips are down and if at all a referendum is conducted they will be embrassed. Sensible easterners are discussing about restructuring, getting the ibo man a better deal in Nigeria while most of these ones that don't know their left from right are shouting no election in anambra. Have you seen any of them make a superior argument on this platform. it is all about insult and hate no ideology no plan. A subtle version of blind followers like Boko Haram members. If biafra is granted today I can assure you it will be a banana republic because they have no blueprint. They haven't done thier homework well but are just screaming like babies that want biscuit or food

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by nonsobaba: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2017
dumodust:
Rally indeed, all i see is a bunch of people that came in buses, obviously imported.
Joblessness is real. The people you are chanting to are obviously not interested
Those people you see there are wawa and abakaliki people. They have been bitter ever since we revealed that it was their criminal kinsmen we have been slaughtering. You can see that immediately after this show of theirs, they entered their hired buses and returned back to enugu and abakaliki. They have been trying hard to create a false impression that anambra indigenes do Ipod but every time they try, they fail woefully. The coming election will be another testimony to the fact that anambra indigenes don't do Ipod.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by ESDKING: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Alanzazani:

Thanks my bro. They feel anybody that has a different opinion is not ibo. Ipob has sponsors and that is what is making it seem like they have clout. When the chips are down and if at all a referendum is conducted they will be embrassed. Sensible easterners are discussing about restructuring, getting the ibo man a better deal in Nigeria while most of these ones that don't know their left from right are shouting no election in anambra. Have you seen any of them make a superior argument on this platform. it is all about insult and hate no ideology no plan. A subtle version of blind followers like Boko Haram members. If biafra is granted today I can assure you it will be a banana republic because they have no blueprint. They haven't done thier homework well but are just screaming like babies that want biscuit or food

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2017
Alanzazani:

Sabo, tell me what Nigeria with blue print has achieved since 1960?
sabo runs in the blood, you can't wash it off or run from it, it is hereditary, saboooo!!!! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dudebuck: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2017
dumodust:

Shut up Afonja, you ain't from ma state!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Alanzazani:

My points exactly, we need to sit down, discuss and work some things out before we get to biafra or else it will be worse... total anarchy and totalitarian state. Some people dont have the ability to reason things through to the end like you just did, they just see the icing on top of the cake and think it is tasty
Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by Kingsley1000(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2017
nonsobaba:
Those people you see there are wawa and abakaliki people. They have been bitter ever since we revealed that it was their criminal kinsmen we have been slaughtering. You can see that immediately after this show of theirs, they entered their hired buses and returned back to enugu and abakaliki. They have been trying hard to create a false impression that anambra indigenes do Ipod but every time they try, they fail woefully. The coming election will be another testimony to the fact that anambra indigenes don't do Ipod.
BUT EMMA POWERFUL,IPOB DEPUTY CHAIRMAN IS FROM ANAMBRA

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2017
dudebuck:
Shut up Afonja, you ain't from ma state!
Here, we go again #rolls eyes
Just try to make a sensible statement and move on... no need for tribal slurs.
Closet racists... and just for your info, i am igbo and no online propaganda spam bot like you.
Been here since 2008 and still keeping it sincere and real.
Unlike you, i have travelled, made friends, widened my views, got educated and dont solely depend on what your tin god nnamdi kanu said.
Lost souls.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dumodust(m): 8:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Mods, this guy has been re pasting the same comments on many threads.
E is a spam bot as far as i am concerned. If you need evidence, check his posts.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by nonsobaba: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Emma Powerful is not from anambra state. He is from Igbo-Etiti in Enugu state, Ukehe to be precise. Just like 75% of wawa people, he lives in Anambra state and issues most of his propaganda press releases in the state. He has hidden his surname because people would be able to easily tell his origin as it most likely would be Ugwu or something like that.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by ESDKING: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
nonsobaba:
Emma Powerful is not from anambra state. He is from Igbo-Etiti in Enugu state, Ukehe to be precise. Just like 75% of wawa people, he lives in Anambra state and issues most of his propaganda press releases in the state. He has hidden his surname because people would be able to easily tell his origin as it most likely would be Ugwu or something like that.
Liar !!.
I repeat...
LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Keep telling yourself more lies to be happy.

May you never get good things since you are synonymous with lies until you change your diabolic and mischievous lifestyle.

Again,
Liar!
Liar!!
Liar!!
That's what you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA. Massive No Election Rally In Awka Today. VIDEO by dudebuck: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
dumodust:

Here, we go again #rolls eyes
Just try to make a sensible statement and move on... no need for tribal slurs.
Closet racists... and just for your info, i am igbo and no online propaganda spam bot like you.
Been here since 2008 and still keeping it sincere and real.
Unlike you, i have travelled, made friends, widened my views, got educated and dont solely depend on what your tin god nnamdi kanu said.
Lost souls.
Adonjas don't travel

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former President Of Nigeria Obasanjo Disgraced Again At Bbc Hard Talk (video) / Evidence Of Buhari Poor Health Showed Up During His Independence Day Broadcast / Buhari Quickly Withdraws His Statement After Public Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.