Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance (24776 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Seyi Law Blasts 2 Men Who Said His Daughter Is Obese (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by ExInferis(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

lolz
thank God for healthy life...

That mosQuito go die.

Confucius said "Don't use a cannon to kill a mosquito"... cos that's overkill.

Well i'm ready to use a fukking 30mm electrically-powered, 4000 rounds-a-minute minigun to dispatch any bloodsucking mosquito that comes near her.
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by belindar: 11:59am On Jul 17, 2017
lonelydora:

Come to my Facebook page and see how I flaunt my family. A man who cherishes his family flaunts them no matter what. It is his social media page and can do whatever he likes with it. That Kemi woman is a lunatic.

You are missing the point. There is nothing wrong in putting your family fotos on social media. But do you write negative things against anybody? Remember when the seyi in question was dancing up and down when the kemi was in prison. Do u do that? Do you put your family fotos to compete with others? Nigerian Celebrities put fotos on social media for wrong reasons. They are just copying from what is happening abroad.
You can imagine one of them stole the foto of a dog and add it to her own foto, the other one stole the photo of dollars and FC BARCELONA stadium and add to his own and post it . What are they doing that for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by optional1(f): 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExInferis:

Confucius said "Don't use a cannon to kill a mosquito"... cos that's overkill.

Well i'm ready to use a fukking 30mm electrically-powered, 4000 rounds-a-minute minigun to dispatch any bloodsucking mosquito that comes near her.

lolzz

i trust you, even my dad does more than you planning to do..
He still protect his little angel from wolves even ant self can't touch me...
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Orpe7(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey has said it all
Ko si ogbon to le da, ko si iwa to le wu, to le fi te aiye lorun.
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by ExInferis(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

i trust you, even my dad does more than you planning to do..
He still protect his little angel from wolves even ant self can't touch me...

Good.

But are you protected from me? tongue wink wink
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by OYIBN: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:
I wonder who Seyi's advisers re!

He needs to maintain silence or keep off social media!

He is making it look as if Kemi's punches re hitting him hard which is now bringing pity towards his personality.

Silence is the best weapon in times like this!

Honestly l don't know why Kemi's punches are hitting him so hard. But definitely he is craving sympathy from people which he is getting in abundance from several celebrities on their social media handle. So many people are falling over themselves to be seen to be sympathising with him. We are a funny set of people. What are the issues? Kemi claimed Seyi Law's daughter is fat and obese, that her parents should be careful how she is fed and advised on the need to see a doctor. She may have said more which l didn't get to read. Many people who don't know what an obese child looks like because it is not common in Nigeria started raining curses on Kemi. Being obese and fat are not the same thing. Even medical Doctors that did not join the fray but tried to educate us on obesity were not spared the curses. No wonder Nigeria is still a low level third world country. Almost all our intellectuals are abroad. Our level of thinking, reasoning and absorbing technical details is so low and shallow, celebrities included. While it is none of Kemi's business to pick on Seyi's daughter, one would have thought he would ignore her because rationale people know she is not mentally stable. Rather he rained abuses, curses, etc on her, far worse a response to what she said. Anyone in doubt of this should visit Seyi Law's Instagram page and read what he wrote. Then comment honestly and with the fear of God if he should be craving all this public sympathy. And let me state it very clearly l am no fan of Kemi Olulonyo and l don't know her. I love children, they are God's blessing and God loves all of us because he created all of us. Does Seyi Law believe we are all created by God? l only got to know him recently due to his cruel jokes on some people. Most often Nigeria's comedians insult, mock and issue curses on people in the name of jokes or is it comedy. And their audience laugh and they cart home millions of Naira. Maybe some of those sympathising with Seyi Law ought to sit him down and lecture him on how to be decent with his jokes. Not all those he offends with his jokes will turn the other check especially since he turned them into a laughing stock. Wicked people abound. Our comedians need to visit UK, US, South Africa, etc to see how comedians operate. The other day Bovi issued a curse on Banky and Adesua's marriage, that it would crash because Banky wrote "maary" instead of "marry". When the couple's fans complained, he told them he won't apologise and told them to go and eat shit! The day he will step on the wrong and wicked legs, sympathises will storm the social media and begin to make noise!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by x6blade(m): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I just heard one kidney is #50 million...... Are you thinking what i'm thinking ?
yh you can make 100 million and enjoy life

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by 0b100100111: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=OYIBN post=58543064][/quote]

You re brilliant!

Fell in love with you write-up
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by optional1(f): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExInferis:

Good.

But are you protected from me? tongue wink wink

don't be surprise he is reading our comment and right now he is cleaning his gun to check if it can still fire some rounds of bullets...
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by ExInferis(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

don't be surprise he is reading our comment and right now he is cleaning his gun to check if it can still fire some rounds of bullets...

Dear Optional dad (he's not an option, is he? lol).

I have a 30mm minigun that spits 4k rounds every 60 seconds.

It makes mincemeat of anything it touches, and the only known survivor is the Predator, who bled badly from a single glancing wound.

But to be humane I'll keep watch with the 5.56mm handheld version which stills spits death by the thousands.

So Sir, kindly think twice and keep your nerf gun back under the bed.

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by optional1(f): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExInferis:

Dear Optional dad (he's not an option, is he? lol).

I have a 30mm minigun that spits 4k rounds every 60 seconds.

It makes mincemeat of anything it touches, and the only known survivor is the Predator, who bled badly from a single glancing wound.

But to be humane I'll keep watch with the 5.56mm handheld version which stills spits death by the thousands.

So Sir, kindly think twice and keep your nerf gun back under the bed.

what the helll

Are you kinda threatening my dad or what,
you threatening the old man that will give my palm to find my husband...

Isorite
dad hope you watching closely... See someone that wants to be a future son in law.. Threatening his father in law...

Ok oh..
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Omolabasky: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
Evil people everywhere, Tiwa you are covered by the precious blood of Jesus every evil eye that want to look at you will go blind. It is well with you Omo Oba, beautiful Princess.
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by ExInferis(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
optional1:

what the helll

Are you kinda threatening my dad or what,
you threatening the old man that will give my palm to find my husband...

Isorite
dad hope you watching closely... See someone that wants to be a future son in law.. Threatening his father in law...

Ok oh..

Lols no.

I'm actually showing your dad i've a big gun (winks!) and I'm capable of protecting his daughter....

.....from mosquitoes.
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Aragon: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
belindar:

I quite understand you as well . I'm not in support of people causing harm to a baby. When you are a public figure, u mind what u say, what you wear and your bahaviour but most public figures doesn't know that in Nigeria. They do it to show off. That is why they all ran into trouble. We have millions of Nigerians who are better off and richer than all these so called celebrities but they don't make noise. The celebrities in Nigeria go on social media for wrong reason.
You can see now he is explaining how he lost two pregnancy or children. You don't fight with journalists. Otherwise u will have more explanation to give as seyi is currently doing. Even president TRUMP is trying it now with the media , you can see the way he is struggling and many revelations is coming out. That is a Billionaire in Dollars for you and president of the most powerful country on Earth.

Wow! Beautiful post! Thanks for your Response! I am always impressed when I see a normal post that makes sense without the Added INSULT on this General forum. Cos apart from the Business Forum most of the posts on the General Forum here on Nairaland are mostly filled with Insults which makes it very difficult for Matured people to post and contribute.

You are Right about a lot of the things you said. Many Nigerian celebrities need proper Management especially on how to conduct themselves and interact witn their fans. I know some of them personally, thank heavens those ones are very down to earth. Over here in the WEST, celebrities knows it's suicidal to fight with the press cos you will definitely loose. Once again thanks gor your post. Have a Blessed day
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by belindar: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ugosample:

Will you keep shut!

Ok I will.
Who has more explanations to make now? SEYI OR KEMI?
Do you see the seyi trying to justify his reason for putting his daughter in the social media now by saying he has lost 2 before. Then he was happy when the woman was in prison. Then calling the kemi names. The moment you start fighting with the journalists then you will start defending yourself more and more and revealing more things about your family which is uncalled for.
Trump is trying to do it even with his money and power, he is struggling.
If the seyi like himself he should be quiet. You people are the one advising him wrongly. I doubt wether all these so called celebrities has PR.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by misspineapple(f): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
how is dis baby sick eh?my nebors 3 dawta wia fatter than dis wen dey wia kids,even with dia legs bowed slightly..I dont even try to lift dem any1 i see d mum weneva she gives birth..Bt lookn at d kids nw,u wud neva tink dey wia evn fat talk more of very fat...
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
joey150:

Weed and alcohol addict? Sorry bro, how are you coping? cry

Low blow
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExInferis:

Still haven't recovered.

Actually i lost 2 girls, 2 brothers, a sister, and my dad.

I know what loss is.

Maybe that's why I'm bitter and cynical as hell.

Anyway i keep remembering what my dad told me when my brother passed away and i caught my dad crying:

He said, no parent should ever have to bury their child.

I found out, painfully, how right he was.

You never recover from it.

Mehn I tried thinking of what to say and I don't think I can except take heart. All the best
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by ExInferis(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
pcguru1:

Mehn I tried thinking of what to say and I don't think I can except take heart. All the best

Thank you.

That helps.
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by optional1(f): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols no.

I'm actually showing your dad i've a big gun (winks!) and I'm capable of protecting his daughter....

.....from mosquitoes.

lolzz

so you can be scared like this..
I can see..

Thanks for the protection, but he is capable of taking care of his little angel..

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by udumosam23(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I just heard one kidney is #50 million...... Are you thinking what i'm thinking ?

Pls how long can I survive with the remaining one?
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Hum2020: 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Seyi God have decided to bless you nobody can stop it congratulations
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Funky123(f): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
doctoradekokolo:
I have a buyer, he wants a pair, what do you think? wink
U made my day with this reply...Cant stop laughing when i saw this
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by ANIEXTY(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
udumosam23:

Pls how long can I survive with the remaining one?
I don't know oo !
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
Funky123:

U made my day with this reply...Cant stop laughing when i saw this
was kidding around really smiley you're a good sport, cheers kiss
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by naturefellow(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
0b100100111:
I wonder who Seyi's advisers re!

He needs to maintain silence or keep off social media!

He is making it look as if Kemi's punches re hitting him hard which is now bringing pity towards his personality.

Silence is the best weapon in times like this!

It takes a lot to keep silent in our present world where everyone struggles to be heard. However, I maintain that silence is golden un this situation. Seyi screwed up seriously!
Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Princephelar(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
God bless the baby

Re: Seyi Law: My Daughter Is Well, I've Lost One Before & Wouldn't Take Any Chance by Funky123(f): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
doctoradekokolo:
was kidding around really smiley you're a good sport, cheers kiss
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos / I Was Worried And Scared Because My Music Is Different – Adekunle Gold / Chika Ike Is “Classy, Sassy & Sexy” On The Cover Of La Mode Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.