Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

How To Make Money Today Writing Business Plans For Others - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money Today Writing Business Plans For Others (465 Views)

Simple And Easy. Make Some Money Today / My Personal Development Plans For 2017 / Business Plans, Proposals & Feasibility Studies Consultant Training Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Today Writing Business Plans For Others by patrick1234(m): 10:09am On Jul 17, 2017
Yes, you heard me right?

For the last 5 years or so, business plan writing for others has been my main source of income in my company,

Today, I have at least two (2) full time staff, several free-lance staff, volunteers and content writers

and I can confidently tell you, there is no waking day I don’t make money, I mean good money from business plan writing.

Over the year, from my interactions with my numerous clients, I’ve come to observe that there is a constantly expanding market for business plan writing.

Moreover, I get client who even though they want quality job can’t afford my fee and sometimes, though it’s hard, I have to turn them down.

And now, I want to dissipate this knowledge to you. Mind you, beyond the experience and practice I have gained over the years in business plan writing, I have consistently updated my knowledge in this area.

Here are five 5 ways to make Money writing business plan for others

1. Write a professional business plan write up for your customers and charge them big on it. They can use it for Grants, loans or Investors

2. Write a Business Plan they can edit. Some people don't have a lot of money to pay for a business plan. But they need samples they can edit on their own

3. You Can make money from business plan, when you apply for grants opportunities or you help others to apply

Source:
http://dayoadetiloye.com/make-money-today-writing-business-plans-others/
Re: How To Make Money Today Writing Business Plans For Others by ultrazone(m): 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Big Boys And Big Girls, This For You / How I Got Fired By My Boss / Pharmacy Or Education For Masters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.