Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) (56319 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Accident Victims Who Died Along Keffi - Garaku Road. Do You Know Them? (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by ImaIma1(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Simply check the Passengers' Manifest instead of violating her family's privacy.

This gruesome morbid curiosity taking graphic pictures and deriving some perverse pleasure from being 1st to share must stop.

Even if she didn't write her name on the Manifest, within a week, her family would show up

RIP. ...She knows for sure now if an Afterlife exists. May God grant her family fortitude.

Her watch has ended....The night is dark and full of terrors.

It is a very irritating action. Instead of trying to get her to a hospital in case she is still alive and has a chance of survival, people prefer to take pictures. I hate d trend.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by AjoboF: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Them no fill manifesto before them comot motor park?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2017
fatdick:
I tire for the dude oh

I hope your family have enough money to give out as ransome cos it's certain you'll be kidnapped or perhaps robbed on that road.
there is train and air..#JustSaying
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
embarassed Nawaoooh.
Lord save your own.
RIP

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by bullabong(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

RIP.
Peugeot and Hondas!!

God protect us all from evil outside the house and evil inside the house.
You just mentioned one of the best cars on Nigerian roads,what has d brands got to do with an accident? Human error is known to cause 99% of road accidents,so don't attach accidents to a particular brand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2017
buhari is a coward
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by donqx: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2017
so sad
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by fatdick(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2017
EmekaBlue:
there is train and air..#JustSaying
What the dude said is "I will rather trek than go through Abuja-Kaduna with ANY means of transportation".......that's what prompted my response.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2017
wat an evil world, seen d next minute and gone d next hour or minute..... choi. God help us to end well o
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by factwriter(m): 10:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
iluvpomo:
Nope ... it's just those that prefer the conspiracy theory narrative without necessary proof.
Even the French authorities conducted a thorough investigation in addition to the British. France are not going to allo such "alleged crimes" like this happen on their soil.
Read more here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales_conspiracy_theories

Do you remember or know at all that some marine guy surfaced years later to narrate his part in the cover up? Of course the government rubbished his claim.

Though this topic isn't worth arguing over but I feel compel to tell you despite the nascent appearance of the web media back
then (1996/1997), my proximity afforded me a comprehensive follow up to on that incidence.

I was actually in Paris back then.

This said, ask yourself how beautiful (or devastatingly ugly) it would have been for the British royal lineage to have had mixed blood with Muslim offsprings had Diana (who was deeply enchanted by Her crush, the Egyptian billionaire son, El Fayad) been allowed to nurture the relationship that was evidently heading for marriage

Be truthful, was that acceptable for the British royal lineage

This wasn't Janet Jackson marrying some GCC Billionaire dude, That was Princess Diana of the British royal kingdom.

Would it have been acceptable. Muslims half brothers in the royal lineage
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2017
factwriter:

Do you remember or know at all that some marine guy surfaced years later to narrate his part in the cover up? Of course the government rubbished his claim.

Though this topic isn't worth arguing over but I feel compel to tell you despite the nascent appearance of the web media back
then (1996/1997), my proximity afforded me a comprehensive follow up to on that incidence.

I was actually in Paris back then.

This said, ask yourself how beautiful (or devastatingly ugly) it would have been for the British royal lineage to have had mixed blood with Muslim offsprings had Diana (who was deeply enchanted by Her crush, the Egyptian billionaire son, El Fayad) been allowed to nurture the relationship that was evidently heading for marriage

Be truthful, was that acceptable for the British royal lineage

This wasn't Janet Jackson marrying some GCC Billionaire dude, That was Princess Diana of the British royal kingdom.

Would it have been acceptable. Muslims half brothers in the royal lineage
It does not matter whether you were in Paris or Potiskum when the incident happened .... facts are facts and are available for all to access.
All conspiracy theories have been invalidated by the investigations by the thorough French investigation and the French give a rat's àss about "British royalty".
All the talk about royalty is BS either way.... how where their future kids to be royalty??...... On your allegation that it had to do with Islam, London/UK is cosmopolitan and currently has a Muslim mayor ... will the converse happen in a 'Muslim country'?? You tell me the truth...
Lady D's real love, post divorce, was Hasnat Khan, a Paki Muslim she had been dating for a long time, so why didn't MI5/6 kill him tongue. Dodi Fayed was just a distraction and she had been dating Fayed for just one month.
All this information is all openly available for the curious and rational mind.... unless one likes to soak up conspiracy stories from gossip publications grin
Re: Lady Dies In Accident Along Abuja-Kaduna Road. Do You Know Her? (Graphic Photo) by iluvpomo(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2017
NYY NYG CFC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Tips About Living In Uk / Newly Constructed Opako Adigbe Road In Abeokuta Washed Off By Rain Yesterday. / See The Tallest Hotel In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.