Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Headmaster! (kinda Erotic Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Headmaster! (kinda Erotic Short Story) (1603 Views)

ONOME My Landlord's Daughter (humor, Erotic And Romance Thriller) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) / Night Class (kinda Erotic Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Headmaster! (kinda Erotic Short Story) by derachokolate(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2017
HEADMASTER!!

I was appointed the new headmaster of ITID High SCHOOL, I was very happy, I threw a celebration that Friday night hoping to start work on Monday as the new headmaster, when I was still a teacher before being promoted, I used to admire this teacher, Janelle, she is tall, though not too tall , chocolate in color and small gallop at the back to make the physical appearance good to sight. Now I decided to use my new post and get close to her, but still as the headmaster she still turned me down twice,I calmed down to select my cards so I will know the next am playing and the best to play .
After two weeks in sit, I called for my first teachers meeting, every body was present including Janelle my teacher /crush, after the meeting as the teachers were leaving the office, I echoed with my coax voice " teacher Janelle", "can you sit back, it's urgent ".. She sat back, and I waited to make sure every teacher left the arena. My office was situated at a lonly corner of the school compound, more like a segregated area, less noise and no one comes near or else on invitation, and I didn't invite any student or teacher over, so I have a long lasting hours to be with her.
When the area was cleared, the silent of the arena could be felt, a fallen pin sounds louder than a Nigerian used generator, I looked at her with the sexy gown she wore to school that day, the gown displayed all her endowments, the boobs�, the hip, her fine hot legs switched me on,i was lost in thoughts, I wanted to say something but her pretty face, charming eyes kept the mouth ajar with no word oozing out. All I could think of was how beautiful the inner will be, if the outside looks this good, I sent my mind ablaze, hallucinations..
The look on her face could be interpreted, I knew her next question would be "what's happening" so I went close... on the verge of opening her mouth to ask the question I shut her up with a French, my lips tastes good I know, I know she couldn't resist it, she just went on with me, I glued my soft sugar taste lips to her salty lips to make a sprite taste (�), she was a nice kisser, my hands was going well, pressing the pads (the two button pad �), the airbags are damn soft, i shifted the indomie hand of the gown,shifted the bra(�) and fixed my mouth on the nipples, she moaned hard... with my mouth on the nipple, i raised the gown up and brought down the p**t she was wearing down , I excused my mouth for seconds to comment on the beautiful clean blue undie, then I used my hand on the surface of the vulva, my next step was jacking her up with her legs crossed on my waist, she held me tight. I used my left hand to shift the teacher's attendance register on the table and dropped her, I went on my knees, and my head went in between her hot legs, I ate her like nobody ever did to her, i used my tongue to draw a zig zag line there, I played with the clitoris, pu**Y was damn good, I licked so hard, her vibrating legs and the way she held my head back to the vulva when I attempted shifting made me know I was doing a good job, she was moaning hard that I was a afraid she would attract someone, but still I went on eating her wide for close to an hour before I stopped. my face looking creamy, her youghurts was all over my face, she sat on the table, looking tired, smiling in appreciation and the only line she said was ..

" you are indeed a headmaster "

(1) (Reply)

Publish Or Perish And Publish And Be Damned / Just A Quick Note To Let You Know I'll Be On Tv Tonight / Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.