Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel (12544 Views)

FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / PDP Looking For Life After Death –  APC / PHOTO: Abandoned NEPA Helicopters Rotting Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by okworekene: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
FFK.... brothel no dey smell abeg, I just came out from one grin angry
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Milestones: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
E GBA MI, E WO FFK, YOU SMELL MOST!!!!
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by gloriousprogidy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Let me sound a note of Warning!
APC and its Government should just call this FFK aside and beg him .
Failure to heed this warning may lead to disastrous consequences for APC and its government .
I am saying this because FFK's eye is red...and he will not rest until APC touch the dust..
Its in their best interest.
A stitch in time...

CC : Muhammadu Buhari
Yemi Osibanjo
Liar Mohammed
John Oyegun

3 Likes

Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by bizzibodi(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
kai lai u wicked oo!u finish pdp with just few sentence while d foool fkk spent 2days in his study to write this shiit,gibberish & obscenity?LoL.i think d chinese & culcattians shld hold fkk liable 4 that unwarranted insults.
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by bizzibodi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
gloriousprogidy:
Failure to heed this warning may lead to disastrous consequences for APC and its government .
I am saying this because FFK's eye is red...and he will not rest until APC touch the dust..
A stitch in time...

Yemi Osibanjo
Liar Mohammed
John Oyegun

bros fkk is an empty barrel that cnnot even wrestle with a baboon.he is a childish nuisance 2 himsef.
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Kazim88: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
hmmm
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Kazim88: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Soon....

After 2019 the Nigerian people will also get to know the true story about the Chibok girls and those who were really behind their abduction.

They will also get to know who is behind Boko Haram, who sponsored it and what its real purpose is.

They will also get to know the names, nature and identities of the evil cabal that has highjacked the Federal Goveenment and that runs the affairs of our nation.

They will also get to know who gave the order to butcher over 1000 Shiite Muslims and thousands of IPOB youths and bury them in mass graves.

They will also get to know who the forces are behind the Fulani herdsmen and why they unleashed them on the good people of the Middle Belt and the south.

They will also get to know why the Federal Government sat back silently and refused to arrest even one Fulani herdsman after they murdered 808 innocent Christians in the sanctity of their homes last christmas eve and last Christmas day....

1 Like

Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Sajio(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
admax:
APC disappointed us especially because of in-fighting, secrecy around the President's illness and the cabals BUT they are far far better that GEJ's government.

GEJ will go down in history as one of the weakest President in Nigeria's history. Unlike an effective VP Osinbajo, GEJ also took a weak VP Sambo who we all called a ghost worker.

GEJ handed his government to people like Diezani, his wife and others who stole billions of Dollars under his watch!

So FFK, spare me this thrash!

#N.B: I don't care which party is in power, I am more concern about the people behind those parties and I can say that both PDP and APC are Bloody same!
... you are not being realistic... how can you compare this govt. To that of Jonathan Well I know u just shying away from the truth or beter still... u meant the opposite.
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Tecno66: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Samzyarmani:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208855286728900&id=1516216357
Let PDP beg FFK to be their spokeman to silence Lai Mohammed. He is a good match for them.
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Tecno66: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
bizzibodi:

bros fkk is an empty barrel that cnnot even wrestle with a baboon.he is a childish nuisance 2 himsef.
Empty barrel? You either did not read the write up or na them them u be. Die hard supporters that can not be convinced even by the truth.
Re: FFK: APC Cult Of Death, APC Smells Like Rotting Chinese Fish And A Brothel by Tecno66: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2017
If PDP appoint FFK as their spokesman, Lai Mohammed wey think say he get mouth, go resign.
gloriousprogidy:
A stitch in time...

Yemi Osibanjo
Liar Mohammed
John Oyegun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun APC Cautions Amosun Against The Party’s Governorship Candidate, Prince Dapo / Ugwuanyi Denied Being Placed On Hold By The President During 2016 Nimbo Crisis / Oyo Workers To Get 13th Month Salary December 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.