Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS (670 Views)

Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Small Dicks-50 Cents / 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by lalabrother: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Dear aunty, there's no demon stopping you from getting married, the economy is bad, most brothers are broke (not by their own making, the government should be blamed) and the brothers who are financially stable are married.

My advice is...
Stop using the little money in your hands to sow as seeds to get married...

If you have a young man in your life that you believe in and you believe he has plans for the future, please give him every financial support he needs...

I know your fears...What if I invest in him and he disappoints me....? That's a wise concern... My advice is, be forward... Yes, be straight forward and tell him you wouldn't mind investing in him if he commits to be with you...

Tell him you can't invest in a temporary emotional euphoria...

You are not being desperate, you are being real. If he is a real man, he will re-assure you of his commitment.

Take him home and let him give your family what he can afford. Try to make things easy for him on the side of your family...

Let them know that if they make things difficult for your man, you have the legal right to proceed to the court and get married to the man of your dreams... Don't let your family stand in the way of your destiny...

Don't let traditions deny you of your happiness.
And if you are not employed and you have no financial help to give to your man, at least, don't take from him always...

Especially in this bad economy... Be there for him... Talk to people in your circles about his business or skills...

Try to connect him to the people in your circles who can help him. Do it because of the future you see between you both.

Focus on building with him. Continue to look out for opportunities for yourself too. Whoever gets blessed first should help the other.

In this bad economy, being stingy to the guy in your life while sowing seeds to get married is like removing your SIM card from your phone and asking why nobody is calling you.

I know you have been hurt before, but give love a chance.

I hope i have made common sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmm, true talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
@Lalabrother
May you get flogged MERCILESSLY by your village elders, for this above post!!!

Your post (and state of mind) is the reason why these women keep seeking for made men. What has the economy got to do with anything?! A man should NOT be evaluated, as a future husband, solely on his finances.... And as long as women do so, they will fail in life.

A man's CHARACTER should be the 1st and most valuable thing to seek in a man, because wealth you can lose, great characters you CANT.

Marriage is a UNION, you guys join forces to make your single lives stronger as a UNIT, so if a lady looks down on a poor man then these same women have no business in this man's life if/when he finally makes it.... These are liabilities!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Fadiga24(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Why is it called 'two cents'?

Is it because it is so poor?

2 Likes

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Atlantia(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Smh...when will the likes of op realise that there's more to life than getting married?! undecided

1 Like

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by lalabrother: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Atlantia:
Smh...when will the likes of op realise that there's more to life than getting married?! undecided
Make it a bit logical so we can learn
Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Atlantia(f): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2017
lalabrother:

Make it a bit logical so we can learn
It's pretty simple.
Advising women to financially support the men in their lives is one thing.
Encouraging them to do so on the grounds that the man has to 'commit' to them is another thing entirely.
Why should anyone invest is a man just so she'll get a ring on her finger? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

I would rather divert all that time and energy into bettering myself...In all spheres.
I agree with the fellow who said;
A man's CHARACTER should be the 1st and most valuable thing to seek in a man, because wealth you can lose, great characters you CANT.

This post is perfect for women who are so obsessed with the idea of marriage (especially being married to a 'made' man) that they'd be willing to make a tradeoff - 'I make you successful and you marry me'....For women who's idea of being successful means 'being married'.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Op you made sense, but a man's word is not enough anymore he needs to do more than that to prove his commitment, men change when they become rich and forget the people who were ther for them, it is very easy to prove, no female bashing thread is complete without this phrase 'just make your money and watch girls flock you, then just Bleep them', 'i want a babymama not a wife', are these the caliber of men you want us to invest in, men complain more than women about the economy, isnt it affecring both of them? So please let him look for a way to be successful, instead of waiting for handouts from a woman. There is no shame in anywork, especially when it provides your needs and wants.
lalabrother:
Dear aunty, there's no demon stopping you from getting married, the economy is bad, most brothers are broke (not by their own making, the government should be blamed) and the brothers who are financially stable are married.

My advice is...
Stop using the little money in your hands to sow as seeds to get married...

If you have a young man in your life that you believe in and you believe he has plans for the future, please give him every financial support he needs...

I know your fears...What if I invest in him and he disappoints me....? That's a wise concern... My advice is, be forward... Yes, be straight forward and tell him you wouldn't mind investing in him if he commits to be with you...

Tell him you can't invest in a temporary emotional euphoria...

You are not being desperate, you are being real. If he is a real man, he will re-assure you of his commitment.

Take him home and let him give your family what he can afford. Try to make things easy for him on the side of your family...

Let them know that if they make things difficult for your man, you have the legal right to proceed to the court and get married to the man of your dreams... Don't let your family stand in the way of your destiny...

Don't let traditions deny you of your happiness.
And if you are not employed and you have no financial help to give to your man, at least, don't take from him always...

Especially in this bad economy... Be there for him... Talk to people in your circles about his business or skills...

Try to connect him to the people in your circles who can help him. Do it because of the future you see between you both.

Focus on building with him. Continue to look out for opportunities for yourself too. Whoever gets blessed first should help the other.

In this bad economy, being stingy to the guy in your life while sowing seeds to get married is like removing your SIM card from your phone and asking why nobody is calling you.

I know you have been hurt before, but give love a chance.

I hope i have made common sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by lalabrother: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2017
!!!
Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2017
I smell desperation from the op
Atlantia:

It's pretty simple.
Advising women to financially support the men in their lives is one thing.
Encouraging them to do so on the grounds that the man has to 'commit' to them is another thing entirely.
Why should anyone invest is a man just so she'll get a ring on her finger? That's a disaster waiting to happen.

I would rather divert all that time and energy into bettering myself...In all spheres.
I agree with the fellow who said;

This post is perfect for women who are so obsessed with the idea of marriage (especially being married to a 'made' man) that they'd be willing to make a tradeoff - 'I make you successful and you marry me'....For women who's idea of being successful means 'being married'.
Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by Atlantia(f): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I smell desperation from the op
Seriously.
Re: LADIES! Get In Here And Read My TWO CENTS by lalabrother: 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Can't someone air his "two cents" in peace?

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Observation / Girlz And Long Dick / Newbies: See 25 Easy Ways To Make Money Online [girls No Go Insult You Again]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.