Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,321 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military (36335 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Lady Outs Her Estranged Mum After She Bragged Being A Proud Mother On Twitter / Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by 8stargeneral: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Wow,datz great d joy of motherhood
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by lmm4real: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
MrDude:
Good for him! I'll rather serve in the US army than Nigeria's ragtag, unethical and unprofessional army! angry

Home is home, if it was you I bet u wouldn't even remember home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by 0b100100111: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:

Useless post ...see ya English sef grin

Product of miracle center

Wouldn't have expected you to understand good English

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Emerald94(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
I love this... The respect in the African culture is one that should be emulated by the Whites...... But what happens when he wants to go back.....just thinking... Anyway THANKGOD FOR U BRO[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by benzems(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
I pray God soon so that
I will surprise my mum
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by directonpc(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Mtcheew! See waitin unemployment cause.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by gewelike(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Job vacancy for the position of a social media content editor for an eCommerce site in Abuja...call this number to fix a meeting today: 08035891089
Best regards.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by asaderemi: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
MrDude:
Good for him! I'll rather serve in the US army than Nigeria's ragtag, unethical and unprofessional army! angry
building a better Nigeria begins with you
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by 8stargeneral: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Datz hw i will suprise my mum d day i will be bcak from Paris...mother is supreme.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Dollabiz: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
What
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by GeneralOjukwu: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

What can you do so that our army is no longer ragtag, unethical and unprofessional?
Or do you think that the American army was never like that at some point in the past? Surely you know that Nigerians did not help them reform their army while they were running away to other countries.
Let us have some pride in ourselves and our God-given abilities please.

Silly self-haters like him think the US was made by God simply because they call it "God's own country"

Americans worked hard to get where they are ... now lazy vultures like him don't want to work just profit from others hardwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by luggy(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2017
That means he does not have phone, and those not call home to here from them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by ivolt: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Op correct your title: He is a "Nigerian-born American Soldier" not
a Nigerian soldier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by ivolt: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

What can you do so that our army is no longer ragtag, unethical and unprofessional?
Or do you think that the American army was never like that at some point in the past? Surely you know that Nigerians did not help them reform their army while they were running away to other countries.
Let us have some pride in ourselves and our God-given abilities please.

Don't mind him, they run away from nation building, some even contribute to
the problem, and then turn around to condemn the country for not progressing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by luggy(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
That means he does not have phone, and does not call home, to here from them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by NoToPile: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
So touching , even the siblings couldn't believe it, that lady ran to hide.

That woman's expression is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by ettybaba(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Omoluwabis are easily known.
His name from the back of his fezcap is Opesanmi. 00: 07second.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by YelloweWest: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2017
MrDude:
Serve ur country and make it better...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by YelloweWest: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
campbelljosh:
Nothing special. I do it for mum everyday
Go to war and come back angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by yoged(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:
Igbos are very respectful and they are doing very well...

In the present Nigeria , this officer from the East would be equivalent to a Major rank. shocked
for your mind.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Ademoore07(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:

In the present Nigeria , this officer from the East would be equivalent to a Major rank. shocked

Sharapppp mehnnn , That ain't igbo. It can only be the Yoruba's. Where had u seen your nnamadi Kanu et al., postrating to elder's?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:

Product of miracle center

Wouldn't have expected you to understand good English

Nonsense writeup and product of special centre cheesy
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Ademoore07:

Sharapppp mehnnn , That ain't igbo. It can only be the Yoruba's. Where had u seen your nnamadi Kanu et al., postrating to elder's?

Why assuming? Can you show the 'truth'?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Ademoore07(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:

Why assuming? Can you show the 'truth'?

I'm not assuming. I'm emphatic. They belongs to the Yoruba clan. Gbam
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by ThefemaleKing: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2017
May I be alive to recieve such surprise o. Congrats to d mum.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by ghuzy01: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
ettybaba:
Omoluwabis are easily known.
His name from the back of his fezcap is Opesanmi. 00: 07second.
His name is femi opesanmi
Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by yomexp(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Keneking:

What is the problem of igbo with with the penchant for wanting to claim every good thing as theirs even when it is blatant that this dude is YORUBA.

Or since when did OPESANMI became an igbo name?

Didn't you see that the young man prostrated? that is the hallmark of Yoruba culture and tradition; Only yorubas prostrates in the whole world to greet their elders not igbos. that alone should tell you he is a full blooded AFONJA WARRIOR.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by Ginaz(f): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2017
You see why mothers will always be mothers and priceless?

The rest two instead of welcoming him despite their being surprised they decided to look for their phones.

Look at the way his mother hugged him praying and thanking God. At that moment nothing supersede her son not even a damn phone.

God bless our moms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Surprises Mum After A Year Abroad Serving US Military by dadoctore(m): 10:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Brought tears to my eyes. I can definitely relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding / Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.