Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray (38038 Views)

Tinubu Finally Reacts To Suspension Of Onnoghen, Reveals What Obasanjo Would Hav / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
shocked shocked shocked All I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not only a BAT but also a chameleon.
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by budusky05(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
How this Tinubu sleeps and wakes up everyday seeing the demon he sold to Nigeria and South in particular still baffles me. Am Sure he has a heart of stone somehow.

Look at how cheap deaths are across the South and North of Nigeria by all natural and human killing machines in the land. Pure irresponsible leadership and Hunger in the land.

It's pathetic. Like a mystery to me.

U sleep well?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by sylviaeo(f): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2017
THIS IS A REAL EXAMPLE OF D SAYING " D DEVIL U KNOW IS BETTER THAN D ANGEL U DO NOT KNOW". WITH PDP AT LEAST D ECONOMY WAS BOOMING, THE NATION WAS THRIVING, WE HAD A FAST GROWING ECONOMY WITH OUR RESPECT INTACT, D HUNGER WAS ALMOST NEGLIGIBLE, WHILE SECURITY WAS D ONLY PROBLEM (BOKOHARAM). BUT NOW, D HUNGER IS GLARING, OUR ECONOMY IS IN D TOILET, WE R MADE MOCKERY OF BY EVEN KENYA WHILE MURDER IS ON D RISE. THIS NATION HAS NEVER BEEN MORE DIVIDED BCUZ OF A VINDICTIVE, POWER GRABBING, SUPER CLUELESS, ILLITERATE OLD HERDSMAN WE CALL A PRESIDENT WHO IS HOLDING D NATION RANSOM. IT SURPRISES ME DAT EVEN WEN ITS CLEAR TO EVEN D BLIND DAT THINGS R NOT WORKING, PEOPLE LIKE DIS FRUIT EATING BAT WILL BE TALKING GIBBERISH. QUOTE ME UNNECESSARILY N WAKE UP WITH STROKE TOMORROW MORNING

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by pweshboi(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
All I know is that Osinabnjo will never become President after Buhari's demise
and you are?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by uboma(m): 11:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is secretly eyeing the Presidential seat and can't wait for it to be vacant.

He had in the past, indicated his interest to vie for the position.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by usman3688(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2017
My opinion is that if the Buhari cannot continue in his capacity as the president he should honorably resign and and do the needful by handing over power to osinbajo. We are tired of this hullabaloo his sickness and everything. however, I wish him speedy recovery from whatever ailment he's suffering from.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by iamtardey: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
that's an elder talking. Yoruba people can talk with brain sha....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Wolexdey(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
What else do we expect him to say?

They keep fooling themselves.

Where there is no vision, the people perish

Many seek the ruler's favor; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD

It's time we the Youth start controlling things... Nigerians needs GOD-Fearing Leaders and not some old set of looters parading themselves as Elders/Leaders...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Miles300:
Everytine we urge Nigerians to pray , does it mean God hasn't been hearing our prayers ! It's time for the leaders to do there own part and leave God out of this !

Then you don't believe in God. Men ought always to pray and not to faint
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by erico2k2(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2017
TheAngry1:
The man told us he was sick, and he duly handed over to his deputy. What do people want? The same people accusing Tinubu and Yorubas of silence forget that it was Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Yinka Odunmakin etc that initiated the protests that eventually led to Jonathan's emergence as President when a devilish cabal held us to ransom. Igbos suffer from a deep-seated hatred for other Nigerians and collective amnesia; that is why they do not see any good in our ongoing quest for national rebirth. Tinubu don talk, oya say something else.
He should resign simple.Why is it hard for him to do so?is he going to contest in 2019 from here?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by xynerise: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2017
He has not said anything

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Shittuakeem(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Health challenge is inevitable !
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2017
twilliamx:
He said
"There is nothing anybody can do in the face of health challenge.

i strong disagree! there is something he can do. he can resign and not keep the country stagnant.

screew all you assslickers that can speak the truth...
What if the health challenge is insanity? Can he resign?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by HonestyDoesPay: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2017
There has been speculations going around on social media about the proposed halt on music and music video production by Nigerian filmmakers/artistes/practitioners outside the shores of our borders and this somewhat bizarre move in my opinion is both ignorant and lacks proper thinking.
So it's OK to fly abroad for medical checkup.
So it's OK to send your kids abroad to acquire a degree they could easily get here.
So it's OK to import food and beverage for your immediate family from overseas.
So it's OK to let international business men come here and boss over your citizens.
So it's OK to bring in the "professionals" from overseas to help us build roads and engineering projects.
So it's OK to fly your spouses abroad for expensive vacations.
So it's OK to go under the radar and buy Porsches and Lamborghinis while you so neglect our "thriving and prospective " automobile industry.
And it is NOT OK to let our entertainers breathe?
Instead of thinking of inventive ways to reduce our National debt ratio, infant mortality, high cost of living, crime rate, improve our health care sector, make mortgage and insurance policies that'll better the lives of common Nigerians, halting an industry you wittingly stayed mute from its inception to its maturity is all that you care about? Seriously?
You turn a blind eye to the constant and escalating thievery and extortion by our policemen/women in broad daylight and chose to Chase shadows.
The hypocrisy when we carefully analysis certain things about our dear country is really appalling.
The entertainment industry in Nigeria is and will continue to constitute a major portion of our Annual Global Revenue even if they fail to not acknowledge this fact.
A while back, stiff ban was placed on certain products from passing through our very porous borders and while a lot of people acknowledged this move as timely, others were of the opinion that this was in the worst term - A CAREFULLY THOUGHTLESS DECISION BY OUR LAWMAKERS resident at the echelon of power. You made no provision yet you annihilate the source. Funny!
The recent craze of music and music video production by
Nigerians is only a product of a rather dwindling/moribund Entertainment sector which has managed to stay above water without government intervention.
Production outfits here in Nigeria cannot meet the standard of world class music/ video production.
If I decide to shoot my music video abroad it's only because I'm of the opinion that I can get the best over there because I KNOW mediocre thrives here at home.
Besides all expenses cumulated comes from my pockets and I see no reasons why someone somewhere should dictate how I chose to run my legitimate hustle.
First invest and reinvent and revitalize our Music/Entertainment Industry then we can talk about how you can stop giving our music/ video rights to "strangers ".
Written by Honestydoespay
Writer at blog
Honestydoespay@gmail.com
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Miles300: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
toyetade:

and wats faith without works ! It's not just to pray only
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by DarkHenrie(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
How they expect us to keep praying for a man we don't know his exact health status is baffling. He is sick, He is sick, what is he sick from?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by ChristyB(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
He's speaking as what? MINISTER OF HEALTH, MINISTER OF INFORMATION OR SPECIAL ADVISOR TO THE PRESIDENT ON HEALTH MATTERS?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
toyetade:

My pastor once said not every prayer you must pray!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Sonoyom(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tinubu should stop speaking as a kid for personal gain He should speak the truth about the situation of things

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by engrgerald(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Oblang(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sonoyom:
Tinubu should stop speaking as a kid for personal gain
He should speak the truth about the situation of things

What's the truth that u know of?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by bigass123(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
The Jagaban of Africa...
In recent times, this man has been silent and I'm so loving his silence.
He's Silent not because he's got nothing to say but he's been silent because he has learned to keep quiet at certain points in life.
Silence they say is golden but some form of silence speak volumes.
An elder is known oftentimes by actions and sometimes by words uttered. The agbero in Ekiti should take a cue and learn from elders.
Oftentimes the one with the loudest mouth is the one with the dullest brain.
#empty barrel ló má npáriwó
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by morbeta(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
"I am not a member of presidential cabinet, but I am a member of his party and I am a Nigerian. All we can do is to pray for him.”
__Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

This is the massage when wants to pass.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by chicoMX(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Boyooosa:
WAWU! WHERE DEM COM SEE DIS TEETH!? PPLE CAN RE-CREATE.... angry
That's femi falana, not BAT
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Wolexdey(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Oblang:

What's the truth that u know of?

You should be ashamed of yourself for asking such question. Instead of asking, why not go straight and vomit the truth you know
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Olumaeme: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
I will rather pray for my grandmother's goat that died in 1996.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by Wolexdey(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
bigass123:
The Jagaban of Africa...
In recent times, this man has been silent and I'm so loving his silence.
He's Silent not because he's got nothing to say but he's been silent because he has learned to keep quiet at certain points in life.
Silence they say is golden but some form of silence speak volumes.
An elder is known oftentimes by actions and sometimes by words uttered. The agbero in Ekiti should take a cue and learn from elders.
Oftentimes the one with the loudest mouth is the one with the dullest brain.
#empty barrel ló má npáriwó

Funny! Is this the kind of elder you wish to become in Life?
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by jobbers: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
oh
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by deolu2000(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Inasmuch as I won't blame PMB for health challenges, I will only blame the secrecy with which the presidency is being run and that alone is causing more problem for us all than the sick president himself.
Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by farem: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
FeloniousFelon:
All I know is that Osinabnjo will never become President after Buhari's demise

I agree with you that *Osinabnjo* will never become President (in Nigeria) IF Buhari dies because no Nigerian bears such name!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray by eagleeye2: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
TheAngry1:
The man told us he was sick, and he duly handed over to his deputy. What do people want? The same people accusing Tinubu and Yorubas of silence forget that it was Tunde Bakare, Wole Soyinka, Yinka Odunmakin etc that initiated the protests that eventually led to Jonathan's emergence as President when a devilish cabal held us to ransom. Igbos suffer from a deep-seated hatred for other Nigerians and collective amnesia; that is why they do not see any good in our ongoing quest for national rebirth. Tinubu don talk, oya say something else.
Wetin concern igbo for this Tinubu talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Court Sacks Omar Tata, Orders INEC To Give Certificate To Jatau Muhammad Auwal / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.