Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy (25998 Views)

Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / Tam David-West Dies At 83 / Constitution Amendment: I Feel Sorry For Nigeria –Tam David-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by VictorJoshua(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
I Hav Been Disappointed Wit His Administration So Far,nw U Tell Me I'll Be Shocked By His Actions Or Inactions? Mr. Man, I'm Highly Insulated.
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by phillips1959: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2017
Mr David West,sorry prof,

I will not bother to read this long episode of a thread written as your comments .Its disgusting to remember you. I can recall all your write ups about PMB in 2014/2015efore elections,but you remained silent while Nigerians roasted under the evil and one sided leadership of your pal Buhari. You are adamantly glued to your loyalty to him. Are you the only one he made a minister then? Imagine his kinsman Kanti Bello coming out to be truthful to say the man has failed you are still talking to us about the future. Why not hide your head in shame. Even Femi Adeshina is now seldom heard,yet you make a fool of yourself talking. They say people get wiser,braver and more honest as they grow older but in Nigeria,old men lie openly in the presence of their children without bathing an eyelid. What a people.
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Nackzy: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2017
He has shocked Nigerians with 250 Volt... Now he's going for 450 volt

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Earthkumy(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2017
which Buhari? the one that's in life support machine or should we expect another?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by able20(m): 9:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Shameless old hag....I thought with the aged is wisdom.
Some people old age is a curse, the man needs brian surgery.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by bejeria101(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Shock us with wetin nah? We are already shocked biko we are tired of being shocked

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by win3k: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Tam David-West should form a group called "Buhari Stockholm syndrome Alliance"

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by jjjjj2017: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2017
victorazy:

The little boy who's his genital was sliced by jealous step mother.
grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by expensiveguyman(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2017
shock kwa? anyway people like me will never be shock from whatever tactic Mr Bubu is going to apply when he comes back. that will never hide the fact that he has been a total failure nd the greatest catastrophe to ever befall our dear nation.
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by luggy(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't like wasting my MB , this type of useless write up. This man must be a dreamer or a prophet. ur buhari is already died man.
he talt he can rule the country with his brothers.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by vertueptime: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2017
This man don de hustle for appointment tey tey

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by luggy(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't like wasting my MB , this type of useless write up. This man must be a dreamer or a prophet. ur buhari is already died man.
he talt he can rule the country with his brothers. Tam david west is a fake and week man, he will soon join Buhari. on his sick bed

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Kobicove(m): 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Was it not this guy who deceived gullible Nigerians with fables of how PMB would reduce price of petrol to N40 per litre? angry

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Sagay212: 9:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Shock ke! A lot of ppl have been shocked to death already with the useless APC empty promises. There's nothing to be shocked about again. People have lost their jobs, companies have shut down and this man is talking about shock. Electric shock fall on him.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by yaki84: 9:30am On Jul 17, 2017
vedaxcool:

These liars are sick people whose brain can't recall lies they said.... keep exposing them.

imagine u r contesting for chairmanship in ur local govt, one of ur supporters while canvassing for votes for u, lie to people that u will do one certain thing for them if they vote for u. U heard it but u kept silent without disociating ursef from the statement, after they gave u their vote enbloc and u win, u now said i didnt promise such thing. Dont u know that is foolish?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Banter1(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2017
dannytoe:
What is this one saying?
dannytoe:
What is this one saying?
dannytoe:
What is this one saying?
The truth!
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by dckng16(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Goddex:
Same man who told us Buhari will sell fuel for #40.

Foolish man.
Then he thought the that tribalist Fulani will make Petroleum Minister
Instead he added N70 on N85 fuel, making life unbearable for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by seguno2: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2017
By resigning?
That is the only shock that we expect from the sickler.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by netflicks(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
2pac baba! cheesy
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by seguno2: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
thought you guys said pmb was the one that promised N40 per litre?

Did he deny it before the election?
No.
Did he say he didn't promise N40 fuel before the election?
No.
Did he tell us before the election that he cannot sell fuel at N40?
Buhari is a crooked, fraudulent liar and corrupt hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by YourImaginaryBF: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

Did he deny it before the election?
No.
Did he say he didn't promise N40 fuel before the election?
No.
Did he tell us before the election that he cannot sell fuel at N40?
Buhari is a crooked, fraudulent liar and corrupt hypocrite.
tell me when, where, Buhari talked about making pms N40 per litre
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by hayordele1: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2017
website logo for sale, whatsapp 08165621069
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by GuntersChain(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
can you imagine, he has a doctor in london and visit london once a year for check up, this one that has secured his generations future abroad will come and spill rubbish. Apc fall on them.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by lexy2014: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:
Biko we don shock reach! That is for those that actually believed the veggie cadaver stuck in London or wherever had anything to offer other than parochial disdain for the rule of law, ethno-religious bigotry and ignorant vindictiveness.

Tam David, it is enough o! Stop trying to make buhari out to be what he isn't and never pretended to be. As e be so we don see am finish, he has absolutely nothing more than more evil n bloodshed to offer. Avid faithful like doctokwus and Kyase now know better.
don't b offended my dear d prof is campaigning.he forgot that elections were in 2015

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by seguno2: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
tell me when, where, Buhari talked about making pms N40 per litre

For some people, suffering is like soup. When it is served to them, they swallow it and even lick the plate.
I hope you are not like that. Or are you?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by YourImaginaryBF: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

For some people, suffering is like soup. When it is served to them, they swallow it and even lick the plate.
I hope you are not like that. Or are you?
that does not answer the question. Dont quote me if you don't know anything
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by deolu2000(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Just like he shocked us by making petrol #145 despite you (Mr west) claiming #40 will be the price when ur mentor PMB wins? Or just like he shocked when he claimed $1 = #1? Wc other shock una wan claim again ooo
Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by BiafraIShere(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2017
dannytoe:
What is this one saying?
The old man has really lost it. ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by Kyase(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:
Biko we don shock reach! That is for those that actually believed the veggie cadaver stuck in London or wherever had anything to offer other than parochial disdain for the rule of law, ethno-religious bigotry and ignorant vindictiveness.

Tam David, it is enough o! Stop trying to make buhari out to be what he isn't and never pretended to be. As e be so we don see am finish, he has absolutely nothing more than more evil n bloodshed to offer. Avid faithful like doctokwus and Kyase now know better.
hmm, lets wait and see, i just hope.
Baba na my guy sha, but he fall hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by BiafraIShere(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Nackzy:
He has shocked Nigerians with 250 Volt... Now he's going for 450 volt
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT, BUHARI SENT 179.9 MILLION PEOPLE TO THE ELETRIC CHAIR IN ONE FELL SWOOP!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy by doctokwus: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2017
kenny987:

Ndo nnu? angry
embarassed cry cry
I and his matter is a rare classic example of the biblical injunction that one should not depend on any man but on God.I cud av sworn by Buhari being d messiah several yrs prior to and up to 2015.
So u can imagine the kind of wrenching pain I suffer anytime I see how things now are 4somebody that cud go that far just some months ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / Supreme Court Affirms Yahaya Bello As Kogi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.