Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers (19130 Views)

Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos) / Chetachi Onwume Rapes Hotel Worker Who Came To Serve Him Food In Abuja / Stanbic Bank Worker In Ghana Who Absconded With N67M Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by seunmsg(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
What will the ex wife and her family gain by ruining the guy? The deed had been done, he had apologised for his action, why can't they move on and leave him alone? What will the ex wife, her children and the silly NGO pushing the case benefit if the guy is imprisoned?
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by Pataricatering(f): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
seunmsg:
What will the ex wife and her family gain by ruining the guy? The deed had been done, he had apologised for his action, why can't they move on and leave him alone? What will the ex wife, her children and the silly NGO pushing the case benefit if the guy is imprisoned?
Will his apology fix her ruined leg ? He was evil enough to think nothing of destroying her leg but she should forgive him People like this are dealt with to teach others a lesson not to be like him - or atleast learn the consequence of being like him.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by TinaAnita(f): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
The fact that he left her with a broken leg is what irritates me the most. His kids will never forgive him for inflicting pain on their mother in the worst possible way trust me. He is now on his own!

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by seunmsg(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pataricatering:
Will his apology fix her ruined leg ? He was evil enough to think nothing of destroying her leg but she should forgive him People like this are dealt with to teach others a lesson not to be like him - or atleast learn the consequence of being like him.

Will sending him to prison fix her ruined leg? What happened, though unfortunate was an unpremeditated crime of passion. They were lovers with three children before things turned sour. She should move on and stop trying to drag the guy down. They can still settle amicably and be friends thereafter for the sake of the children. Sending the guy to prison will not benefit any of the parties. In fact, she may even regret it in the future.
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kobicove:
I'm tired of this one-sided story about this case undecided

Do you people expect us to believe that the woman (the supposed victim) involved in this case is a saint?
And so? Does anyone saint or not deserve this kind of trauma from their spouse?
You people never disappoint.
Misogynist

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
seunmsg:

Will sending him to prison fix her ruined leg? What happened, though unfortunate was an unpremeditated crime of passion. They were lovers with three children before things turned sour. She should move on and stop trying to drag the guy down. They can still settle amicably and be friends thereafter for the sake of the children. Sending the guy to prison will not benefit any of the parties. In fact, she may even regret it in the future.
Oh really?

Settle amicably while she's deformed for life. Are you high? Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
seunmsg:
Do the crime, do the time.

How are you so insensitive?
Really so they should forget everything and move on like nothing happened?
Why do you think prisons are built? Why don't we just forget every attack of criminals and just let them go free and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by cococandy(f): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
ivolt:

You are eager to hear about the evil woman and how she has been mistreating
her husband so that you can pity him and blame the wife for the calamity that befell her.

You are in dire need of a story that will exonerate your role model.
Exactly. They are birds of a feather. Evil

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by maskid(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
mredwifeosband:
this is justva typical perfect example. How are you different from the man. Like do you ever learn?

dont be ridiculous , i have been married for over 5 years. and i know the game better than you do.

its a one-sided story take it or leave it . u can spew any brainless, petulant or clueless trash that comes into your under-developed skull.

all i said was that the story is one-sided and they are portraying the victims as a saint when we know she is an adulterer
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by maskid(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
whatever happens, he had no right to injure her or even hit her like that . he is a beast no doubt . but i dont think he changed over-night.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by toprealman: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yet embassy go de form Boss for peeps with genuine reasons for traveling. Good for them.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by Tinie: 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
maskid:

dont be ridiculous , i have been married for over 5 years. and i know the game better than you do.

its a one-sided story take it or leave it . u can spew any brainless, petulant or clueless trash that comes into your under-developed skull.

all i said was that the story is one-sided and they are portraying the victims as a saint when we know she is an adulterer

Both weren't clean, its always good to listen to both sides.

They didn't love each other tbh and the guys pride & stupidity nailed him, seems she wasn't clean too though.
'
http://www.thegazellenews.com/2016/10/08/exposed-mathew-agbaire-is-the-man-behind-john-ivie-edobors-broken-marriage-full-details-of-his-involvement/

http://peacebenwilliams.com/shocking-revelations-john-edobor-tells-why-his-marriage-to-ivie-edobor-turned-so-ugly/

http://peacebenwilliams.com/john-edobors-side-chick-exposed-shes-a-married-mother-called-orezime-jockey-a-k-a-fat-frog/
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by vital94(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
He did not love ❤ her wife.he just used her.heart of a man is desperately evil.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by kjhova(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
seunmsg:

You have raised a good question and I will assist to educated you on the good to society in bringing justice for every crime committed.

Society is preserved when everyone is sure that crime don't pay and when every wronged party is availed a medium to remedy their grievances.

Let me clear you on why Mr. man cannot be easily forgiven:

1) Mr. man broke madam's leg bone in a compound fracture.
2) Hospital bills of close to N3M are unpaid and yet to be picked.
3) Mr. man obtained and presented fake divorce certificate to the US embassy to obtain visa.
4) Mr. man jumped bail in the on-going trial initiated by madam as per her broken leg.

So who should move on and leave Mr. man alone?

Is it madam who is now disabled for life?
Is it the children who suffer PTSD and will carry the scar for life?
Is it the hospital who are being owed N2M+?
Is it the court whose certificate was forged hereby breaking extant laws?
Is it the US embassy (by extension, the US government) whose visa laws were flagrantly and deceitfully abused?
Is it the bail surety whose integrity and freedom has now been jeopardised by Mr. man's jumping bail?
Is it the Nigerian state whose laws have been flouted by this bail jumping?

Where again, pray tell, is this your ground for forgiving and forgetting and moving on?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by totorimi: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Why is USA always ready and quick to grant visa to bad people like kidnappers, fraudsters, home wreckers, prostitutes, gays etc but they wont give to good people with legitimate reasons. No wonder they call it Babylon.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by henrimoto(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kobicove:

Do you people expect us to believe that the woman (the supposed victim) involved in this case is a saint?
Are you in your right senses? do you have sisters as siblings at all?

What is it that she did wrong, that should warrant the man to brutally broke her leg like that?

I'm sure you don't live with a woman.

*** This is one reason that discourage s me from reading comments on NL, you will see some annoying senseless comments***

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by seangy4konji: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
So d guy enter Yankee before dem revoke his visa.

Na to get new identity remain.

But he do bad for the woman.have they accepted his apology letter

Life na war ooo
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by dominique(f): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
That bastard is not sorry, he only wrote that miserable apology letter because the law is about to catch up with him and he will soon be deported to face the full wrath of the law. He must pay for all the physical and emotional trauma he inflicted on his ex-wife and daughters.

Kobicove:

Are you a saint yourself? Why hasn't someone broken your bones for your misdeeds? So the best way to deal with an earring spouse is to break their bones, abandon them with kids and mounting hospital bills and elope with a mistress? You need to be mentally evaluated.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by Eminya(f): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
maskid:

How many adulterous men have been subjected to such inhumane treatment? May sense fall on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by mredwifeosband: 10:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
maskid:

#yawns#

Keep banging your keypads angrily IDGAF
if you like be married for 40years I still don't GAF

Meanwhile I don't know which one sided story you're ranting about. Was your brain dead when the man stated his side of the story.abeg get lost jare.whether the woman was at fault or not he has no right to attack and assault her like a brutal animal that lives in the bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by mredwifeosband: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The letter from the embassy was just political correct telling him he can apply in the future. He'll never get a visa out of Lagos again not even if he married obamas daughter.

He's facing an automatic 10 year ban first for abusing his b1 visa and the dv conviction will net him inadmissible without a waiver which is hard to get even in developed countries.

Whoever wrote to the embassy sealed his faith tightly. They knew how to work the system.

I throway yansh for them grin

Pen is mightier than the sword.
of course. Whoever that advised her advised her well
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by mredwifeosband: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eminya:

How many adulterous men have been subjected to such inhumane treatment? May sense fall on you
don't mind it grin

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
maskid:
in a way, i feel this woman is exaggerating this her condition.

i think she is playing victim. if he was an animal as she is potraying, how did she manage to put up with him for over 10 years?

btw i remember that it was when the husband caught her with a man that he arranged touts to beat her up. she was fvcking another man na .

please madam, tell the whole story joor

So she is exaggerating having surgery to put titanium steel in her legs? Are you mad?? This is why I do not trust most Nigerian men. They have a lot of evil in their hearts.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by maskid(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
FortuneTeller:

So she is exaggerating having surgery to put titanium steel in her legs? Are you mad?? This is why I do not trust most Nigerian men. They have a lot of evil in their hearts.

Nigerian Men dont trust or care about you too, so stop painting your ugly face for them and face your career.
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by maskid(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017
mredwifeosband:
#yawns#

Keep banging your keypads angrily IDGAF
if you like be married for 40years I still don't GAF

Meanwhile I don't know which one sided story you're ranting about. Was your brain dead when the man stated his side of the story.abeg get lost jare.whether the woman was at fault or not he has no right to attack and assault her like a brutal animal that lives in the bush

the moment i noticed that ur a woman i simply chose to let you be. no run along kiddo i'm done wit yu
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by maskid(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Eminya:

you mean the ones that stab their husbands to death in their sleep, or those that sever the joysticks? the gruesome list is endless.

my point is , there is no limit to what spouses do to adulterous partners in this part of the world. its bad but i dont get why she is crying foul when a man she is already dealing with . (and probably have messed up his life) is on the run.

she has won, unless she wants to break his legs too.

receive sense
Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by dominique(f): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2017
maskid:

you mean the ones that stab their husbands to death in their sleep, or those that sever the joysticks? the gruesome list is endless.

my point is , there is no limit to what spouses do to adulterous partners in this part of the world. its bad but i dont get why she is crying foul when a man she is already dealing with . (and probably have messed up his life) is on the run.

she has won, unless she wants to break his legs too.

receive sense

How did she mess up his life? Did she ask him to break her legs, jump bail and flee the country? Several witnesses testified that the animal of an husband tortured the woman physically and emotionally in the marriage. A man that would send pictures of himself and mistress in bed just to hurt the wife, is that one a human being? What was her crime? She moved on after over a year he left her for his mistress. In his sick mind, she was supposed to keep begging, crying, fasting and praying (you guys love that so much). So he attacked her. I hope you're satisfied with the other side of the story now?

When wives do evil, you guys will hardly ever ask for the 'other side of the story'. You start posting comments like, 'fear women', 'the heart of woman is wicked', yada yada yada. Here a man committed such despicable act and almost got away with it and you're asking for the other side of the story. The women must have deserved the multiple fractures, she just have to be blamed one way or the other right? When your daughter's future husband breaks her legs in different places, pls ask for the man's side of the story. A lot of you guys are quite demented in reasoning, little wonder our ladies are ditching you guys to marry good looking foreign men.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Worker Who Broke Wife's Leg Eloped With Fake Divorce Papers by maskid(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
dominique:

How did she mess up his life? Did she ask him to break her legs, jump bail and flee the country? Several witnesses testified that the animal of an husband tortured the woman physically and emotionally in the marriage. A man that would send pictures of himself and mistress in bed just to hurt the wife, is that one a human being? What was her crime? She moved on after over a year he left her for his mistress. In his sick mind, she was supposed to keep begging, crying, fasting and praying (you guys love that so much). So he attacked her. I hope you're satisfied with the other side of the story now?

When wives do evil, you guys will hardly ever ask for the 'other side of the story'. You start posting comments like, 'fear women', 'the heart of woman is wicked', yada yada yada. Here a man committed such despicable act and almost g.

ot away with it and you're asking for the other side of the story. The women must have deserved the multiple fractures, she just have to be blamed one way or the other right? When your daughter's future husband breaks her legs in different places, pls ask for the man's side of the story. A lot of you guys are quite demented in reasoning, little wonder our ladies are ditching you guys to marry good looking foreign men.

maybe if u put a rein on your emotions & melodrama and read my comment again, you will see that i condemned the act. that i didnt use strong words like heinous, barbaric or wicked doesnt make it any less BAD. his actions are crude and inexcusable however, it seems its a culture in this part of the world. people hardly break quietly .its so sad that we resort to brutality and rascality even in ordinary relationships

on the issue of being demented, you can agree with me that we men marry foreigners than women do. so if you go by statistics Nigerian Men prefer your foreign counterparts more than u do ours, even the stance of foreign women on the appropriateness of Nigerian men can not be over emphasized. Nigerian women are generally more violent in such cases.

the issu of my daughter is not worthy of note and i will not respond to that. - i dont indulge in unnecessary childish banter

have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Demolish Criminal Hideouts In Ishawo Creeks / Pastor Arrested Over Rape Of Teenage Girl / Police Parade Teenager And Pastor Over Alleged Murders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.