Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins (8131 Views)

JAMB Begins Biometric Verification Of Candidates / JAMB Bans Pens, Wrist Watches At UTME; Begins Sale of Forms This Month / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by newslifeop: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Really
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by 9jageekz(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
binukonu1:
please,can a student that partake in the recent jamb use the same profile to obtain the direct entry form?

Don't, it won't work, it's better you create a new profile..
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by bodeskii(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
I got admitted via jamb, but I went to another skul where I ddnt use jamb. Do I need to do the regularisation stuff?
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by BabieGhagha(f): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2017
pls I have 8 points in my jupeb A-levels .I want to apply for medicine and surgery in unilag through direct entry. pls do I stand a chance?
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by Akinz0126(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jules316:
In a strategic move to eliminate the possible challenges associated with purchase of ePINs for the 2017 Direct Entry (DE) application for candidates with A-level results and wishing to gain direct admission into degree programmes in Nigerian higher institutions, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), has accredited Interswitch as a partner to vend ePINs via its secure and seamless digital payment channels.

This move will not only simplify the registration process, but will go a long way in addressing the nagging issue of fraud and possible shady registration.

In a press statement on Tuesday, July 11 2017, Head of Media at JAMB, Dr. Fabian Benjamin urged all candidates to obtain their pins only at any of the approved partners like Interswitch. Interswitch services are available online, across more than 11,000 ATMs and over 8,000 Quickteller Paypoint Agents across Nigeria.

Desiring candidates can follow the simple steps outlined below,

Step 1: Create your Profile on www.jamb.org.ng

Step 2: To make payment, Select Sales of Form & DIRECT ENTRY, then choose “Interswitch Payment” under Payment Options;

• Click ‘Pay Online Now’ to pay immediately on JAMB website and get ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)
• Or click ‘Quickteller/Bank Branch Payment’ to get a Transaction ID which can be used to complete your payment later on quicketeller.com, Quickteller App, Quickteller-enabled ATMs, at any Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location listed on JAMB website
• Or by simply dialing*322*1*04281110*Amount# to get the ePIN (the PIN will also be sent to the candidate’s mail)

Step 3: Go to registered JAMB CBT centre with the ePIN to complete registration, biometrics, and pick up your booklets.

Note: To pay on ATM, follow these steps…

Press Enter and select “Quickteller”
• Select “Pay Bills’
• Select “Others”
• Enter 04306901 as Payment code
• Enter Transaction ID
• Enter mobile number and Amount

Your PIN will be sent to your email.

Pls how about we that we already did our regularization (pin)last year but wasn't giving admission ?We can use the pin register this year right?if so pls how?procedures?thanks in anticipation
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by Nltaliban(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Vioncy:

please what is your acct number? also include ur ATM pin o
lol

hbd

you be thief
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by suko19(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
i already use the interswitch method to purchase the form but haven't gotten any mail containing my e-pin. is anyone experiencing same thing.
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by Georgee4u: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
Please I tried to make payment for purchase of Direct Entry Pin, my money was deducted but I was not given the pin. what can I do?
Re: JAMB Begins Sale Of Direct Entry Form, Accredits Interswitch To Vend Epins by olatommy7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jamb, this isn't fair at all, people have been in your office since yesterday and cannot complete registration process the picture here shows the jamb office in Enugu, if the regulator cannot regulate themselves, I wonder how the sector will be organised. Please free this country from this mess!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Agriculture Makurdi Students Lament Over Poor Water Supply (Pics) / ASUP: Abia Government Owes Polytechnic Lecturers 20 Months Salaries / Is Yabatech Now A Degree Awarding Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.