Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances (1369 Views)

Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Loyalblak007(f): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Yascha Mounk; is a Lecturer on Political Theory at Harvard University's Government Department, a Postdoctoral Fellow at the German Marshall Fund's Transatlantic Academy, and a Nonresident Fellow in the Political Reform Program at New America.

He shared the tweet above highlighing the cost of free speech and liberal journalism under Russian President,
Vladimir Putin saying, ' all these are journalists who criticized Putin and died under mysterious circumstances'.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/7/these-are-journalists-who-criticized-vladimir-putin-and-died-under-mysterious-circumstances-harvard-lecturer-claims.html

lalasticlala

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2017
Then they should stop criticising him then, if they don't want to die mysteriously angry

4 Likes

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by wahles(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Jeffboi:
Then they should stop criticising him then, if they don't want to die mysteriously angry

gbam

2 Likes

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by EHI9ICE(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2017

Simple.
Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2017

EHI9ICE:

Simple.

wahles:
gbam

The freedom of the press is an essential part of every democracy. I pity you guys that you prefer tyrants who murder their own people to leaders who serve their people, take responsibility and do not mind to be held accountable. As long as enough people reason like you, Nigeria will remain the place it is. The place where political elites are able to exploit you without being held accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by cstr1000: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mindfulness:

The freedom of the press is an essential part of every democracy. I pity you guys that you prefer tyrants who murder their own people to leaders who serve their people, take responsibility and do not mind to be held accountable. As long as enough people reason like you, Nigeria will remain the place it is. The place where political elites are able to exploit you without being held accountable.
You are wasting your time.

These niggers would choose to go to America one thousand times over than go to Russia if given the choice. They obviously don't know the press freedom made America great.

4 Likes

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by EHI9ICE(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mindfulness:

If I had my way,I'd lock you up in a septic tank for 10 yrs for this crap you just wrote.

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2017
EHI9ICE:

If I had my way,I'd lock you up in a septic tank for 10 yrs for this crap you just wrote.

Get yourself a brain first mo.ron. Don't criticize Putin? I.diot. Politicians are meant to be criticized and held accountable. Didn't your parents have money to send you to school?

3 Likes

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Abbeybailey(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
You don't expect any better from the Third World inhabitants who are used to been whacked and pummelled by their leaders. That's why they love the demonic and despotic Pootin.
Mindfulness:

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2017
Uncle vladimir putin has done it again.No matter what people say about putin i like him he doesn't care.He would do what is on his mind that is how he has been holding Russia a big nation i wonder why they cannot revolt. The Kremlin is a strong place in Russia you dare not speak against the government who born you.Putin has been accused of killing a lot of people so we are not surprised.He is still being accused of killing litvinienko and the former opposition leader.Russia is a soviet state i don't believe they practice true democracy.
Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Abbeybailey(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
You like Pootin for eliminating his political opponents. That's a new low. Hopefully, his people will rise up against him and send him the way of Nicolas Ceasecue of Romania.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Uncle vladimir putin has done it again.No matter what people say about putin i like him he doesn't care.He would do what is on his mind that is how he has been holding Russia a big nation i wonder why they cannot revolt. The Kremlin is a strong place in Russia you dare not speak against the government who born you.Putin has been accused of killing a lot of people so we are not surprised.He is still being accused of killing litvinienko and the former opposition leader.Russia is a soviet state i don't believe they practice true democracy.

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abbeybailey:
You like Pootin for eliminating his political opponents. That's a new low. Hopefully, his people will rise up against him and send him the way of Nicolas Ceasecue of Romania.
putin is not the man i see as a mentor.I just like him because he doesn't care and he minds his business that is all.I pray they revolt against him as he planning to contest again.
Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Abbeybailey(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ok. It's just saddening that a lot of people here worship a guy that does not tolerate dissent in Russia. As much grieve as we give tramp in America, not one person is scared of his life. I can't be a Russian and critique Pootin like I do to tramp without putting my life in danger.
Ladyhippolyta88:
putin is not the man i see as a mentor.I just like him because he doesn't care and he minds his business that is all.I praythey revolt against him as he planning to contest again.

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Ok. It's just saddening that a lot of people here worship a guy that does not tolerate dissent in Russia. As much grieve as we give tramp in America, not one person is scared of his life. I can't be a Russian and critique Pootin like I do to tramp without putting my life in danger.
I don't worship putin i just like him not that i support him no leader in the world should emulate him.But you know Russia is a soviet state an does not really practice true democracy.
Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Stalwert: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2017
What can I say Poo things. Sad to see reprobates defend such killings.

1 Like

Re: Journalists Who Criticized Vladimir Putin Died Under Mysterious Circumstances by Cromagnon: 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
cstr1000:

You are wasting your time.

These niggers would choose to go to America one thousand times over than go to Russia if given the choice. They obviously don't know the press freedom made America great.
no press freedom in south korea singapore malasia or indonesia yet they all on fleek

(1) (Reply)

Watch Viral Video Of Ghanaian Soldiers Erotically Doing The One Corner Dance / Come Fly With Transgenders! Thai Carrier Pc Air / Americans Take Charge As Arizona Residents Run ANTIFA, BLM Out Of Their Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.