Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats (11916 Views)

Girl Snapchats Herself Throwing Boy Away After Getting The Worst Head(or.al $ex) / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Doctorfitz: 12:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Chai. Lafffin in spiritual powers. Girls una no dey try
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by mecussey(m): 3:48am On Jul 17, 2017
lol ...may be sentenced to death by fukkin
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by chiraqDemon(m): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Aswear na mistake I make, some of my small bois for street were like saying hi to the babes see as them snub them . I wan laff die
Damn. Deep inside e de pain u cos u don see as those kain broke girls still get mind to snub person. Nor be like ur personal pain, e de pain u for the guys wey dem snub grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59am On Jul 17, 2017
bro CROWNWEALTH019
Thanks for such a funny post, the tears are flowing as I type..... But these babes are real learners. Some babes out there would go to a clothing store, choose 4/5 different designer dresses and items, then go to the changing room pretendińg they wanna try the clothes.... And then quickly snap pics with the different funky outfits, as they try them on. Then they will put the clothes back and leave.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by kstyle2(m): 5:44am On Jul 17, 2017
On a serious note, this isn't funny. How on earth does someone get dressed, leave her house, pay transport to a shopping mall just to take pictures of item that you won't buy? Now, her folks on instagram, snap chat, whatsapp will be like 'babe you are balling o'. Height of immaturity. Don't act what you know you aren't. Our people say Person wey naked no fit chook hand inside pocket'. Just be yourself

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Xano(m): 5:46am On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

No be joke, something way I see with my eyes

Interesting

I just observed one registered female post on this thread.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by RSVP: 5:49am On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Baba I fear woman today, imagine say you go supermarket pick basket snap then you leave the basket they go home

#BasketDemGang grin

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Xano(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
bro CROWNWEALTH019
Thanks for such a funny post, the tears are flowing as I type..... But these babes are real learners. Some babes out there would go to a clothing store, choose 4/5 different designer dresses and items, then go to the changing room pretendińg they wanna try the clothes.... And then quickly snap pics with the different funky outfits, as they try them on. Then they will put the clothes back and leave.

Many people living fake life, but call it packaging. Some wear expensive clothes enter 'big men' locations with clean uber cab or rental, buy the expensive drink(s), take their time to drink it while chatting or pressing their 'Samsung' smartphone, waiting for the big man to join them.

Well, some fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Baba I fear woman today, imagine say you go supermarket pick basket snap then you leave the basket they go home

If I were you, I would've approached her and reminded her that she forgot her basket and shopping. You never know, maybe she had dementia.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by KaBabs1: 6:48am On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I went to shoprite with my guy this afternoon to pick up some snacks to chow. My guy was busy going around to pick up what we wanted to consume but then I saw this girl looking cute with a filled basket and taking snap shots. I noticed her moving around with her basket filled up taking selfie with the tongue out, pouting and that big ears. She went to ice cream section, drinks section, assorted biscuits section and so on taking selfie with her supposed basket. I was still waiting for my guy that went to pick up some things to pay cause the queue was long, as we were about leaving she and her friend were also going out, this time they were leaving without any item. I was like how will a sane being all in the name of show off leave her home well dressed to go to shoprite and pick items just to take selfie, and at the end they dropped the basket one place and head home feeling fulfilled. shocked
A girl that would go to that level just to deceive people on social media should be sentenced to death ...

Bros, no knock the hustle. She know boys wey she dey upload am for. One GBoy for don already book am for this coming weekend.
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by walepackage(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2017
thats the life of some fake gels.thats why its good for u not to totally believe wat u see on internet.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Simeonalvez(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Kowor:
Some girls be disgracing somebody. sad
I tell you
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Doctorfitz: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
U no go ever see those Loud mouthed youngsters on this thread.... Fake people

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by RSVP: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
As a sharp guy you must open your head more than your eyes. Fake people everywhere. Don't know what people stand to gain in fake life. You see people going to car stand to price car only to sit and take some selfie and come on FB to claim WIRE MONEY grin with empty pocket.

Bros you go fear how some guyz dey fake der life make me con dey question my kidney say nobody dis same life we dey so?. Na so one of dem carry my TechnoL9 plus go show for one yeye gal for my hood say he just buy ham. So d gal com dey wonder anytime wey she see me dey use phone maybe I borrow from my guy ni. Na so she gallantly come ask me one day say where my guy.. Me tell ham say he no dey... Den she said " is dis not his phone " embarassed omo my kidney just burst straight...

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Doctorfitz:
U no go ever see those Loud mouthed youngsters on this thread.... Fake people
Na only one of them just comment...

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Serial48(f): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2017
you see, Americans are not crazy about Walmart the way Most Nigerians are crazy about shop rite .. an eyesore

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
No be joke, something way I see with my eyes
Like seriously....... !!!
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Kingpinukecy:

Like seriously....... !!!
Nazo we see am baba
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by madridguy(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Your guy must be suffering with inferiority complex, why approaching with someone else gadget ;Dfunny him. God alone will safe us. So wetin you come tell the bae as per the phone? Hope you no tear your guy work sha grin

RSVP:

Bros you go fear how some guyz dey fake der life make me con dey question my kidney say nobody dis same life we dey so?. Na so one of dem carry my TechnoL9 plus go show for one yeye gal for my hood say he just buy ham. So d gal com dey wonder anytime wey she see me dey use phone maybe I borrow from my guy ni. Na so she gallantly come ask me one day say where my guy.. Me tell ham say he no dey... Den she said " is dis not his phone " embarassed omo my kidney just burst straight...
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Nickymezor(f): 8:00am On Jul 17, 2017
LMAO. Very funny. smiley
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Princefrankie1(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol. Women! Sometimes I wonder the kind of brain they have. Smh
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by marvin902(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
cant believe your surprised..
have seen worst undecided undecided
75% of naija girls are become useless like the naira undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Emperor119(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
Sometimes I don't see the need to make everything a female bashing topic. This is something that's prevalent in this social media generation. You saw just one girl do something...and you all are already palpitating.

...I have seen guys go to big stores to try out shoes and snap.
...I have seen the ones on IG taking pictures near every fine car.
...There are some that borrow their friend's car to go chyke babes.
...I heard of one that picks ATM receipts with big withdrawals, and uses them to write his number for girls.
...Even in that your Shoprite, some guys go to snap with expensive wines.

I guess you all are only aware of the girls. Maybe I should have created a thread stating how some guys are stupid. Comments would have been different grin. I think it's more of inferiority complex and lack of contentment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
My guy no be small thing o

these things happen everyday........

Thats how me and my colleague came out from where we went to do some business transaction to see two ladies posing with the car we used to come there like it was theirs.........

Slayqueens been deceiving niggas since 1914 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by SurestG(f): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
All in the name of likes on Facebook and IG grin
pocohantas:
Sometimes I don't see the need to make everything a female bashing topic. This is something that's prevalent in this social media generation. You saw just one girl do something...and you all are already palpitating.

...I have seen guys go to big stores to try out shoes and snap.
...I have seen the ones on IG taking pictures near every fine car.
...There are some that borrow their friend's car to go chyke babes.
...I heard of one that picks ATM receipts with big withdrawals, and uses them to write his number for girls.
...Even in that your Shoprite, some guys go to snap with expensive wines.

I guess you all are only aware of the girls. Maybe I should have created a thread stating how some guys are stupid. Comments would have been different grin. I think it's more of inferiority complex and lack of contentment.

yeah guys do it too and theirs are worst
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by RSVP: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Your guy must be suffering with inferiority complex, why approaching with someone else gadget ;Dfunny him. God alone will safe us. So wetin you come tell the bae as per the phone? Hope you no tear your guy work sha grin

I just smiled and told d gal say my guy no dey so she left..na like dis I dey look ma guy since den

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by madridguy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin

RSVP:

I just smiled and told d gal say my guy no dey so she left..na like dis I dey look ma guy since den
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by idu1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I went to shoprite with my guy this afternoon to pick up some snacks to chow. My guy was busy going around to pick up what we wanted to consume but then I saw this girl looking cute with a filled basket and taking snap shots. I noticed her moving around with her basket filled up taking selfie with the tongue out, pouting and that big ears. She went to ice cream section, drinks section, assorted biscuits section and so on taking selfie with her supposed basket. I was still waiting for my guy that went to pick up some things to pay cause the queue was long, as we were about leaving she and her friend were also going out, this time they were leaving without any item. I was like how will a sane being all in the name of show off leave her home well dressed to go to shoprite and pick items just to take selfie, and at the end they dropped the basket one place and head home feeling fulfilled. shocked
A girl that would go to that level just to deceive people on social media should be sentenced to death ...

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Bestman111(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
God saved her that I wasn't there.
She must be arrested 4 fraud. Haba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Chisom Ugwu The Nigerian Lady Who Left Are Village In Anambra State / 10 Ways You Can Come Out Of Being A One-minute Man In Bed / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.