Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats (11925 Views)

Girl Snapchats Herself Throwing Boy Away After Getting The Worst Head(or.al $ex) / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Polular Naija Slayqueen Nude & Braless Snapchats Moment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Victornezzar: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You phoolish, go to shoprite mall at festac and you will understand better how things are there. You can stand one place and view those areas she went to take shots.
Phoolish phool
Bro so u sef dey festac ahbi
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro so u sef dey festac ahbi
Nope, just visited a friend and we went out to chill a lil and to get sine things
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by Victornezzar: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Nope, just visited a friend and we went out to chill a lil and to get sine things
I reside at festac nd dey are much dere
not only at shoprite
In some cases after church u wee see dem running make dem come snap pishhure with my momsy car both d guys
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by nursennenny(f): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

undecided
i didn't say it's cool just telling u what the male counterparts do
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by franklingud(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg I must laugh for this one oo!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! Egbon you don kee me this morning

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Some Girls Can Be So Stupid All In The Name Of Snapchats by iRepNaija1: 2:25am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You phoolish, go to shoprite mall at festac and you will understand better how things are there. You can stand one place and view those areas she went to take shots.
Phoolish phool

Lol. Someone's hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If A Girl Says She Is Bored What Does She Really Mean? / Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.