Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body (83290 Views)

Bobrisky Needs Your Prayer As He Embark On A Body Surgery In Dubai (video) / The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by RaeMystix: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Safiaa:
same here. Who wants to be shapeless and fat. Sometimes even exercise cannot help your situation. Just do what will make you happy.

Well said. Cheers to some nip -tucking in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Nsowu umu nwaanyi. We ain't got no worries...
I've never seen any guy do Beard implants cos he doesn't have beards, or abs implants cos he doesn't have packs and abs. Who abs epp?
Most of these women who do surgeries after giving birth are just too lazy to hit the gym.
Babe, give yourself sometime, once you wean your baby, hit the gym and watch your diet. Dasall.
no need to spend thousands of dollars just to end up looking like a character from old Cartoon Network.
Guys do abs implants especially guys in Hollywood

1 Like

Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Strawman: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
TrollTrap:
Esther the only chick with real life experience on every subject matter

lol most people here have no idea what BKChat LDN is. They'd hate her sevenfold if they watch that show grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by ariklawani(f): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
ok but una dey abuse oo Wic one is borrow sense... shey I abuse u
learn to think before quoting.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by TrollTrap: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

grin You watch it too?

Where are all the londoners on this forum man sad

Lol yeaa I watched a couple of it. The shouting put me off tbh. grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by TrollTrap: 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Strawman:

lol most people here have no idea what BKChat LDN is. They'd hate her sevenfold if they watch that show grin

Wait till they find out about that Nunu chick and all her weirdness. grin grin
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by TrollTrap: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Black women don't need butt enhancement, they need butt reduction angry
Not all of em o oga.
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
Strawman:

I actually like her personality, I watched her in the after interview with reece
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
TrollTrap:

Lol yeaa I watched a couple of it. The shouting put me off tbh. grin

Lol...they always shouting over each other.

But it is entertaining to watch them have so-called intelligent discussions
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by TrollTrap: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol...they always shouting over each other.

But it is entertaining to watch them have so-called intelligent discussions

Hahaha it really is and that's the only reason I watched it. The only one on there that sound intelligent is the Adrian. Who's ya fav?
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by lepasharon(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
TrollTrap:

Hahaha it really is and that's the only reason I watched it. The only one on there that sound intelligent is the Adrian. Who's ya fav?

Adrian...that silent devil lipsrsealed

I like wale, he seems really sweet and genuine.

I like max too minus his religious views and lucas cos he rocks the boat cheesy
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Strawman: 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
TrollTrap:

Wait till they find out about that Nunu chick and all her weirdness. grin grin

To be fair, Nunu talks shit most of the time. But again, there's someone like Lucas who talks shit all of the time so I guess we can forgive Nunu lol
Re: Esther Falana Did Body Surgery After Child Birth, Flaunts Her Banging Body by Strawman: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
lepasharon:

I actually like her personality, I watched her in the after interview with reece

Well she's self-confident, I guess that's a plus to her personality. She'd be better without shouting too much, over exaggerating her reactions, sucking up to the guys and disrespecting Nunu tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Ada Jesus: How I Arrange Fake Miracles In Odumeje's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.