Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" (30694 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / US Rapper, Wacka Flocka Gushes About His Wife’s Body, Shares Her Nude Shower Pic / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by MadCow1: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
This is just unacceptable

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by cinoedhunter: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
After ppl will be complaining that she was unjustly arrested...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by YelloweWest: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
This woman is mad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by AHCB: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
No doubt, Kemi is a troll. grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by YelloweWest: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
cinoedhunter:
I was one of those... not anymore. She's a mad animal. She deserves whatever she gets angry

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
Foolish woman, trading insult with her son's age mate.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
BRB to comment, let me goan check how droopy looks grin kemi savage
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by ivolt: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
cinoedhunter:

Please this is a different case, her arrest was due to a news item she wrote
for a tabloid concerning a pastor's sexcapade, this is a very different scenario
and I doubt any sane person will support her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
They have started hailing her again.
When they arrest her now, non of u guys hailing her will contribute one naira for her bail.
It's still people she malign that will have pity and contribute her bailout money.

This is how they were praising and hailing tinubu after the 2015 election. Look at him now.
I don't see jagagban abi what all over the social network again.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by lonelydora: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2017
This kemi woman might be having mental issues, and we think she talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by emmanikewon(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2017
This is not sounding professional in any way Ma'am! I beg dey still need in you 4 Kirikiri your medication never complete!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by yunafa(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2017
why and when did their fight get this bad? I thot they had mutual respect for each other. pls elders should wade in and stop this internet war between these two people before it becomes something else!!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Sagay212: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2017
At least we can now see why the pastor had to teach her a lesson. She still hasn't learnt from it. She go over do one day wey dem go just break her head.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Lloydfather(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2017
I blame sheyi on this one must u reply every comment? See the way this woman is taking advantage of his stupidity to speak ill of his family.
Who told u that if u don't reply any comment u are not man enough? I'm getting pissed with this guy already. Shoo

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Alajokemi: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Kemi Olunloyo is just a bitter old woman who fights dirty. Miscarriage is not something to shade someone about. Her attitude to this is disgusting
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2017
At the end of the day the stupiid old woman will come online begging for aid when she gets arrested again. if you dont raise your kids well, they might just end up like this old nuisance. the blame is definitely on her parents

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by acevic: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2017
I really can't dispute the fact the aunty Kemi'Kemi's madness is outta this world or her savagery is top notch.

But look at it this way,. You can't call someone a family reject and expect to go unhurt? You can't say someone's mother should have kept her placenta instead of her and expect to go unbattered?

They both deserve what they get.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
This woman is sick in the head angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by geesilver(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Incase you can't relate, this is droppy
You self bad pass Kemi... Hahahaaha
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by GlobalGisting(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
I think seyi law is as Jobless as the Stupid Kemi. Must he reply a fool in her folly?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
something must be wrong with this woman
that is how they misbehave

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by blackbeau1(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
This reminds me of two illiterate market women fighting .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by talk2saintify(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2017
Shut up Already Woman angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by belindar: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2017
I have warned that stupid seyi many times He won't listen. You don't fight with journalists. They will dig up your past and hidden things and rub you in the mud. Now seyi will be shocked how the woman get all these information about him and his family. You think comedy is journalism. You brought dis on yourself seyi.
Even politicians are afraid of journalists talk less of you common hustler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by joenor(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
what wrong with this woman, why are you after someones life like you own it?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by mzjaney(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
This is what u get wen u put ur life out on social media. If seyi had not made the public knw his wife had miscarriages in the past she wouldn't have knwn.
Somethings are better left unsaid.

This woman tho has a mental issue and needs to be ignored most times... replying her gives her joy and happiness.

Seyi ur baby is cute and adorable just ignore haters and keep ur life off social media.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by jjjjj2017: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2017
talk2saintify:
Shut up Already Woman angry angry angry
but sheyi started the nonsense for mocking her when she was arrested. Sheyi called Aunty Kemi many unprintable names but to be honest, we Ibadan hardly take insult without retaliation.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Pangea: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2017
See una life?
All of you campaigning for this woman to be released?
She has not learned anything!
Very soon she will find her way back to Kirikiri!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Guyman02:

At age 50 She is a genius and talented to your type who dont know what being a genius and being talented means embarassed
Thats why you have never written any reasonable comment on this comment
I am telling you because you dont your condition just Kemi doesnt know what is worrying her angry

Quit being so conceited... Kemi is a genius at manufacturing invectives. If she comes for you I am sure you will see her genius. For now, just accept she's talented, albeit in the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by bendike: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Seyi should keep his kid out of social media. She is his daughter and he loves her. But lets face the fact, that kid is fat and unhealthy hence the talk about her. Abi do you see anyone throwing shades at other normal looking celebrity babies? We all love our kids and are proud of them, but if your kid is not the best looking you do not go around flaunting him or her on social media exposing yourself and the innocent child to ridicule.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by talk2saintify(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2017
jjjjj2017:

but sheyi started the nonsense for mocking her when she was arrested. Sheyi called Aunty Kemi many unprintable names but to be honest, we Ibadan hardly take insult without retaliation.

She's Mature Enuf to Ignore yhu Knw??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egor Efiok To Lose Her House In UK / Mr Ibu, Chiwetalu Agu, Juliet Ibrahim, Mike Godson On The Set Of 'London Fever' / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts N1.8m Bag And Accessories Her Boyfriend Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.