Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:45 AM

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (83221 Views)

Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Jeus(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
UK Based Nigerian, Esther Falana had implant surgery and she is one of the very few women who are bold to say it.

Esther is a single mother of one, and had her surgery because she wasn't satisfied with her post birth body after giving birth to her daughter.

Esther Falana is a member of popular Web TV show, BK CHAT LDN.

See banging photos of Esther below

LINK: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/meet-uk-based-nigerian-esther-falana.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/estherfalana1/status/842155028601311232?lang=en

2 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Jeus(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2017

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
Mdgma

eyahhhh

wen u became old u go cry tire

mmmmchh FAKE

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by auntysimbiat(f): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by shobroy10(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2017
I just hope it's not too late

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by malificent(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
Banging body. fake or not, she'll get the attention she wants

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Hotshawarma(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Evablizin(f): 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked but sugery no epp em bwest nah,am disappointed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
I'm guessing the surgery is on her butt. She looks great anyway. People should do whatever that'll make them happy and improve their esteem.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
another slippers bweast

2 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Jeus(m): 11:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Inanna:
I'm guessing the surgery is on her butt. She looks great anyway. People should do whatever that'll make them happy and improve their esteem.

You have sense

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
Still ugly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by DivinelyBlessed: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
K

She loooks freaking Hoooot.

Thanks to surgery tho

3 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by salford1: 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
which one is body surgery again. Cant she just hit the gym undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by bbbabes(f): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Upon surgery, my ass beat her own

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Talk2Bella(f): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
grin she looks hoooot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by madridguy(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ugly thing.

7 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Lagusta(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
I don't understand!!!

One of the pics shows that her boobs have exceeded the elastic limit....

But the others show what Nigerians call "packaging"...

Moreover, a black woman that does butt implants has no self esteem whatsoever, cos black babes rock from behind!!!

12 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Finestface(f): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Her body

Her business

4 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Kennitrust(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
worwor look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by tintingz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
I hope she is not related to falz. undecided
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by salford1: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbbabes:
You try small.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by PotatoSalad(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nsowu umu nwaanyi. We ain't got no worries...
I've never seen any guy do Beard implants cos he doesn't have beards, or abs implants cos he doesn't have packs and abs. Who abs epp?
Most of these women who do surgeries after giving birth are just too lazy to hit the gym.
Babe, give yourself sometime, once you wean your baby, hit the gym and watch your diet. Dasall.
no need to spend thousands of dollars just to end up looking like a character from old Cartoon Network.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Snoopyjaga: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Fake everywhere...made in china

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Ngaoundal: 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Instead of her to go for Bwest upliftment cheesy
she dey waste money on top wobbish.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Solomonudofia(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hmmmm see yansh....

Breaking news
World war III 95% loading
North Korea Vs U S......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjaSCzp2-5s
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Krystaal(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
Chai! see nyash...this is why I always keep my Vaseline next to me grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by youngsahito(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
abasha
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Lagusta(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
bbbabes:

U just try.... No be say e big like that... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Kobicove(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Her life, her business
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by TrollTrap: 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Esther the only chick with real life experience on every subject matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.