Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics (25782 Views)

Kogi 2019: Yahaya Bello Says He Will Rather Lose Than Allow Dino Melaye Win / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by malware: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
The Kanti BELLO that claimed to have eaten meat of humans of all ages and bleeped both male and female folks? The guy has since his relevance since he made that disclosure.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Goddex: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I respect this man ,Only a dishonest fool and liar will still attempt to defend the inept Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by able20(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2017
So they didn't call the Kastina born Bello Ipob for speaking the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by hedonistic: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Explosive interview, with brutally honest and intelligent responses. I'd like to see the inanities animals like Lai Mohammed and other Buhari apologists would come up with to counter Kanti Bello's assertions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by GuntersChain(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2017
when you know the truth it shall set you free, only disgruntled element will distort the truth just for crumbs which falls from there master's table.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by poseidon12: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:
Some idiots will soon come n try to explain why it is PDP and Jonathan that are responsible for the sorry state d country is in. They will still not stop n learn. As for idiots like ds Kanti Bello, him never start.

I won't use derogatory term for Kanti Bello. He made a mistake and admitted it. That is honorable and humble of him. He has earned my respect. He seems to be a sincere, patriotic and detribalized Nigerian. Very few Nigerians are like him. He is the type of Nigerians I would love to work with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by zeusdgrt(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Let continue to pray for his speedy recovery.

You are a cursed fool and deserve to be beaten and dragged naked at every street junction with your balls stocked to a sharp nail,if u think the state of Nigeria is still a joke then u are a worthless soul.Do u know what people are going through right now cz of ur stupid APC animals?I really wish I know you in person then u would have been thought a serious lesson. Buhari is a dead man!he cannot survive the curse of nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Sunmolar(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2017
we all had our share of the blame common
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by mekleelex200(m): 9:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Sometimes I wonder whether people that support this buhari are humans, reading the honest interviews of this man I will say that Nigeria is in the state of catastrophe. In God we trust sha, but fvck those supporting this smeagol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Sagay212: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2017
You brain didn't tell you he was too old to be president and should have retired and enjoy his life in his farm. I am very sure he would not have been sick if he had taken the decision to retire to his farm and not contest for presidency. Even young people don't find it easy being governors or ordinary LG chairman, let alone being president. You should have advised him to enjoy his retirement in Daura jeje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Ngokafor(f): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

My dear, it's very amazing.

Looking back at it all now, I believe that those who clamored and voted for Buhari are very daft ppl whose intelligence and sense of logic needs to be questioned; and those who voted for ethnic and sentimental reasons.

There's nothing more dangerous to a society than daft ppl in very large numbers.

As Oga Bello has said, Nigeria is in a hole, a very deep hole with we may never be able to get out of.

..My brother na so we see amoo...Unfortunately those of us wise enough to reject buhari cos we knew/know he is disaster waiting to happen are made to suffer alongside the iddiots who saw him as their messaih when the stuppidity of their actions in electing him came to fore.

..Like you said,there is nothing more dangerous in a society than to have dafts people in large numbers..tragic indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2017
Where do you stay maybe we could stage a fight.

zeusdgrt:

You are a cursed fool and deserve to be beaten and dragged naked at every street junction with your balls stocked to a sharp nail,if u think the state of Nigeria is still a joke then u are a worthless soul.Do u know what people are going through right now cz of ur stupid APC animals?I really wish I know you in person then u would have been thought a serious lesson. Buhari is a dead man!he cannot survive the curse of nigerians
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by poseidon12: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2017
SoNature:
If most Nigerian politicians were like Sen. Kanti Bello, we would have a better country today. Indeed, I respect his honest analysis.

But the journalist should have asked him the way forward. If after identifying a problem without suggesting ways to solve them, it's a complete waste of time.

Did he just mention supporting Osinbajo? Well, it's a good thing if we all support him but not beyond 2019, else Goodluck Jonathan's fate will befall him when PDP presents a northern candidate.

Actually I would say if most Nigerians (not just politicians) are like him. The insincere and tribalistic nature of the average Nigerian is a huge impediment to progress. It makes it almost impossible to get a good leader for Nigeria. Why anyone would still be defending Buhari's disastrous leadership is beyond comprehension. I'm glad this is coming from not just a northerner, but someone from Katsina State and a member of the APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by zeusdgrt(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Where do you stay maybe we could stage a fight.

Test yourself and drop only ur real name,that's all I need.Then we shall clear your doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by joinnow: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2017
If Kanti Bello can say "the truth of the matter is that, we are now in a mess.

Its truth bruuh

Watch Your back they will come for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
If I recall correctly, this man opposed GEJ being made acting President and dumped PDP simply because GEJ was sworn as President after Yaradua's death.

Kanti Bello is a useless tribal/religious bigot whose words should not be taken seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Boyooosa(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
THIS ONE TOO NOW, DEM GO PUT AM THERE, HIN OWN GO WORSE PASS BUHARI... WE DONT NEED OLD CARGOES, WE NEED REFURBISHED MINDS, NOT EVEN NEW MINDS BECAUSE OF THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE CAPTAIN-SHIP OF OUR NATION.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by yaki84: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Biggest damage of PDP years is not the amount stolen or opportunities wasted but the brains of young men and women destroyed.

~ GEJ
did gej controlled the entire era of pdp administration?

Why do u morons like exempting obasanjo and his cronies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by salesforce: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by SycophanticGoat: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2017
juman:
APC is a curse.

nigerians will always remember buhari as a clueless &useless old buffoon that led the country twice and forced recession on the country the two times.

Fixed!!! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by poseidon12: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Ngokafor:
...Senator Kanti Bello and all who supported and is 'regretting' their decision should kindly spare us this public show of remorse...You were all warned with facts to back-up the claim that buhari was/is a wrong choice..History of his failure is there for all to see.

..That buhari failed is not surprising to any sane person

..The surprising thing is that millions including some so-called intellectuals who prided themselves on being smart actually belived that buhari will be anything but a disaster and tragedy.,that he will succed and turn Nigeria into an eldorado..

..That is the most amazing thing of all cos i honestly didnt know Nigeria has so many daft people in large numbers.
I would not really blame those that were deceived into voting for Buhari, especially if they admit their mistake and try to vote a better candidate in 2019, just like Senator Kanti Bello. Very little was known about Buhari's incompetence and tribalistic tendency before the election. Only few people (like Chief Ayo Adebanjo of Afenifere) really understood the real Buhari. A lot of people did not listen to him. He was even getting insults from a lot of his fellow Yoruba (especially the youth) who were being led astray by Tinubu.
I got to know more about the real Buhari after reading Adebanjo's interview in the Vanguard newspaper. The man's predictions about Buhari was right on the money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by poseidon12: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2017
malware:
The Kanti BELLO that claimed to have eaten meat of humans of all ages and bleeped both male and female folks? The guy has since his relevance since he made that disclosure.
Tell us more about him.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by ripbubu: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2017
jomoh:
He obviously was not prepared for the seat.

He probably thought it was going to be as easy as his military rule where he was the alpha and omega.

But I still don't regret sending GEJ out of the rock and I will never regret it. Come 2019, we will look for a better candidate to vote for.
by then hunger would have killed you then when you get to hell tell devil it your fault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2017
Lol! Look at this super failure on all fronts talking gibberish.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by poseidon12: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2017
careytommy7:
If I recall correctly, this man opposed GEJ being made acting President and dumped PDP simply because GEJ was sworn as President after Yaradua's death.

Kanti Bello is a useless tribal/religious bigot whose words should not be taken seriously.

Maybe he has repented.

1 Like

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Abdullahi Hassan.

zeusdgrt:

Test yourself and drop only ur real name,that's all I need.Then we shall clear your doubt
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by erico2k2(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2017
poseidon12:

I would not really blame those that were deceived into voting for Buhari, especially if they admit their mistake and try to vote a better candidate in 2019, just like Senator Kanti Bello. Very little was known about Buhari's incompetence and tribalistic tendency before the election. Only few people (like Chief Ayo Adebanjo of Afenifere) really understood the real Buhari. A lot of people did not listen to him. He was even getting insults from a lot of his fellow Yoruba (especially the youth) who were being led astray by Tinubu.
I got to know more about the real Buhari after reading Adebanjo's interview in the Vanguard newspaper. The man's predictions about Buhari was right on the money.
We know loads about PMB cos most of us where born B4 he became president and head of state,we saw how he plunge the country into disarray, we witnessed first hand how he overthrew a sitting elected FG only to perform worse and steal Billions.oh we also remember PTF.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by babaarewa(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
You are complaining because there is no more easy money. Anyway come 2019 lets see how you will go back to the senate.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by orisa37: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
WAI is his Legacy.
Acting President Osinbajo is destined to implement WAI effectively in the 3tiers of Government in Nigeria.
Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2017
goldenarrow:
Can this fellow say this to Buhari's face? Sounds 'cow-war-rdi-shy'.
he said it to the media, that is indirectly saying it to buhari's face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanti Bello Says President Buhari Has Failed, Regrets Inviting Him To Politics by Alanzazani: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
I love Frank and candid people like this. Nigeria is not working and this government contributed.

Even when the ipob and Niger Delta agitation started this government handled everything so poorly. Very incompetent people at the helm of affairs. Same thing with the Fulani herdsmen and kidnappers. Failed promises APC represents. The worse thing is they keep telling us lies like we are living in different countries and not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

June 12 Protest Suffers Low Turn Out / Nigerian Mentality: "Husband, Wife And Donkey" Comic / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.