Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) (33488 Views)

Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by seguno2: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Afonja Muslims Zombie will oppose this beautiful school. They will instead ask for the number of mosques he has built.

Continue abusing your fellow southerners while the northerners are united in attacking the south.
I guess that you think that is a wise thing to do, not so?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by joe4real12: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2017
dutchnorics:

Get ur facts right and stop promoting politheficians what happens to the constituency project money, this is all he can show for .sometimes I wonder if its the ruling class or people that are been governed are d problem of this country
I wonder what has happened to the senses of some people. A governor who received bailouts and Paris club refunds refused to pay salary or carry out any notable project but he's spending millions to recall a senator whose project on education is visible to all.
The right thing is to do is encourage Dino to do more and commence impeachment of the incompetent Governor.
Well, ignorant people are always blind to facts.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

I bet you don't know what it means. So na Abuja(build) go build am?
Ask questions when in doubt!
My know all, tell me what that mean now. Why ranting if you know what it mean?
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by oyakhilomeh(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2017
baylord101:
Are you kidding me? Is Nigeria senator without constituency allowance? Guy to relearn.
Sir, ignorance becomes a crime when you refuse to learn.
Constituency allowance or not Dino has done better than his state Governor.
And just so you know he built a constituency office too, no other senator in his state has ever done that.
I'm equally not a fan of his, but we can't but state the obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by aolawale025: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one Dino. No senator from kogi west has achieved as much

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by joe4real12: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2017
project4OO:

They deserve better from their governors.

Senators everywhere are elected to make laws... but when such laws are left unimplemented by the executives, they are left with no choice than provide "eye service infrastructures" like bicycles, tricycles, jollof rice, motorcycles, etc. Other senators engage in projects like this in order to "outshine" the governor, not necessarily because they have the interests of the people at heart.

It is not the responsibility of any Senator in any part of the universe to build schools, roads, skyscrapers, etc. Unfortunately, some Nigerians blame the wrong people for their misfortunes. Gov. Yahaya Bello receives Kogi state allocation on a monthly basis, he's to blame for any infrastructural deficit in the state.
The people of Kogi state are the problems. They prefer the incompetent Yahaya Bello to Dino who is at least doing some educational projects. I think the people of Kogi State deserve Yahaya Bello. I wish they continue to have more of Yahaya Bello in future administration. That's what they deserve. They like poverty and non-payment of their salary.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2017
project4OO:

Olukotun is a village in Kogi state.
Dont stress yourself, i know the place.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
oyakhilomeh:

I bet you don't know what it means. So na Abuja(build) go build am?
Ask questions when in doubt!

Actually YES. Dino Melaye as the Chairman of the senate committee on FCT forced the project into the 2016 budget of the FCT and it was financed and supervised by the FCDA. There are other projects apart from the school.

You may google it as it caused some tension in the FCT then.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2017
joe4real12:

I don't flow with ignorant people like you. Tell your senators to start paying your salary grin
am not concerned about that am just surprised at your dumbness even political thugs know better,go and finish your schooling and stop disgracing yourself and your family

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2017
project my foot... he only repainted and changed the roofing..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by hatchy(f): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2017
Na lie,which school did he build?

This crook painted a school and lied that he built it.

Anyway I'm not surprised after all his name is Dino MeLie.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by project4OO: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
dutchnorics:

Actually there are ongoing debates on the effectiveness of constituency projects... there are calls to put a stop to it.

We must however be reminded that constituency allowance is less than 0.5% of what Governors receive on a monthly basis. In fact, Senators do not receive constituency allowance on a monthly basis. The same constituency allowance is by far less than Governors' security votes.

Aside law making and lobbying, there is absolutely NOTHING a Senator can do to improve a STATE.

Why do people praise Ambode today? Where is Remi Tinubu and the other Senators in Lagos (we don't even know their names)? What are they doing to improve Lagos state infrastructure? Of course, you won't hear anything because there's nothing they can do.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by emmy994: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Why are some of you so insensible? He does a project for his people you criticize he doesn't do any you still criticize. What has Kogi governor done with all the bail out funds given to him? You won't ask him that I guess. Some of you here judge issues with bitterness and hatred. You bring his car into what he has done for his people? Someone said the recall has shacked him. Pls do u know when he started that building? Why don't you want for ppl of his constituency to say if it is a renovation work he did on the school or not.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by rusher14: 8:47am On Jul 17, 2017
aolawale025:
Nice one Dino. No senator from kogi west has achieved as much

How many senators from Kogi West?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by joe4real12: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2017
kuuljay:
am not concerned about that am just surprised at your dumbness even political thugs know better,go and finish your schooling and stop disgracing yourself and your family
Whoever made data so cheap for kids like you
You are definitely a political thug.
Your family will never produce an achiever like Dino if all of you keep misbehaving like this. Dino is my Family and blood and we are enjoying his personality. We all love him.
What has your family produced? Thugs grin
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2017
joe4real12:

The people of Kogi state are the problems. They prefer the incompetent Yahaya Bello to Dino who is at least doing some educational projects. I think the people of Kogi State deserve Yahaya Bello. I wish they continue to have more of Yahaya Bello in future administration. That's what they deserve. They like poverty and non-payment of their salary.
Please i beg you, read, learn and check up facts before you draw conclusion like this. Ignorance is a disease!
Let me help you...the people of kogi state didnt vote for yaya bello; he's a governor of circumstancial error created first by the death of the duely elected governor; Abubarkar Audu and by APC leadership at the center. It was the same Dino that stabbed his kinsman Faleke behind and supported yaya bello. He was barely the only noticeable voice from kogi west during yaya bello's swearing in and even served as the MC for the occasion. Niether yaya bello or Dino deserve to be a leader cos of their anticedents. No reasonable kogites will support yaya bello.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2017
joe4real12:

I wonder what has happened to the senses of some people. A governor who received bailouts and Paris club refunds refused to pay salary or carry out any notable project but he's spending millions to recall a senator whose project on education is visible to all.
The right thing is to do is encourage Dino to do more and commence impeachment of the incompetent Governor.
Well, ignorant people are always blind to facts.

Ur writeup clearly shows ur level of understanding n exposure n iam not going to waste my time with u here.I asked u a simple question n u are here barking like a dog. Why do u dino collect constituency allowance

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2017
ok
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Deen100: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
These are constituency projects built with the taxpayer's money and not his own money.
Every lawmakers have these kind of projects in their constituencies, it depends on what project is being requested for, the MDG office is the one handling most of these projects. People should learn the workings of the government in this nation.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by joe4real12: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
dutchnorics:

Ur writeup clearly shows ur level of understanding n exposure n iam not going to waste my time with u here.I asked u a simple question n u are here barking like a dog. Why do u dino collect constituency allowance
I now know who you are. I don't flow with D_gs
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2017
2n2k:

Actually YES. Dino Melaye as the Chairman of the senate committee on FCT forced the project into the 2016 budget of the FCT and it was financed and supervised by the FCDA. There are other projects apart from the school.

You may google it as it caused some tension in the FCT then.
You have time o. In this AGE; ignorance in fast becoming a choice! Leave him.
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Bddy1(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Alexk2:
I hope you all see the FCT/TB boldly written. undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
What is the meaning of TB?
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2017
Oothman:
Perhaps the title "Dino Melaye renovated two schools would have been appropriate"

Exactly, those buildings look renovated but not new - the 3rd class sinator sabi lie; I am happy this recall thing will no doubt serve as a wake up call to most of them who have abandoned the constituencies.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
The Biafra Christian wailers will be glad to support this painting of two public schools by D. Melaye as big project compare to what other caring senators doing for their constituency. rubbish!
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by tasteofcash: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2017
baylord101:
Go to Osun and see standard school structure.
hahahahahahahahahaahaha, neva see pesn weh dumb pass u, chai what a pity. Osun state weh neva pay workers finish deh build sch. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Auxcoty(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
He should also donate his cars as public transport for students use.

be like say na wetin dey pain you be dat? Mumu
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Bddy1:

What is the meaning of TB?
FCT initiate and financed the contract and TB(dont know the full meaning) is the contractor. Dino only lobbied an FCT contract to the location; no kobo spent by him!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Jaycee1989(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
u don try Dino!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
MalcoImX:
Those grasses can earn you some criticisms. And which kind 'Windows Explorer' be dis?

The window is good, iron windows is the best for government secondary school and primary school cos some students can be very destructive.

At least it will last longer than the wooden ones
Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by EmeeNaka: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

Continue abusing your fellow southerners while the northerners are united in attacking the south.
I guess that you think that is a wise thing to do, not so?
Political sophistication they call it. Guess who went on protest in United State against the Lawsuit instituted by IPOB against Gen Buratai? Ans: Afonja
Guess who supported the killing of IPOB by Nigerian Army? Ans: Afonja.
Forget about Southern Unity, it may never be. Mind you, I even prefer United West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) by Goddex: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Atiku2019:
Nice One Dino...

Also remember the schools in Gbedde areas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election / Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.