Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) (28822 Views)

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Sonoyom(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
Afonja self
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by StakerLives(m): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:
They should be careful not to kill an innocent person again o
these ikorodu people are getting stupid like ipob members.

what makes them think he is baddoo. was he caught with gun or what.
they should throw more light before they start giving stories of how he was mistaken.

They should calm their temper not like these arewa youths that came to Kanu house yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trz0A9xbnlI
cool

your stupidity might take you to jail

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

your stupidity might take you to jail
have u subscribed?
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by malele(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
AkuGenny:
Let them verify with concrete evidence.. Enough of the innocent killings

I dey find wife oo
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by FTrebirth(m): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
these bloodthirsty animals have killed more innocent than guilty. the guy was swearing and challenging them to prove he's a badoo member, and yet some idiots were still eager to burn him.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
chai wicked people [url][/url]https:tolulopeworld..com
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Adam09: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
I only came to check names, I wasn't disappointed shocked
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by davillian(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Soothedsoul:
My birthday is this week...wanna give out the sum of #100,000 to 20 people (5k each), send ur account number to me @ Sadick MrsEcstasy Dickson, on facebook. Do have a beautiful week.

Idiot and your NL account is just 1 day old.
Just do NCAN a favour and drop your full name.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by jobbers: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
good
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Xsem(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
davillian:

Idiot and your NL account is just 1 day old.
Just do NCAN a favour and drop your full name.
The name is not even on facebook seff.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Xsem(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Soothedsoul:
My birthday is this week...wanna give out the sum of #100,000 to 20 people (5k each), send ur account number to me @ Sadick MrEcstasy Dickson, on facebook. Do have a beautiful week.
Your name is not on facebook undecided
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Choiszman(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
OP Please the remaining video he was about to confess....
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by mredwifeosband: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
maryjan8:
Please hand him over to the police, do not kill him
police ko potermite ni undecided

So that his family members Will cone and bribe the police and he will go Scot free

Police get use?
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Zirah: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

they should throw more light before they start giving stories of how he was mistaken.

They should calm their temper not like these arewa youths that came to Kanu house yesterday

Who's this fool and what trash have you typed? Be careful or you'll be burnt next.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by RapportNaija(m): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
Badoo caught in Ijede again? Which kind wahala be this? Shebi Police dey raid everyday! Shoo who police come dey carry?
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by FASH23(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:
pls verify he really is a member, pls don't kill him.

just pour cement into a bowl,mix water and let be a little watery. give him to drink.

I repeat don't kill him
ya crazy grin
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
most likely that another innocent nigerian has just been captured and mistaken for a badoo cult gang member. thorough investigstion should be carried out to avoid a repeat of the callous killing of a nigerian comedian who was burnt to death all in the name of hunting down a badoo member
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by engrgerald(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
READ AND WAKA PAST ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAWPAN) Representative was here. Honourable members please I identify with us.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by holatin(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
FASH23:
ya crazy grin
yeah I know
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by joenor(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
one of the thing I really want to say, is they shouldn't be suspect, they should be the person... I love what the community are doing and I just hope they keep it up.
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by RSVP: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:

just pour cement into a bowl,mix water and let it be a little watery. give him to drink.

I repeat don't kill him

Come again captain. Over. the line is breaking so bad we can't hear you. Over.

I repeat come again captain cuz we can't fucking here you! over.

shocked
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
owaeghianye:
Look at so many people shouting they should not kill him
E be like say arm robber or people like these badoo gang never do una or Any of una family strong thing.
Before now I usually have this strong dislike for jungle justice but now am an advocate of jungle justice because Of what arm robbers did to my aunty. Shot her Legs with pump action at close range. Rushed her to Ubth and all they could do was to cut the leg.

In fact they should bury this eediot without covering his head with sand and stone The head
don't mind this idiot shouting don't kill him. I don't have any mercy on them cu's this guys are dead heartless..
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by holatin(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
RSVP:

Come again captain. Over. the line is breaking so bad we can't hear you. Over.

I repeat come again captain cuz we can't fucking here you! over.

shocked
don't kill him
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Lekison(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:

just pour cement into a bowl,mix water and let it be a little watery. give him to drink.

I repeat don't kill him
let them spice it with little acid
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by holatin(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lekison:
let them spice it with little acid
u must be a chef, you sabi cook
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Ryda(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
holatin:

I repeat don't kill him

choi!
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by holatin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ryda:

choi!
ogini
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by RapportNaija(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
That was how another Badoo attack was averted in Eyita oh
Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Nossa(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Hungry motherfucker living off people's ignorance

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by gbeseun(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

Abori e baje ni

Re: Suspected Badoo Member Captured In Ijede, Ikorodu (pics/video) by Ijebusomaada: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Female Kidnapper Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob (photo) / Fake American Colonel Arrested After Impersonating EFCC Operative. Photos / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.